What's new

Naya Pakistan: News and Developments

Advantage of propaganda of corrupt goes to people who are not in power dear, you are starting your roti ko chochi line of arguments now.

jesi apki marzi. i will take a break from PDF for a while.

They can’t do anything to the government.
Layers of Security is ready to defend Islamabad.
  1. Islamabad Police
    1. police
    2. Riot police
    3. Rapid Response Force (RRF)
  2. Rangers
  3. Army : waiting for the request from government.
IMHO ministers and IK should stay calm even if they are provoked. Government should provide assistance to the opposition if needed. Let them do their circus and go back home.

I think media is the bigger enemy of the state than external enemies. PEMRA should be given free hand. It should be an independent Institution free from Government interferences.

They can’t do anything to the government.
Layers of Security is ready to defend Islamabad.
  1. Islamabad Police
    1. police
    2. Riot police
    3. Rapid Response Force (RRF)
  2. Rangers
  3. Army : waiting for the request from government.
IMHO ministers and IK should stay calm even if they are provoked. Government should provide assistance to the opposition if needed. Let them do their circus and go back home.

I think media is the bigger enemy of the state than external enemies. PEMRA should be given free hand. It should be an independent Institution free from Government interferences.

You probably didn't believe me when I talked about 3 layers of security to defend Islamabad. Today Siddique Jaan has confirmed it in his video from government source.

You probably didn't believe me when I talked about 3 layers of security to defend Islamabad. Today Siddique Jaan has confirmed it in his video from government source.

Army will not step in ... the agenda of Moulana is get few dozen martyrs and then topple the government. And if those blood is through army then its a win win ...

I suggest to handle it the rizvi way ... let them make a mess. Dont use force on normal person. Dont give them a justification for riot. If they do it on their own and destroy public prooerty they will get a negative piblic opinion and then government can swiftly arrest the leadership.

Remember this march is to create a chaos only. It has no workable demands and no realistic improvement agenda.

The prime agenda is to malign armed forces and IK. Government has to do the exactly opposite i.e. give them free hand and run a positive propaganda like welcoming them. Giving them free space... they will die with time or if they resort to riot then government will have legitimate reasons to crack them down

Army will not step in ... the agenda of Moulana is get few dozen martyrs and then topple the government. And if those blood is through army then its a win win ...

I suggest to handle it the rizvi way ... let them make a mess. Dont use force on normal person. Dont give them a justification for riot. If they do it on their own and destroy public prooerty they will get a negative piblic opinion and then government can swiftly arrest the leadership.

Remember this march is to create a chaos only. It has no workable demands and no realistic improvement agenda.

The prime agenda is to malign armed forces and IK. Government has to do the exactly opposite i.e. give them free hand and run a positive propaganda like welcoming them. Giving them free space... they will die with time or if they resort to riot then government will have legitimate reasons to crack them down

That is the plan as Moulana and opposition has openly targeted Army and agencies.

Kindly have a look here if you are not already following this thread:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/azadi-march-updates-discussions.641330/page-46#post-11877776

Can PTI explain what's with the out of control dog bites and the missing vaccinations?
What's Imran Khan's opinion on it? or may be he's kept in dark, as usual.
I have a feeling it was conspiracy of Maryam Nawaz.

Can PTI explain what's with the out of control dog bites and the missing vaccinations?
What's Imran Khan's opinion on it? or may be he's kept in dark, as usual.
I have a feeling it was conspiracy of Maryam Nawaz.
I was expecting some better facts from u.

Bro you need to do more research on this. The vaccines are manufactured globally by sanofi and gsk and due to some issues they are in short production and short supply world wide.

Secondly although issue is prevallent all over the country but is more severe in sindh and here PPP is governing the province who is responsible for both medical supplies and prevention of street dogs.

The first case reported was larkana where boy died in hands of her mother.
The second case of 100 reported bites in a single day was of karachi.
This is all i could remember. So rather than cursing PTI you should curse your leader's best friend bilawal

Foreign investment jumps by 137% in first quarter of FY20: SBP data

Total foreign investment into the country jumped by 137 per cent, or $512 million, in the first quarter of the financial year 2019-20, the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) reported on Thursday.

The total investment during the July-September 2019 period clocked in at $886 million as compared to $374m during the same period in 2018.

In a breakup of the total investment, the central bank posted a 51pc increase in foreign private investment during the period under review. The investment under this head increased to $564m during the three-month period in contrast with $374m during the same quarter last year.

Foreign direct investment (FDI), however, decreased by 3pc during the period under review to $542 million as compared to $559m during the same months last year.

On a month-on-month basis, total foreign investment rose to $622m during September 2019 as compared to $126m during the same month in 2018. The FDI also increased to $385m during September as opposed to $182m during September 2018.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1511386

Pakistan’s Trade Deficit Reduces By 34 Percent
The first time in the last 15 years, exports are rising and imports are decreasing simultaneously

The current trade deficit has shrunk to 7.77 billion from $11.06 billion compared to the parallel period last year.
  • On monthly premises, the trade deficit fell by 29.43pc to $2.05bn in October from $2.9bn over the relating month a year ago.
trade.jpg

Pakistan’s trade deficit fell by 34 percent in the initial four months of the current fiscal year 2019-2020. The country was only able to achieve such success due to an increase in exports and a massive deduction in imports of non-essential goods.

The current trade deficit has shrunk to 7.77bn from $11.06bn compared to the parallel period last year.

According to the data by the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics (PBS) on Thursday because of government’s restorative measures to hinder imports is the reason for the massive decline in the current fiscal year to lessen pressures on external trade.

If this is a failed Govt, than what the hell is this ^^^ ?

Back
Top Bottom