What's new

Naya Pakistan: News and Developments

Sure include them as well.Will that help the Kashmiris who wave Pakistani flags?
Oh I get it now, you mean just COAS, ISI CHIEF , Khan, Trump and Modi?

Just saying the other names exposes your usual Anti IK hue and cry.

Oh I get it now, you mean just COAS, ISI CHIEF , Khan, Trump and Modi?

Just saying the other names exposes your usual Anti IK hue and cry.

ISI and COAS are not political. It is their duty to fight for the country.

just because i do not like GoP policies, you want to paint me as Iranian or some other proxy?

ISI and COAS are not political. It is their duty to fight for the country.

just because i do not like GoP policies, you want to paint me as Iranian or some other proxy?
I want you to stick to your one liners for Pakistan. Just like there was a lot who doubted GOP between 26th and 27 th happened, you lot go after stroking your personal political animosity when you should be out hunting Indians ...

I want you to stick to your one liners for Pakistan. Just like there was a lot who doubted GOP between 26th and 27 th happened, you lot go after stroking your personal political animosity when you should be out hunting Indians ...

Hunting Indians on the Internet to troll or to convince?
Time of talking is over. It would be better for GoP to act sooner rather than later and let the hysteria of war dictate the governance.

There is no gain by painting Pakistanis as Iranian proxy or any other proxy and trust me even in that PTI loses.

Hunting Indians on the Internet to troll or to convince?
Time of talking is over. It would be better for GoP to act sooner rather than later and let the hysteria of war dictate the governance.

There is no gain by painting Pakistanis as Iranian proxy or any other proxy and trust me even in that PTI loses.
OK, keep stroking your local political animosity and keep feeding your local political hatred all you want.

Are you speaking for Imran Khan or yourself:azn: just because IK went there with ISI chief, you want to paint him as Iranian or some other proxy?

I have another troika for you, the three Ms rise up against GOP...Modi Maryam Molana Diesel.

Stop presenting GoP as some angelic myth. 9 out of 10 people in the GoP are corrupt to the core and it takes a very hikmati person to defend them during this episode knowing full well how GoP intentionally used media to deflect of this storm for 1 year.

Stop presenting GoP as some angelic myth. 9 out of 10 people in the GoP are corrupt to the core and it takes a very hikmati person to defend them during this episode knowing full well how GoP intentionally used media to deflect of this storm for 1 year.
Nice propaganda dear but those who voted for PTI against the corrupt knew already that the corrupt will storm the government and the corrupt entrenched in the system will do everything to fail this Government and that IK has his human faults and will make his mistakes too but he is the best hope to fight against corrupt one family at a time till we get rid of the Patrons and only then there will be some hope...Always wanted Army to cull the monsters of its own creation and redeem itself...Thats exactly what it is trying to do so ?

The enemies outside and within, all want Pakistan to stumble...

SO you keep dreaming for this system to go down...no wonder Zardari, Maryam, Nawaz and Diesel want the same too.

Nice propaganda dear but those who voted for PTI against the corrupt knew already that the corrupt will storm the government and the corrupt entrenched in the system will do everything to fail this Government and that IK has his human faults and will make his mistakes too but he is the best hope to fight against corrupt one family at a time till we get rid of the Patrons and only then there will be some hope...Always wanted Army to cull the monsters of its own creation and redeem itself...Thats exactly what it is trying to do so ?

The enemies outside and within, all want Pakistan to stumble...

SO you keep dreaming for this system to go down...no wonder Zardari, Maryam, Nawaz and Diesel want the same too.

Ok. We will pick up this conversation later on.

Right now anyone who disagrees with you will be painted as traitor so its best for me to exercise patience.

Ok. We will pick up this conversation later on.

Right now anyone who disagrees with you will be painted as traitor so its best for me to exercise patience.
Who said anything about you or anybody traitor? Just that some are so busy feeding their local hatred that they can't even see who is taking advantage.

Who said anything about you or anybody traitor? Just that some are so busy feeding their local hatred that they can't even see who is taking advantage.

When i tell you who is taking advantage you tell me its propaganda.

When i tell you who is taking advantage you tell me its propaganda.
Advantage of propaganda of corrupt goes to people who are not in power dear, you are starting your roti ko chochi line of arguments now.

Back
Top Bottom