What's new

Nearly 1,000 jawans of Rajputana Rifles on fast since 2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

indian_foxhound

Reaction score
New Delhi, Jan 10: Reports have come in of nearly 1,000 army jawans of Rajputana Rifles
going on fast for the last two days demanding an
appropriate revenge against Pakistan army in
retaliation for the brutal killing of 2 jawans of the
regiment. The two jawans - Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh
and Lance Naik Hemraj Singh - both belonging to
13 Rajputana Rifles were entrapped by Pakistani
soldiers at Mendhar on January 8, and both of
them were decapitated by the Pak army. The
Pakistani soldiers took away the head of one of the martyrs. The Commanding Officer of Rajputana Rifles is
trying to persuade jawans to call off their fast
and resume normal duties, but there is simmering
rage among the jawans against the Baloch
Regiment which carried out the inhuman
atrocities. The army jawans are demanding immediate
retaliation across the Line of Control against
Pakistan.
http://www.indiatvnews.com/news/india/nearly-jawans-of-rajputana-rifles-on-fast-since-days-19585.html

Huh.. that would endanger the chain of command system..

india tv is hardly know for its reliability . i would rather wait for some credible source.

I think the Media in India have decided to wage a War.............................

I think the Media in India have decided to wage a War.............................

If there is any truth in this news then we should bring it out... Our media is free,not like chinese. We should know everything

They have killed a Pakistani soldier today. Indian electronic media wants war - may be so. Its the Indian military establishment that wants something.

They have killed a Pakistani soldier today. Indian electronic media wants war - may be so. Its the Indian military establishment that wants something.

is that separate from the one of yesterday ?

If there is any truth in this news then we should bring it out... Our media is free,not like chinese. We should know everything
As far I know Army at borders don't need orders from Delhi to ....................So the best thing is leave the matter to them.......

If the jawans truly want to avenge their brother then completely seal the border. Make sure that nothing not even a rat gets thru

If the jawans truly want to avenge their brother then completely seal the border. Make sure that nothing not even a rat gets thru

there are motion sensors too but the problem is Pak Army gives cover fire to divert the mind of IA so that infiltration could take place.

I don't support war but I agree with Indian soldiers. At least it will force Indian govt. to take this case seriously. Also the past cases like Saurabh Kalia.

If we can't support our soldiers, we shouldn't expect them to protect us. They protect us being away from their families while we enjoy New Year with ours.

At least we can show some support to them. They are not asking anything else. Just stand beside our soldiers. Just send them the message that we don't want war but we are with you, shoulder to shoulder until they get justice.

Justice doesn't mean war but let the other nation get one message, we are all game for peace but if you breach certain lines, we won't give a second thought to take justice in our own hands.

Sounds very very unlikely, and a figment of the reporter's imagination, stemming from the belief that things work the same way in army barracks as in civilian life.

A hunger strike, or any sort of "strike" by serving jawans against their superiors or the govt would be a serious case of indiscipline.

Jawans on hunger strike wouldn't be able to discharge their regular duties either, that of soldiering. Such things are mercifully unheard of in the IA.

That is very stupid. Whatever area they are patrolling will be a easy target for a Pakistani invasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom