What's new

Nearly 100 Afghan refugees shot dead by Iranian security forces

Pakistanis are cucks
Legacy of our Hindu and Sikh heritage, which our modern state establishment is trying too hard to re-establish, Ranjeet Singh's statues et al. And if someone tries to resist this forced liberaliziation, hinduization and sikhizatioon, they are immediately labelled mullah, wahabi and a Saudi lover.

Iran literally machine guns them down and exterminates them, and the afghans respect Iran.
Thats some "Grade A" bullsh!t right there that you`re peddling and no mistake.
According to the unhcr,in 2020 iran sheltered more than 3.5 million afghanis,a mixture of undocumented persons and outright refugees.
Oh and lets not forget that iran has been subjected to the most extreme economic warfare by the west over the last decade,so bearing the costs of looking after these people is becoming an increasing burden.
Let the west take them,or at the very least work with the new taliban government to try and improve things in the country.In fact I`d say its the least that it could do,after all it was the wests direct actions over the last 20 years that have brought about the current state of affairs in afghanistan.

Legacy of our Hindu and Sikh heritage, which our modern state establishment is trying too hard to re-establish, Ranjeet Singh's statues et al. And if someone tries to resist this forced liberaliziation, hinduization and sikhizatioon, they are immediately labelled mullah, wahabi and a Saudi lover.
What? What are talking about bro

We welcome them cause they're "Muslim" brothers

Hinduization would mean we would have hated Afghans with our guts - trust me Hindus hate Afghans because of history - 30k Afghans came to India and some were protesting
Comments were shitting on them calling they're terrorist etc etc

Sikh fundamentalists too, they celebrate Ranjit Singh cause they hate Afghans
Sikhs fundos hate Muslim Punjabis (hated by afghans because they're not Thier race, racism, hated by Sikh/Hindu for Thier treatury against Thier own race by preferring religious causes over blood) because they call them traitor to Thier race by supporting Afghans
I have seen it with my own eyes

Them being accepted is exact opposite of liberal nationalism - it's our Islamic ideology that welcomes them

Last edited:
What? What are talking about bro

We welcome them cause they're "Muslim" brothers

Hinduization would mean we would have hated Afghans with our guts - trust me Hindus hate Afghans because of history - 30k Afghans came to India and some were protesting
Comments were shitting on them calling they're terrorist etc etc

Sikh fundamentalists too, they celebrate Ranjit Singh cause they hate Afghans
Sikhs fundos hate Muslim Punjabis (hated by afghans because they're not Thier race, racism, hated by Sikh/Hindu for Thier treatury against Thier own race by preferring religious causes over blood) because they call them traitor to Thier race by supporting Afghans
I have seen it with my own eyes

Them being accepted is exact opposite of liberal nationalism - it's our Islamic ideology that welcomes them

Good that makes us better than all mentioned groups.

Who cares what Hindus/Sikhs believe, let them hate Afghans what do we care? Also who cares what Afghans think of us? We should do what it best for Pak.Our main aim should be to put Pak's interests first. Refugees will go home if Afghanistan is stable otherwise more will come.

Good that makes us better than all mentioned groups.

Who cares what Hindus/Sikhs believe, let them hate Afghans what do we care? Also who cares what Afghans think of us? We should do what it best for Pak.Our main aim should be to put Pak's interests first. Refugees will go home if Afghanistan is stable otherwise more will come.
That's why we are cucks, you don't reply to hate by bending over

Just out of curiosity,how many afghani refugees have the western nations ,who helped to bring about the current state of affairs in afghanistan,allowed into their countries?

Ask this question to Saudi Arabia and Gulf nations (Brotherly Islamic countries)...whose Petro-dollars and Wahabi ideology created the Mujaheddin)...why should west care...... West wanted to achieve their goals but it's Pakistan and Saudi which actually made it possible.... You could have said No

I keep saying,
Iran has balls of steel in conflict creation / provoking with little military they got !
Palestinian are tough on their efforts.
Afghanis are also revengeful and good in fighting off foreigners.
But Pakistani are the wimps of having nuclear/ conventional fire power when it comes to India or any enemy etc!

Here is video of original Story topic

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity,how many afghani refugees have the western nations ,who helped to bring about the current state of affairs in afghanistan,allowed into their countries?

Not sure about other countries, but Australia is full of them, just go to Dandenong in Melbourne, Merrylands and Auburn in Sydney

I keep saying,
Iran has balls of steel in conflict creation / provoking with little military they got !
Palestinian are tough on their efforts.
Afghanis are also revengeful and good in fighting off foreigners.
But Pakistani are the wimps of having nuclear/ conventional fire power when it comes to India or any enemy etc!
We are the 9th most powerful military on earth but act like Republic of Congo
Mindset, we need to start acting like mountain barbarians from now on

Too much passiveness inherited from our indic culture, but when you're facing obviously crack western nieghbors

Might as well reply them in Thier own language

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom