What's new

Nearly 100 Afghan refugees shot dead by Iranian security forces

Please spend 30 minutes on r/afghan or r/pashtun talk to users over there and then tell me if you still think my comment was wrong?

@Sainthood 101
I have some idea of what you are referring to but my case is that not only is it highly unlikely that the people that died were your usual r/afghan and r/pashtun even if they were you should not celebrate someones death certainly not someone fleeing for their life in the manner that they were that doesn't mean we have to have afghan refugees in our country its best they go back.

I have some idea of what you are referring to but my case is that not only is it highly unlikely that the people that died were your usual r/afghan and r/pashtun even if they were you should not celebrate someones death certainly not someone fleeing for their life in the manner that they were that doesn't mean we have to have afghan refugees in our country its best they go back.
I don't believe they were innocent

Thats some "Grade A" bullsh!t right there that you`re peddling and no mistake.
According to the unhcr,in 2020 iran sheltered more than 3.5 million afghanis,a mixture of undocumented persons and outright refugees.
Oh and lets not forget that iran has been subjected to the most extreme economic warfare by the west over the last decade,so bearing the costs of looking after these people is becoming an increasing burden.
Let the west take them,or at the very least work with the new taliban government to try and improve things in the country.In fact I`d say its the least that it could do,after all it was the wests direct actions over the last 20 years that have brought about the current state of affairs in afghanistan.

Working with Taliban is the last thing to do. Pakistan has relation with Taliban with odd 40 years and IEA don't give two hoots to their advice. It is not all about Job or work but basic human rights which they deprive the people of Afghanistan. Who want to live in such a place ? People a part from their religion would like to move out of that place be they land anywhere in the process. Rich countries should give them refugee status until things improve in Afghanistan. I for one can vouch that no one including Pakistanis who support this repressive regime would like them to see in Pakistan.

Ask this question to Saudi Arabia and Gulf nations (Brotherly Islamic countries)...whose Petro-dollars and Wahabi ideology created the Mujaheddin)...why should west care...... West wanted to achieve their goals but it's Pakistan and Saudi which actually made it possible.... You could have said No

Canada alone has taken in more Afghans than whole GCC combined, Western countries, even now providing more aids to Afghanistan, then whole GCC, Arabs don't want extremist Wahhabi in their own countries.

Nearly 100 Afghan refugees who wanted to enter Iran illegally have been shot dead by Iranian security forces, and their bodies transferred to Afghanistan within six months since the Taliban took over, according to local officials. Local officials in Nimruz province said that scores of Iran-bound Afghan refugees were killed and hundreds were beaten up, reported Tolo News.

Yeah, according to Tolo News: the major privately-owned, pro-western Afghan TV network set up during the US occupation and touted by NATO regimes as a "prime example" of their supposed state- and democracy-building in Afghanistan!

The same Tolo News which has not just been busy trying to demonize Iran with the Afghan public, but also loves publishing antagonistic reports about Pakistan, magnifiying for instance events such as the following:

____

https://tolonews.com/afghanistan-174543

By TOLOnews, TV Network
07 SEPTEMBER 2021 - Edited: 08 SEPTEMBER 2021

Calls for 'Freedom' at Anti-Pakistan Rally in Kabul​

Protest pic.jpg

____

Lack of critical thinking and "jump the gun" syndrome at the mere sight of some random propaganda piece against Iran, is quite unfortunate. My advise: when confronted with items of this type, avoid getting excited all too quickly; rather, read carefully, search for information about the source is and what it stands for, then use your cognitive abilities to try and distinguish real proven facts from propaganda and fallacious extrapolation.

Seems like the OP is getting desperate in their current anti-Iran hysteria, frenetically sharing whatever they can muster from across the internet, including when it's sourced from a Pakistan-critical Afghan news network relayed by an Indian website... Wonder where this sudden frustration is stemming from.

Last edited:
Afghan-Iran_border_feb82022020816454920220208165905.jpg

Nearly 100 Afghan refugees who wanted to enter Iran illegally have been shot dead by Iranian security forces, and their bodies transferred to Afghanistan within six months since the Taliban took over, according to local officials. Local officials in Nimruz province said that scores of Iran-bound Afghan refugees were killed and hundreds were beaten up, reported Tolo News.

According to officials from the Herat Department of Refugees and Repatriations, in the past six months, over 460 wounded who have been beaten have entered Afghanistan from Iran through the Islam Qala border.

"According to relatives of the patients, the sick and wounded people were beaten on the border when they wanted to cross the border into Iran," said Jailani Sharifi, Nursing Director of Nimruz Hospital.

"The dignity of Afghans must be preserved and not disrespected. They should deport them with dignity," said Bismillah Sirat, a resident of Nimruz.

Afghans are not seen as human beings and are being oppressed," said Abdul Hakim, a resident of Nimruz. The body of 16-year-old Sohrab just arrived in Herat from Iran. According to the teenager's relatives, he was shot and killed by Iranian soldiers in Isfahan. Sohrab had gone to Iran illegally to find work, reported Tolo News.

"Sohrab jan wanted to go to Iran to work there, he told me 'I am going to Iran to help my father here in Afghanistan,'" said Mirwais, a relative of Sohrab. "Sohrab went to Iran once ten days ago, but he was deported from the border, the second time he reached Isfahan," said Mustafa, Sohrab's relatives. Some sources in Herat said that several bullet-riddled bodies have entered the province in recent months from the border of Islam Qala, reported Tolo News. "There are people who have been beaten, their arms and legs have been broken," said Mawlawi Abdulhai Manib, head of the Refugees and Repatriation Department of Herat. Tens of thousands of Afghans mostly youth are resorting to dangerous ways to get out of the war-torn nation after the Taliban's takeover on August 15 last year. (ANI)

Thats how The Sovegrin nations treat the Outsider who try to enter illegally. And secondly about we fought together in Jehad their was No Jehad it was the Battle for Dollar for the Afghan Warlords back in 80s. Those SSG who were Infiltrated in Khost were Provided with dollars by the Pak MI to win over any Afghan Warlord who is hesitating in siding with the Pak planned Operations .

According to officials from the Herat Department of Refugees and Repatriations, in the past six months, over 460 wounded who have been beaten have entered Afghanistan from Iran through the Islam Qala border.

"According to relatives of the patients, the sick and wounded people were beaten on the border when they wanted to cross the border into Iran," said Jailani Sharifi, Nursing Director of Nimruz Hospital.

"The dignity of Afghans must be preserved and not disrespected. They should deport them with dignity," said Bismillah Sirat, a resident of Nimruz.

Afghans are not seen as human beings and are being oppressed," said Abdul Hakim, a resident of Nimruz. The body of 16-y+ear-old Sohrab just arrived in Herat from Iran. According to the teenager's relatives, he was shot and killed by Iranian soldiers in Isfahan. Sohrab had gone to Iran illegally to find work, reported Tolo News.

"Sohrab jan wanted to go to Iran to work there, he told me 'I am going to Iran to help my father here in Afghanistan,'" said Mirwais, a relative of Sohrab. "Sohrab went to Iran once ten days ago, but he was deported from the border, the second time he reached Isfahan," said Mustafa, Sohrab's relatives. Some sources in Herat said that several bullet-riddled bodies have entered the province in recent months from the border of Islam Qala, reported Tolo News. "There are people who have been beaten, their arms and legs have been broken," said Mawlawi Abdulhai Manib, head of the Refugees and Repatriation Department of Herat. Tens of thousands of Afghans mostly youth are resorting to dangerous ways to get out of the war-torn nation after the Taliban's takeover on August 15 last year. (ANI)

Is this Iranian hospitality?
Anyway, I thought India loves Afghan people.

When is India taking in couple of million Afghans?

Pakistan has hosted 4-5 million for 40+ years and counting, all we get is ungratefulness, so no more for us, thank you very much.

@waz @Irfan Baloch @WebMaster @krash

Guys, could you please check this guy's IP address and recent activity?
The guy is opening threads about Iran that are obviously fake. Last day he opened a thread about one million students in Iran dropping out due to covid (which is obviously nonsense and cheap TRT propaganda) and today he says 100 people have been killed at the border in 6 months. I suspect he's a false flagger.

We are the 9th most powerful military on earth but act like Republic of Congo
Mindset, we need to start acting like mountain barbarians from now on

Too much passiveness inherited from our indic culture, but when you're facing obviously crack western nieghbors

Might as well reply them in Thier own language
That's absolutely correct. However if Pakistan continues to ignore these violent attacks, enemy countries will begin to think they're achieving their targets & not stop this terrorist attacks.
The mindsets of Pakistani people on civilians life is when their is a fight between 2 car drivers in physical contact, the whole society says "don't bother me, I have nothing to do with accidents" and they become viewers in crime.
Just imagine for half a second, if Iran had nukes, half of Pakistan would have been obliterated by now! Case closed.

Canada alone has taken in more Afghans than whole GCC combined, Western countries, even now providing more aids to Afghanistan, then whole GCC, Arabs don't want extremist Wahhabi in their own countries.

So again as I said.....Why West should care? when your own Muslim brotherly countries don't give a Sh**?.... What they will get benefited with...more radicalisation? Demand for Sharia? religions intolerance?.....Undermining of Western values?..... Why West should take the burden?

Working with Taliban is the last thing to do. Pakistan has relation with Taliban with odd 40 years and IEA don't give two hoots to their advice. It is not all about Job or work but basic human rights which they deprive the people of Afghanistan. Who want to live in such a place ? People a part from their religion would like to move out of that place be they land anywhere in the process. Rich countries should give them refugee status until things improve in Afghanistan. I for one can vouch that no one including Pakistanis who support this repressive regime would like them to see in Pakistan.
In that case then if human rights mean so much to the west,then let the west take all of afghanistans population and leave the taliban alone in an afghanistan that is empty of people,that would solve both the human rights problem and the having to deal with a regime that you dont like problem.
Ultimately tho`,one simply has little choice but to deal with the regime that is in power,however unpleasant it may be,rather than the ideal regime that one would otherwise wish for.
The iranians and pakistanis have already been sheltering millions of afghanis for decades and things have yet to "improve",indeed they seem to have only gotten worse in fact.
If the west really gave two sh!ts about "human rights",then it would either take the refugees itself or it would work with the taliban government,however much they and it might despise and distrust each other,to try and improve things for the afghani population in general so that they would be more inclined to stay in afghanistan.
Strangely tho`,one gets the distinct feeling that the west really isnt interested at all in doing either one of these things,I guess its easier to just bash iran.....or russia......or china......or someone/something else.

Lastly,it is funny that in the west the human rights of some,such as the afghanis,seem to matter more than the human rights of others,say the palestinians for instance.....
Funny that,eh?

Afghans are not seen as human beings and are being oppressed," said Abdul Hakim, a resident of Nimruz. The body of 16-year-old Sohrab just arrived in Herat from Iran. According to the teenager's relatives, he was shot and killed by Iranian soldiers in Isfahan. Sohrab had gone to Iran illegally to find work, reported Tolo News.

Good for Turkey ..otherwise ..

According to the United Nations’ High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), citing official figures, there are 300,000 Afghans residing in Turkey, with 183,000 officially registered and the remainder undocumented. A significant number have been living in Turkey for several years. Opposition parties say the true figure of unregistered Afghan migrants is far higher.

Those who are undocumented live and work in Turkey under the radar and are unable to access basic services such as health care.

Afghan refugees collect waste at a makeshift dumping ground on Nov. 18, 2021, in Istanbul.

Afghan refugees collect waste at a makeshift dumping ground on Nov. 18, 2021, in Istanbul.
According to the United Nations, Turkey is hosting around 183,000 Afghan asylum-seekers, while 300,000 Afghans are permanently settled there. However, unofficial estimates suggest thousands more Afghan migrants are undocumented, living and working in Turkey under the radar and unable to access basic services such as health care.

“I am from Badakhshan province in Afghanistan. I came to Turkey two months ago. I am 18 years old. We have no ID cards, so the hospitals don’t treat us,” Afghan migrant Muhammed told VOA.

Now where's "Phaysh thoon tahaffuz movement " protest against Iran?
Oh wait, they only protest against Pakistan, while living in Pakistan 🤣

Now where's "Phaysh thoon tahaffuz movement " protest against Iran?
Oh wait, they only protest against Pakistan, while living in Pakistan 🤣

They regard Iranians as their ethnic superiors. Soft target is a multi ethnic Pakistan.

I guarantee you if Iran invaded Afg they would welcome it.

Look at the example of how they perceive Punjabis, its pure racial hatred. Punjabis are ethnically mixed, some fair, some dark but some incredibly high IQ and EQ. Their insecurity is a high IQ/EQ fair skinned Punjabi and it burns them deep deep inside to the point of suicide bombings.

They are unbelievably primal.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom