What's new

Nearly 100 Afghan refugees shot dead by Iranian security forces

Afghan-Iran_border_feb82022020816454920220208165905.jpg

Nearly 100 Afghan refugees who wanted to enter Iran illegally have been shot dead by Iranian security forces, and their bodies transferred to Afghanistan within six months since the Taliban took over, according to local officials. Local officials in Nimruz province said that scores of Iran-bound Afghan refugees were killed and hundreds were beaten up, reported Tolo News.

According to officials from the Herat Department of Refugees and Repatriations, in the past six months, over 460 wounded who have been beaten have entered Afghanistan from Iran through the Islam Qala border.

"According to relatives of the patients, the sick and wounded people were beaten on the border when they wanted to cross the border into Iran," said Jailani Sharifi, Nursing Director of Nimruz Hospital.

"The dignity of Afghans must be preserved and not disrespected. They should deport them with dignity," said Bismillah Sirat, a resident of Nimruz.

Afghans are not seen as human beings and are being oppressed," said Abdul Hakim, a resident of Nimruz. The body of 16-year-old Sohrab just arrived in Herat from Iran. According to the teenager's relatives, he was shot and killed by Iranian soldiers in Isfahan. Sohrab had gone to Iran illegally to find work, reported Tolo News.

"Sohrab jan wanted to go to Iran to work there, he told me 'I am going to Iran to help my father here in Afghanistan,'" said Mirwais, a relative of Sohrab. "Sohrab went to Iran once ten days ago, but he was deported from the border, the second time he reached Isfahan," said Mustafa, Sohrab's relatives. Some sources in Herat said that several bullet-riddled bodies have entered the province in recent months from the border of Islam Qala, reported Tolo News. "There are people who have been beaten, their arms and legs have been broken," said Mawlawi Abdulhai Manib, head of the Refugees and Repatriation Department of Herat. Tens of thousands of Afghans mostly youth are resorting to dangerous ways to get out of the war-torn nation after the Taliban's takeover on August 15 last year. (ANI)

I would prefer not to use any harsh words here because the loss of a life is no joke and they were no culprits because their circumstances forced them to take extreme steps.
But afghans now need to realize that what a heaven pakistan is for afghans as compared to other countries and they should not badmouth and do namak harami against this heaven. I guess this is our soft attitude which makes afghans think that till attock it's their land.

I would prefer not to use any harsh words here because the loss of a life is no joke and they were no culprits because their circumstances forced them to take extreme steps.
But afghans now need to realize that what a heaven pakistan is for afghans as compared to other countries and they should not badmouth and do namak harami against this heaven. I guess this is our soft attitude which makes afghans think that till attock it's their land.
Even if they wanted to, this is psychologically impossible for them.

They have deep rooted prejudice and racism. It's how some white people cannot see black people as equal no matter how good they are to them.

Present them will all the proof whatever, there is not much logic to racism apart from baseless hatred.

We are the 9th most powerful military on earth but act like Republic of Congo
Mindset, we need to start acting like mountain barbarians from now on

Too much passiveness inherited from our indic culture, but when you're facing obviously crack 2 western nieghbors

Might as well reply them in Thier own language
Pakistan acts like Afghanistan, meanwhile Afghanistan acts like Pakistan

Not sure which one has the 9th most powerful military and nukes here

Even if they wanted to, this is psychologically impossible for them.

They have deep rooted prejudice and racism. It's how some white people cannot see black people as equal no matter how good they are to them.

Present them will all the proof whatever, there is not much logic to racism apart from baseless hatred.
When they see our nasty side
Kicking out refugees, Loc experience on durranad line against TTP, bombarding miles of territory and constant air strikes Turkey style against TTP, bombers, drones, rockets, artillery

Trust me they'll learn to put respect
Sometimes show of strength can put them in Thier place

When they see our nasty side
Loc experience on durranad line against TTP, bombarding miles of territory and constant air strikes Turkey style against TTP, bombers, drones, rockets, artillery

Trust me they'll learn to put respect
Sometimes show of strength can put them in Thier place
I agree with you but there's a lot of factors to consider before doing something like this.

Afghan-Iran_border_feb82022020816454920220208165905.jpg

Nearly 100 Afghan refugees who wanted to enter Iran illegally have been shot dead by Iranian security forces, and their bodies transferred to Afghanistan within six months since the Taliban took over, according to local officials. Local officials in Nimruz province said that scores of Iran-bound Afghan refugees were killed and hundreds were beaten up, reported Tolo News.

According to officials from the Herat Department of Refugees and Repatriations, in the past six months, over 460 wounded who have been beaten have entered Afghanistan from Iran through the Islam Qala border.

"According to relatives of the patients, the sick and wounded people were beaten on the border when they wanted to cross the border into Iran," said Jailani Sharifi, Nursing Director of Nimruz Hospital.

"The dignity of Afghans must be preserved and not disrespected. They should deport them with dignity," said Bismillah Sirat, a resident of Nimruz.

Afghans are not seen as human beings and are being oppressed," said Abdul Hakim, a resident of Nimruz. The body of 16-year-old Sohrab just arrived in Herat from Iran. According to the teenager's relatives, he was shot and killed by Iranian soldiers in Isfahan. Sohrab had gone to Iran illegally to find work, reported Tolo News.

"Sohrab jan wanted to go to Iran to work there, he told me 'I am going to Iran to help my father here in Afghanistan,'" said Mirwais, a relative of Sohrab. "Sohrab went to Iran once ten days ago, but he was deported from the border, the second time he reached Isfahan," said Mustafa, Sohrab's relatives. Some sources in Herat said that several bullet-riddled bodies have entered the province in recent months from the border of Islam Qala, reported Tolo News. "There are people who have been beaten, their arms and legs have been broken," said Mawlawi Abdulhai Manib, head of the Refugees and Repatriation Department of Herat. Tens of thousands of Afghans mostly youth are resorting to dangerous ways to get out of the war-torn nation after the Taliban's takeover on August 15 last year. (ANI)

Not a well fabricated tripe, contradicting statements made in the first paragraph:100 killed and then it says scores killed and 100 wounded. WTF, the anti-Iran brigade is in full propaganda and BS mode, most likely paid by the Arabs or Hindjews.

This is something I want Pakistan to follow Iran in, Afghans are snakes and kill them before they kill you.

This is what serious countries do...
but this happens in joke of a country
https://www.dawn.com/news/1641776
PESHAWAR: The police have arrested 194 Afghan nationals here on the charges of rioting, damaging public property and shouting slogans against Pakistan during the celebrations of their country’s Independence Day on Thursday night.

They are treated like kings here compared to the region but namak harami is off the charts
Inna lillahi wa inna ilyhi rajioon.
Only animals do it. That's why I say, Qasim solemani was an animal, and so is current Irani regime.

Love you Iran, dil garden garden ho gya ye News sunn k
Comeon man dont be like that those were most likely innocent people i want afghan refugees in pakistan repatriated as well but you should not celebrate taking an innocent life even if they hate us.

Comeon man dont be like that those were most likely innocent people i want afghan refugees in pakistan repatriated as well but you should not celebrate taking an innocent life even if they hate us.
You should know what afghoons think of pakistanis and say about us
@Reichsmarschall sounds like a saint

Inna lillahi wa inna ilyhi rajioon.
Only animals do it. That's why I say, Qasim solemani was an animal, and so is current Irani regime.
I used to like Iran, but more you know about it, regime
One's views are bound to change...

I know that political and social implications of keeping afghan refugees in pakistan are very harmfull and they do dislike us but they are powerless and stateless we shouldnot compare ourselves to them we should repatriate them back to afghanistan as soon as possible however all that aside celebrating deaths of innocents is morally questionable no matter what.

I used to like Iran, but more you know about it, regime
One's views are bound to change...
What they think of us doesn't matter. If we can protect the US forces, whose prime target was Pakistans atomic program then I think these afghans besides all their thinking and deeds deserve some respect. Trust me, when you deny someone humanity you basically deny him the very soul of Pakistan i.e. sacrifice and revolution. Every person on the sacred soil of Pakistan and around deserve mercy.

I know that political and social implications of keeping afghan refugees in pakistan are very harmfull and they do dislike us but they are powerless and stateless we shouldnot compare ourselves to them we should repatriate them back to afghanistan as soon as possible however all that aside celebrating deaths of innocents is morally questionable no matter what.
Please spend 30 minutes on r/afghan or r/pashtun talk to users over there and then tell me if you still think my comment was wrong?

@Sainthood 101

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom