Netanyahu: The First is Called Iran, the Second is Called Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayKalm

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A World View Interview with Benjamin Netanyahu - YouTube

I've noticed that many of us Pakistanis didn't pay much attention to this world view interview with Netanyahu.

Go to 25:55-27:00 of the video to hear what he says.

-- Now, I think it's a hell of a good thing that Iran is developing nuclear 'energy', cause if it wasn't, Netanyahu's only focus would be the "Second called Pakistan".

Militant "Islamic" regime? What on Earth is THAT? :what: He's a fool and he can keep barking, as for Pakistan, we already have Nukes and no power on Earth can take away that from us, not even Israel's Dad. I look forward to the day when Israel itself go for an adventure in desperation, Muslims will still survive but Militant "Jewish" Regime of Israel and Jews of course would be wiped off te Earth forever.

i ve now noticed that Jews should be nailed from its evil nature.

who gives a shi t what this clown has to say ? israel is even't a blip on pakistan's radar and we don't even consider them a threat karachi alone has nearly 3 times their entire population all we had to do last time was warn them that we are no egypt and they ran off. Pakistani politicians never make comments on israel and neither does the military but the fact that israelis are making these statements about us shows they're scared of us shows we are on their mind :lol:

No one truly knows anything about the Israeli Nuclear program, it's a guessing game for them.

@kawaraj
Learn proper English first.

Yeah, let's all remember what happened to the last guy who tried to find out more about the Israeli Nuclear Program. He got his head blown off.

I am so disappointed we are number two and not number one.

This is why I say we should give/sell several nukes to Iran. Israelis are spreading hate. Give them as good. They have nukes. They are being racist saying effectively that Muslims cant have them. Yea we got nutters but so have they. All the reasons why Iran can not have them apply to these warmongering nutters from Israel

Yes, so? This fear of Pakistani nukes falling to Taliban's hands is even shared by China and the rest of the world.

what about israeli nukes falling in hands of a criminal oh wait it already happened when your former PM was found to be a rapist :eek:
thankfully nothing happened.

what about israeli nukes falling in hands of a criminal oh wait it already happened when your former PM was found to be a rapist :eek:
thankfully nothing happened.

Those are already in hands of evils

Hey where do the Arabs go in his statement??
I guess Israelis think they are the easiest and the weakest of the lot...

Hey where do the Arabs go in his statement??
I guess Israelis think they are the easiest and the weakest of the lot...

arabs are weak and useless israel spanks them on a regular basis they are no threat to anyone but themselves.Israelis must be glad that arabs are their neighbours and not pakistanis or iranians :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom