What's new

Netanyahu: The First is Called Iran, the Second is Called Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you and I wish the same for you if you can get those warmongers out of office and stop referring to us as an enemy or we will be obliged to return the favour
Israel never refered Pakistan as enemy. Actually we have common enemy: salafi terrorists.

Ah! Quoting out of context to make it sound as if India, China and Israel are the worst where nuke security is concerned? You should have first read the entire article in that link you copied and pasted here! Looking for a couple of brownie points, eh?

Here's what it says:

No surprises about the bottom three when it comes to the overall score. North Korea is worst, then Pakistan and Iran.
Sorry to burst your bubble! :cheesy:

Ah! Quoting out of context to make it sound as if India, China and Israel are the worst where nuke security is concerned? You should have first read the entire article in that link you copied and pasted here! Looking for a couple of brownie points, eh?

Here's what it says:

Now you went to a western source what do you expect??

Yes, so? This fear of Pakistani nukes falling to Taliban's hands is even shared by China and the rest of the world.

When did China officially say that give me precise exact dates, new piece, articles and video clips. Taliban couldn't take it in 11 Years and they will take it when the war is already in its final moments with US-NATO losing it completely.

Here's what it says:

Define 'out of context'? And yes, I have read the entire article.

I never said that Israel is the worst when it comes to nuclear security. But it isn't that great either as per criteria used by the source (which is Western).

Talking on TV with living on stolen land cant suit banjamen pu$$y to talk like that.

come get our nukes and we will give one in ur a$$

in end " Heil Hitler "

No need. It was only one short mention and he even corrected himself a second later.

Do you not think that a more conciliatory voice from Tel Aviv could achieve more?

Now, I think it's a hell of a good thing that Iran is developing nuclear 'energy', cause if it wasn't, Netanyahu's only focus would be the "Second called Pakistan".

:rofl:

Pakistan's prediction is coming true! "Them dayum joos" are coming after you now as well. :P

Sorry don't mean to troll but I say this after having debated with quite a lot of your countrymen. Almost everyone inadvertently takes Israel too grimly even though they never paid you any attention other than 80s.

Pakistan's prediction is coming true! "Them dayum joos" are coming after you now as well. :P

Sorry don't mean to troll but I say this after having debated with quite a lot of your countrymen. Almost everyone inadvertently takes Israel too grimly even though they never paid you any attention other than 80s.

Mate if we can hold you back and you Indians a nation of 1.2 billion back and are obsessed with us 4 million and the odd word is no problem lol

But I love the fact that you are happy cos it shows you guys dont have the balls to even take us out after you blame us for the massacre of your people in Bombay and you hope these 4 million Israelis will do your job :rofl:

So um...what are ya lot doing then? Pakistan is right next door to you. Take it :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom