What's new

New Chinese Weapons

People are worried about copying and reverse engineering here haan ...what you wanna say about your nuclear industry haan ?? Which is a complete design of CANDU (canadian reactors) which you guys bought in around 1970's ..Rajhastan1&2 ...after that you started series of that whole design its a complete reverse engineering of that system and now you guys are designing it ...(http://www.npcil.nic.in/index.asp) ..IF YOU ARE FAMILIAR with reactor design you can figure it out your self and before pointing to some one else next time that they are copying... PLEASE CONSIDER LOOKING AT YOUR OWN SHYTii - DESIGNS TOO.... and question about IF Pakistan can design or not, I dont need to give explanation for that our whole invenetory f missiles and defence equipments speaks for itself. And yeah thats jus one example im putting for you that YOU do reverse engineer shyt too want more info than make new thread I will try to put everything I know of your COPIED shyt ...Peace

And what about AQ Khan stealing designs while working in Netherlands.....

I wonder what Pakistan's contribution is in AK and JF 17 except for paying money for development...

If someone else develops it and you manufacture it then it means TOT as simple as that and not indegenous development....Heck in your terms If f 16 TOT is offered for us then can we say it is indegenous development...
And by the way we are doing what you are doing right now for ages..

My friend reverse engineering equals stealing and the problem is that in the long term you will not have a sound fundamental base or structure...

As far as the weapons displayed ... well no thanks..... we dont wanna own them we have better options.............Heck the whole world knows about Chinese quality lol

We can afford to be slow and progress steadily as we have the whole world willing to part with their weapons....So we can develop Chobbam(kanchan armour)... design MMR.... design MBRL.. etc etc....

But the point is we are learning and developing key scientific technologies.....

And what about AQ Khan stealing designs while working in Netherlands.....

Just like India took Canadian nuclear tech to make it's bomb.

I wonder what Pakistan's contribution is in AK and JF 17 except for paying money for development...

Whats India's contribution besides money in the PAK-FA considering LCA after 30 years hasn't taken off, don't claim that you have inputs besides money without providing evidence.

If someone else develops it and you manufacture it then it means TOT as simple as that and not indegenous development....Heck in your terms If f 16 TOT is offered for us then can we say it is indegenous development...
And by the way we are doing what you are doing right now for ages..

Plus, it's just like its' Indian's who only claim as internet warriors, that Pakistan only did money contribution, etc, etc, but what do you really know about it's development? Nothing.

My friend reverse engineering equals stealing and the problem is that in the long term you will not have a sound fundamental base or structure...

You have alot to learn, Russia itself reversed engineered royal Royce engines, after WWII they took a B-29 and reversed engineered it and called it Tu-4, everything builds up to make a sound Industry and China is one example, with this tactics it has jumped years ahead of a developing country to make combat and other weapon systems, so this not having the capability to make a sound industrial base is non-sense.

As far as the weapons displayed ... well no thanks..... we dont wanna own them we have better options.............Heck the whole world knows about Chinese quality lol

Who ever said the Chinese were going to give them to you, remember it was Chinese F-6 which shot down your planes in '65 - '71 war. Read Chuck Yeager's Bio, a full detail is given of how we pushed the planes to the limit, they were to be flown for only about 230 Hrs but we pushed them to 720 Hrs.

We can afford to be slow and progress steadily as we have the whole world willing to part with their weapons....So we can develop Chobbam(kanchan armour)... design MMR.... design MBRL.. etc etc....

But the point is we are learning and developing key scientific technologies.....

Nothing to say but take your time. :tup:

Whats India's contribution besides money in the PAK-FA considering LCA after 30 years hasn't taken off, don't claim that you have inputs besides money without providing evidence.

Who on Earth siad that we were going to indegenously develop Pak FA...we never claimed that.. and by the way LCA is fine and flying and we dont boast that it is the greates plane on earth ... all we claim is that it is intended to replace MIG 21.. Do you have any clue regarding composites.. FBW.....EW warfare systems... all you guys boast is about some HUD that you have dveloped..Accepted that manufacuting the planes in your country is a good step forward... but come to developing for scratch and you will know......

Plus, it's just like its' Indian's who only claim as internet warriors, that Pakistan only did money contribution, etc, etc, but what do you really know about it's development? Nothing.

What do I know about development...... well Id have to come and learn it at Pakistan.. maybe your great engineering and management departments will teach us......lol......When was the las time you had a university in your country that was recognised globally.....Engineering ? Management? he he he

You have alot to learn, Russia itself reversed engineered royal Royce engines, after WWII they took a B-29 and reversed engineered it and called it Tu-4, everything builds up to make a sound Industry and China is one example, with this tactics it has jumped years ahead of a developing country to make combat and other weapon systems, so this not having the capability to make a sound industrial base is non-sense.

A Russian products or chinese products are still inferior to the sound quality and design principles of the west and Japan.. Only thing Russia has evolved is in the area of aerospace design then again they have quality control problems... let alone China...Dont even imagine that thay are equals to the standards followed by the west and Japan.... If you learn management you will be coming across the case studies on quality and development in Japanese and Chinese corporations

Who ever said the Chinese were going to give them to you, remember it was Chinese F-6 which shot down your planes in '65 - '71 war. Read Chuck Yeager's Bio, a full detail is given of how we pushed the planes to the limit, they were to be flown for only about 230 Hrs but we pushed them to 720 Hrs.

We wont have Chinese products even if they stick up in our ...... we have had enough with isuues in quality controll and now slowly moving toward westen principles of design and development ....... and who knows maybe Jf 17 mabe a flawed plane .. AK is a low end tank or J 10 had crased extensively during testing .. who knows what .... China dosent have an independent media to critisize nor does Pakistan to reveal such things. we are a democratic country and everything back here is questioned by everyone especially media....

and how about the little trainer and light aircraft Folland Gnats shooting down your planes in 1971...

Nothing to say but take your time.

We can afford to .. we have the cash and the means.. our adversery is not a superpower ... China aint gonna invade us nor are we...... you are just a pawn in Chinese hands against India and so they will fight India ti the last Pakistani.... and as far as pakistan as an adversary ... well we can afford to wait ...The whole world from israel to america to Russia are willing to supply us ...

indopak, They have significant contribution in its design and ergonomics, plus the very basis of this was to provide pakistan with facilities to assemble jets from bottom to top, decrease dependence on unreliable wild wild west.

They have already made facilities for making IFF's , my info is based on Pakistan defence review from their official website PDF.

People are worried about copying and reverse engineering here haan ...what you wanna say about your nuclear industry haan ?? Which is a complete design of CANDU (canadian reactors) which you guys bought in around 1970's ..Rajhastan1&2 ...after that you started series of that whole design its a complete reverse engineering of that system and now you guys are designing it ...(http://www.npcil.nic.in/index.asp) ..IF YOU ARE FAMILIAR with reactor design you can figure it out your self and before pointing to some one else next time that they are copying... PLEASE CONSIDER LOOKING AT YOUR OWN SHYTii - DESIGNS TOO.... and question about IF Pakistan can design or not, I dont need to give explanation for that our whole invenetory f missiles and defence equipments speaks for itself. And yeah thats jus one example im putting for you that YOU do reverse engineer shyt too want more info than make new thread I will try to put everything I know of your COPIED shyt ...Peace

ahh mate, you know what the threads name is laughable, which Indian wanna own.

Your talking of nuke tech, nuke tech how about a little bit of masala? :partay:

While the USA had stopped producing tritium by about 1988 due to safety reasons and ageing facilities, the Indian breakthrough underscores the fact that tritium can now be produced at a fraction of the estimated US$ 7 billion needed to produce the isotope at current costs using the accelerator process, as was done in the USA. The Indian scientists have managed to extract highly enriched tritium from heavy water used in power reactors.

It was an innocuous paragraph at the end of a recently published paper on detritiation that let the cat out of the bag. The paper appeared in a book entitled Heavy Water- Properties, Production and Analysis, which was authored by two BARC scientists, Sharad M. Dave and Himangshu K. Sadhukhan, with a Mexican scientist, Octavio A. Novaro. On p. 461 of the work, it says the following:

The Bhabha Atomic Research Center, Bombay, India, also having developed a wetproof catalyst for LPCE liquid phase catalytic exchange, has employed it for detritiation. A pilot plant based on LPCE cryogenic distillation with about 90 per cent tritium removal from heavy water has been commissioned and is under experimental evaluation. Reportedly, this facility seems to be the only operating LPCE-based detritiation facility in the world. A commercial detritiation plant based on this process is being set up at one of their nuclear power stations.

According to BARC scientists, the new technology is aimed at lowering the tritium content in heavy water circulating around the moderator circuit. They argue that the project is being executed to prevent the many health hazards associated with the leakage of tritium from reactors. When asked what is exactly being done to the highly radioactive tritium so recovered, the scientists refuse to talk - even under conditions of anonymity. When pressed, some ventured to comment that a scenario in which the recovered tritium is being stockpiled for strategic purposes cannot be ruled out

From janes intelligence review, quite old read here;
http://www.ccnr.org/india_tritium.html

India produces worlds one of best heavy waters!
Talk about indigenousation?

See reverse engineering and acquiring technology to kickstart something are different.

There is a very thin difference between US acquiring V2 rocket tech from german scientists, then developing and Kalam working in NASA under minuteman and came back for our projects.

Or deals like Dhruv having its roots in europe or Z9 being copy of the fennec heli or the 071 LPD being french design.

dont mix the two above cases, technological base is a broader sense, and it is only internet warriors that uses the terms to justify, its like ok xyz this so abc this bah bah bah.. :disagree:

Scientific community is getting globalised day by day.

so lets not get in a penis enlargement contest, again the thread title is laughable.

show some new weapons from china to our Pakistan friends, which iindian wanna own

:lol:

Who on Earth siad that we were going to indegenously develop Pak FA...we never claimed that.. and by the way LCA is fine and flying and we dont boast that it is the greates plane on earth ... all we claim is that it is intended to replace MIG 21.. Do you have any clue regarding composites.. FBW.....EW warfare systems... all you guys boast is about some HUD that you have dveloped..Accepted that manufacuting the planes in your country is a good step forward... but come to developing for scratch and you will know......

Before commenting learn the context of my message, just like you claim JF-17 we just provided money and nothing else, same can be said with India's development with the Russian's next gen fighter (Also, on what do you base your claims on Pakistan has no inputs? Is it cause we don't say, well remember not everything is know about the J-10 either). And Yes I know about these composite and other avionic systems I ain't illiterate, my minor focus is Military history "son", next time learn about the person before you question if he has clues' in anything. About developing why should we develop from scratch? Re-invent the wheel? Rather we can learn from improving the wheel and using existing technology to improve it, I rather build a plane in 5-6 years instead of taking decades, and hasn't even started being inducted into the service yet.

And again even our ACM has said that our contribution to the project was its design you can dig the article out by googling the briefing that was done about a month ago.

And it shows your lack of knowledge that we just have HUD development, take your time and read some of the systems here, countermeasures, etc..

http://www.awc.com.pk/

And that is just one company their are many more, espically in Karachi developing Navy simulation systems and net centric systems, we have our own BMS system which Kuwait will be installing as well, and composite manufacturing check the service section of the AWC link, go do yourself an extensive search on google of IDEAs '06, before making bogus and childish claims.

What do I know about development...... well Id have to come and learn it at Pakistan.. maybe your great engineering and management departments will teach us......lol......When was the las time you had a university in your country that was recognised globally.....Engineering ? Management? he he he

Such a childish comment that has no relevance to this thread, what can I say? Isn't it your leaders asking UK to adopt your kids? Yeah, we can teach you alot about management in that field. We seen the management team in DRDO (and what their universities produced, lol). So next time you want to start flamming just open another thread and we can start from their.

A Russian products or chinese products are still inferior to the sound quality and design principles of the west and Japan.. Only thing Russia has evolved is in the area of aerospace design then again they have quality control problems... let alone China...Dont even imagine that thay are equals to the standards followed by the west and Japan.... If you learn management you will be coming across the case studies on quality and development in Japanese and Chinese corporations

Lol, bro I study International management (major in US University) and I don't need you or others telling me about Quality control of China and Japan, I live in US and mostly all the products I own are "Made in China". And I also never had any problems with them, China doesn't have poor quality products (In the past they might), and recently they have been improving substantially you should pick up Beijing Review in your school if they carry it and other US magazines it talks alot of China' products and developments, they might not be up to tech specs with the westerners' but they do produce good products, "that get the job done". Hence, why China' is sufficient in designing and building it's own ships, etc. And no not everything China has is reversed engineered, take the JH-7 for example and their FBC-1 trainer, and their subs, etc.

We wont have Chinese products even if they stick up in our ...... we have had enough with isuues in quality controll and now slowly moving toward westen principles of design and development ....... and who knows maybe Jf 17 mabe a flawed plane .. AK is a low end tank or J 10 had crased extensively during testing .. who knows what .... China dosent have an independent media to critisize nor does Pakistan to reveal such things. we are a democratic country and everything back here is questioned by everyone especially media....

Being a so called democracy doesn't prove anything, your own Govt. asked DRDO to get outside help on the tank so whats the point of questioning if you don't move to heed requests. If JF-17 was flawed it would be where LCA is and it wouldn't have been making turns and twists once it rolled out the factory, about AK well their is going to be AKII we are in close cooperation with GIAT to produce armour for the tank and who knows what other developments will be made Engine and other optics (reported that it might come from Thales) but at least it's not where Arjun is, yes J-10 did crash once but that was years ago, and it was reported on Chinese media.

Just, go to Sinodefence.com and you can see their military hardware they have been producing, espically their small arms.

and how about the little trainer and light aircraft Folland Gnats shooting down your planes in 1971...

And your point is?

Weren't we talking about Chinese products that you called low quality?

We can afford to .. we have the cash and the means.. our adversery is not a superpower ... China aint gonna invade us nor are we...... you are just a pawn in Chinese hands against India and so they will fight India ti the last Pakistani.... and as far as pakistan as an adversary ... well we can afford to wait ...The whole world from israel to america to Russia are willing to supply us ...

lol, what a moronic comment last time I checked Pakistan fought 3 wars with it's own free will not for China, lol, learn your history "son" Pakistan also has friends to supply her China, and ME nations boasting about your supply lines is nothing. Hell, we even have tribal s making RPGs and bullets, rifles and hand guns existing and custom designed, which are also exported outside according to IDEAs '06, they earned about $13-16 million dollars a year, lol.

Since, you talking about Pawns we can then say India is just a pawn in US hands to use against China...see I don't want to get involved in these childish arguments but talk with facts, etc. Your making comments like I used to make when I was 16 years old that was like 6 years ago for me, lol.

Here is some background ....

04-06-2007, 05:56 PM Post #30
malaymishra123 -- said "Pakistan CANNOT design as of now. It only buys from China and produces at home."

04-06-2007, 07:21 PM Post #31
ahf_nuke -- replied "People are worried about copying and reverse engineering here haan ...bla, bla"

than

Today, 04:20 PM Post #32 by -- indiapakistanfriendship ---

After my post#30... it took you more than 16 days from April 4th to today April 22nd ...to come up with this bullshyt?? ..Comon man growup ...

You know any thing about our nuclear program haan ? Whatever media is telling you, you are believing it by closing your eyes ? there is one thing called BRAIN its placed in your upper part if you make it function properly you can get lost of answers...Pakistan nuclear program had beed in process from early 1970's to now and its not only Khan who have done all things our other scientist have played major role too and they already had done very much before Khan brought any ideas in ...that was just some part of real story If i go describing everything it will take more space and time which im not willing to spend on you right now... I dont think any one questioned about YOUR GNATS in this whole disscussion so what is the freakin point of bringing them in anyways? R U AKHROTs? You are saying whole world is gonna suplly you shyt and bla bla ...look again you have given us a prove that YOU ARE NOTHING AT YOUR OWN ...and Again one of my indian cute friend is talking about HEAVY water production and stuff... just to let you know the design you guys are running is pretty MESSED up you guys are using HEAVY water as a moderator and Natural uranium as a fuel ..which is breeding more Plutonium in your reactor inventory creating more hazardous material in the Reactor core which is not good and on other hand it is giving you more High level waste which is more messed up and you dont have found any place yet to burry it ...If anything bad happens you are in DANGER not me ...so before you start telling me that your reactor is excellent design and can do this and that ..just to remind you brother im a nuclear engineer .. i know how shyt works and i knw what your design is capable of doing if you want more disscussion on that ...IN DETAIL please open new thread and I will get some time to describe it in more detail ... SON please dont take more than 10 days now to reply my this post ... PeaCE

No, but atleast the effort is there to NOW make them, as opposed to getting ToT and passing them off as Indian.

No, but atleast the effort is there to NOW make them, as opposed to getting ToT and passing them off as Indian.

Today i was talking to an indian guy today.......who is on a visit to make decumentary videos here....you know what he said......things of different kind are being sold in india labbled "made in india" ....... but are actually bought from china or chines made....:P Guess, what i am trying to tell here!!!;)

reverse engineering equals stealing and the problem is that in the long term you will not have a sound fundamental base or structure...

As far as the weapons displayed ... well no thanks..... we dont wanna own them we have better options.............Heck the whole world knows about Chinese quality lol.....

IPFriendship if this is your debut at PFF,I dont think it's a good one. Yes the title of the original thread is laughable since Robin looks callow and without any idea about India. but to my astonishment where did you pick up a world's common view over Chinese quality?

I doubt about your stuffs in making up the paragraph above, The bilateral trade between India and China last year was over $26bn including exports from China mechanical and electrical products and especially Huawei's communication procudts which is rather expensive. free trade means that no one forces you on it.

As for the "flawed JF-17" and "extensively crased J-10". better forget and let them be. Coz you can not circumstantiate what flaws JF-17 exactly has as of today. every product may experience flaws before maturity, but JF-17 is not underperforming so far as I know. besides,only one prototype of J-10 crashed during tests in 2002 and I wouldn't bother if you call it "extensively".

Low end tanks...
Restricted media in China... (you can jump over to this,I wont bother)
and finally a super dumper biggest democratic India...everybody happy and so jaunty regardless of a tough poverty line.
......:disagree: :disagree:

I'm sorry if I sound offensive,the thread started mistakenly but it doesn't call for thoughtless follow-ups.

Today i was talking to an indian guy today.......who is on a visit to make decumentary videos here....you know what he said......things of different kind are being sold in india labbled "made in india" ....... but are actually bought from china or chines made....:P Guess, what i am trying to tell here!!!;)

Melby, the implication here is not valid. This is reference to military equipment.

I doubt about your stuffs in making up the paragraph above, The bilateral trade between India and China last year was over $26bn including exports from China mechanical and electrical products and especially Huawei's communication procudts which is rather expensive. free trade means that no one forces you on it.
Dude, we'r talking about military equipment here, not toys, etc.

Back
Top Bottom