What's new

New Chinese Weapons

Yaar I have aplogised before and I am again apologising for the kind of wordings used by me.. thoug I was provoked I could have restrained myself......

I dont think it necessary for you to make further flame baits due to the laughable starting thread,you know it's not even a reasonable excuse. One of the important reason for which I keep hanging out here is most people would post their words with reliable source. so, take my advice and stop it here, I believe more research over Pakistan,China and your beloved country will help you think twice your post in this thread.

Dear KV Lin yiu are roght when you say that though the heading of the thread is laughable it is no excuse to start a flame bait... I completely agree with that ....
But as senior members and moderators of the forum you dont you think you guys should have discouraged the heading of the thread at the beginning itself... the intention of which is nothing but to insult my beloved country....
Again I own my mistake but at the same time I request seniors in the forum not to encourage such threads....

I personally have some reservations on what indopak freidship says, about colleges et al but this one i agree with,

Yaar Joey I DONT GET U .. DO U AGREE OR AGREE TO DISAGREE.... What do you think is wrong with our institutions ...

Good you guys banned me ...again I didnt mean any personal offence to any one but if you point fingers toward any one of my people im not going to sit and watch ...N e ways ..lets go JOEY i will drink Pepsi you drink Daro ..lol ...thnx for offer

Same thing here too I have equal rights to get annoyed just like you have been annoyed .. nevertheless you could have refrained from lowering your standards....any way I have begun smoking the peace pipe...hw bt u
I hope people are reminded again that this is not some pathetic forum which tolerates personal attacks and purposely made bullshit to show the superiority while degrading other countries including Pakistan and India.

I hope during heated discussions people review their post before clicking the post button, and even if found something offensive to the other party, the post should be editted within 10 minutes or actions will be taken. Both members above who engaged in violating the forum rules have been temporary banned even after considering that both were tempted to be in such a position.

Thanks.
DEAR webby I hope that next time I will not repeat it... but as a responsible member can you kindly discourage such threads with such headings ... just like you had discouraged both of us form starting a flame bait...

Yeah man im smokin peace pipe from long time ..see my display pic man ...PEACE ..lol ..I just get angry at very short period of time and my mind blows up usually in matter of seconds ..Sorry again for any offence to anyone ...I don't wanna be part of this whole Indian/ Pakistani thing going on from years which have affected and affecting both nations very badly in every way and still we call our self that we are educated and cannot figure out where we are heading with all these things ...But unfortunately I guess my words are not going to make any sense to most of the people ...N e ways Im outa here now ...not posting single word on this Thread now ...lol ..toooo much posted and deleted already ... :)

Remember gentlemen when you resort to mudslinging it means the argument is lost.

Back
Top Bottom