What's new

New Load Out On JF-17 Thunder

It is ... It was formerly known as the RA'AD II but this one has allegedly an improved engine for longer range, new avionics and guidance systems

View attachment 899440
I guess RAAD 2 may be same , but with Raad nomenclature it's strategic weapon.
With Taimoor or other name , the same is non strategic normal missile

That could be the RAAD 2.
Which may be similar to Taimoor, but Raad us also a strategic weapon delivering nuclear warhead.
As Taimoor, it will lack that capability.

Can this presentation at IDEAS 2022 PAF stall, be taken as confirmation of Thunders Talking to Erieye?
Skip to 00:50

Perhaps kamra could opt. For a delta wing version of jf17 for deep strike operations
Like f16 XL VISTA version
I got banned for that heresy hehehe... Although I love the idea... I don't think Kamra could handle such level of modifications (frustrating)....

@DANGER-ZONE is this the RA'AD your photographer friends saw and photographed on that unfaithful day?

That photographer is no other but Zohaib Malik, you must also know him due to his exclusive photographs of JF-17 with LGB, targeting pod, BVR missiles, NAF JFT, etc. He must have captured Ra'ad-II on JFT, however, I'm not sure about the version, I myself never saw the actual image but he confirmed about the achievement to the close friends of mine Zohaib Zaidi, Humza Tariq & Awais Lali, who are also photographers. Later all of his belongings were detained when he was captured covering the J-10 arrival in Pakistan outside the airbase and that's why you don't see many photographs coming from his side anymore.

Just for sake of record

This additional piece of meatal is present since blk-1 in every JF-17, one can google the pic.

Secondly every JF-17 excpet first 8 jets of blk-1, some earlier twin seater JF-17 and few blk-III which were manufactured in China

Lastly we have confirmation from media and official source the strengthening was done in PAC kamra

Chinese were part of the team who study the cause of first JF-17 accident and studied the problem, blk-II came with strenghtend wings from the production line

I'm well aware of that, hence why I said before full production commenced, i.e. serial production, the strengthening work was already done, by CAC.

I'm well aware of that, hence why I said before full production commenced, i.e. serial production, the strengthening work was already done, by CAC.
Nor I was impling that you were not aware about it, my post was for all the members & in general reference. This is the reason I wrote "For sake of Record"

Looks like PL-15 under wings and PL-10 on wing tips of JF-17.

Attachments

• jf17.jpeg
    jf17.jpeg
    45.5 KB · Views: 45
Looks like PL-15 under wings and PL-10 on wing tips of JF-17.
it seems, yes. compare PL10 on J10 with one on JF17

also isn't it that even two missiles are different (size/shape) on center and innermost pylon?

Back
Top Bottom