What's new

New Muslim Capital in Indian subcontinent

In continuation to my thread South Asians, Kindly ignore this thread if you easily get offended | Page 4

I would like to inform you that I have got positive response from many people across the forums on internet. Inshallah our dream of acquiring our land and wealth will be soon realized.

When we do acquire, 40 percent of land of Indian subcontinent, there would be a new challenge for Indian the united muslims. Which areas to be taken for the formation of our nation and which city to make its capita.

I would want the northern region of India comprising of Punjab (India and Pakistan), Haryana, Jammu and Kashmir, Uttrakhand, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Gujrat, Sindh, Andhra Pradesh to be part of the united muslim land. This roughly comprises 40 percent of the land. Rest 60 percent (comprising of west India, South indian and North east india and bangladesh) will be occupied by Hindus and other religious groups.

Also as per my discussion with other forumers, there is a suggestion that Delhi should be made the new capital due to its mughal glory.

Please give your inputs so that we can prepare a proposal and start working on it.
Regards
Look outside the guys from the Agra mental asylum where you escaped from are out to find you .:)

I would want the northern region of India comprising of Punjab (India and Pakistan), Haryana, Jammu and Kashmir, Uttrakhand, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Gujrat, Sindh, Andhra Pradesh to be part of the united muslim land. This roughly comprises 40 percent of the land. Rest 60 percent (comprising of west India, South indian and North east india and bangladesh) will be occupied by Hindus and other religious groups.

only Goa left in West India, include that too in your LaLa Land :lol: :lol:

only Goa left in West India, include that too in your LaLa Land :lol: :lol:
Goa is a haram land. We don't want to encourage bikini and nudity culture in UMSA.

Look outside the guys from the Agra mental asylum where you escaped from are out to find you .:)
Mind your language hindu. The successor of Mughals have come to demand their rightful land and wealth.

scooby@hellraider.33mail.com
give me your gmail or yahoo ID

I'm not trolling just sharing what could be a good name. I'm sure we can right? After u're the one who started stupidity here.

ISSA it is .

And will u mail me your master plan?
don't troll. I will not include any hindu in my project so just keep your ideas to yourself.

Even though I personally hate Bangladeshi but because you are Muslims, by default you will be allowed to come and live in UMSA.

First correct your country name. Nothing less than Islamic State will attract our JeI people to migrate to that la la land of yours :P

When we do acquire, 40 percent of land of Indian subcontinent, there would be a new challenge for Indian the united muslims. Which areas to be taken for the formation of our nation and which city to make its capita.
How come you are able to post even after being banned ! :what: And anyway you and your Usma friends deserve a whole planet not just 40% of South Asia. Why not colonize Jupiter huh.. :lol:

In continuation to my thread South Asians, Kindly ignore this thread if you easily get offended | Page 4

I would like to inform you that I have got positive response from many people across the forums on internet. Inshallah our dream of acquiring our land and wealth will be soon realized.

Also as per my discussion with other forumers, there is a suggestion that Delhi should be made the new capital due to its mughal glory.

Please give your inputs so that we can prepare a proposal and start working on it.
Regards

I support your idea 100% but we must go for "Dar al Islam" with capital in Mecca or Damascus or Baghdad. Your proposal would be a Kuffer thing to divide the "Dar al Islam". What your suggesting is a Zionist plot to divide Muslims into "South Asia" Middle East" which are all Western divisions. We must not let the Zionist's and West win. One Islam, One Islamic brotherhood, One Ummah and One Dar al Islam united into One glorious country which would look like this:-

All Muslims are brother's who need uniting. One for all all for one.

Dar al Islam's borders.

ob_6974c4_carte2.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Capital I think we can choose. In history we had Mecca, Damascus, Baghdad or Istanbul.

Ps. I repeat it is Fitna to divide the Dar Al Islam and the Ummah. The Kuffar Zionists agenda is to divide Muslim's so please do not fall for their trick. We are one Ummah and we demand one Dar al Islam with capital in mecca. Anything else is Zionist conspiracy to divide our Muslim brothers and sisters from Morroco to Indonesia, from Boasnia to Senegal. We aree one.

oh dear.. it is not like Pakistan is a beacon of success in those fields either.

I know and neither is "India beacon" yet your compatriot is calling Pakistan "failed" as if India is another Norway. Thus the gentle reminder.

Failure - Pakistan. TTP terrorism

CED406F5-6D00-4F08-8926-18CB21389D08_mw1024_s_n.jpg

Success - India Starvation.

StarvationIndia_Reuters.jpg

No one starves in India. The poor drink, get sick and die - Firstpost

Take your pick between failed Pakistan and success India.

Ps. Nonsense will be replied with nonsense.
Starvation, poverty, hunger, beggary, open defecation exists in Pakistan also. In India while these things decreasing, it's increasing in Pakistan at alarming rate, sadly.Pakistan has lower HDI than India and even Bangladesh.

Pakistan and India share same misfortune of poverty and hunger.

But terrorism exists only in pakistan.

Economic prosperity exists only in India

Ask this OP why he wants to join India being a Pakistani :lol:

I know and neither is "India beacon" yet your compatriot is calling Pakistan "failed" as if India is another Norway. Thus the gentle reminder.
Neither India, nor Pakistan is Norway. It must also be said in the same breath that Norway never had to endure what the people of India and Pakistan had to go through. I mean, the last time they had some 'real trouble' was when 'ze germans' were searching for heavy water there ?
So what are we comparing here actually ?

Starvation, poverty, hunger, beggary, open defecation exists in Pakistan also. In India while these things decreasing, it's increasing in Pakistan at alarming rate, sadly.Pakistan has lower HDI than India and even Bangladesh.

It does. Don't give me waffle about future or past tense or decreasing. We live in now as in today. You can't harvest the future today.

On that score everything you said applies to Pakistan as well but friggin hell India wins the gold medal, in fact it wins the World Cup for shite, starvation and filth.

So it comes rich for the current World Champion in Shite, Starvation and filth, India to be calling third prize winner the "failed".

I mean if a Norwegian, Swedish or German came along and looked down on Pakistan as "failed" I might have to bite my lip and accept that.

But you, a citizen from the dirtiest, filthiest, shitest, starving champion of the world that even make African's look good have the galls to look to down on my country.

No way.

Ps. I have no idea which shit the OP is. Probably some Indian using this to give you low lives a chance to crap on Pakistan. On terrorism ever heard of Naxalites? Are they in Vatican?

And I would pick the gun up to prevent any union with any shite part of India. BanglaGangla was enough. No more.

India World Cup winner - Shite, Starvation,Filth.

trophyfootball.png

Pakistan gets cheap fourth prize.

0960127.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom