What's new

New Turkish Assault Rifle Sarsilmaz Sar 223

where the turks not going to opt for the hk-416 variant home produced?

They, were but i don't know what the story was. They seem to have ditched the Mehmitck-1. I believe they are opting for 7.62mm rifle, as they have millions of G3 rounds already. Maybe our friend @cabatli_53 can tell us what happened to this beautiful rifle.

mehmetik1wp6.png

Last edited by a moderator:
They, were but i don't know what the story was. They seem to have ditched the Mehmitck-1. I believe they are opting for 7.62mm rifle, as they have millions of G3 rounds already. Maybe our friend @cabatli_53 can tell us what happened to this beautiful rifle.

mehmetik1wp6.png

i was really looking forward to this development. i hope they don't opt for this m-14 look alike.

i was really looking forward to this development. i hope they don't opt for this m-14 look alike.

I was hoping that they will slowly bring in an HK-417 derivative that we can replace our G3s with.

I was hoping that they will slowly bring in an HK-417 derivative that we can replace our G3s with.

to say it fairly i hope that Pakistan just moderate its main assault rifles like the g3. i herd not too long ago they where making its red *** sight is this true?

mehmetik1wp6.png

You did not get a license from HK.

You did not get a license from HK.
H&K didn't get a licence from Colt :) There was no licence issues but MKEK pulled this stunt on their own and the army didn't accept it. First of all what we needed was a 7.62x51 and what we want was an authentic rifle. Mehmetçik-1 was a total scandal

I wish only if POF could produce this assault rifle under license. We civilians would love to buy these beauties.

I wish only if POF could produce this assault rifle under license. We civilians would love to buy these beauties.
Sir this Gun looks like a mixture of M4 and MP5 or we can HK-416

Kalashnikov AK was a copy of the Machinen Pistol 40..... Gas ejected cartridge idea came from this weapon as far as i know..

i'm not an expert but I think back then I was what they call it "trolling" ? sorry if I offended any Turkish members on this forum , I don't really know much about turks

looks cool can it become a heavy rifle g3 replacmeent

Back
Top Bottom