What's new

New world order , FATF and India

But I can tell the Pakistani army is clueless on political objectives of war.

true , decades ago not any more.

Pakistan military in recent times have done very well and coodinated well with political leadership. I saw no major flaws in the manner they conducted them selves.. unlike Indian military was turned in to a joke for western comedians and reputation for making fake battles.

> Kargil was tactically excellent but badly coordinated with civilian leadership

> War against CIA/RAW TTP terrorist - slow initially but when able leader ship under, Kiyani and then Raheel Sharif he turned army with unspectacular performance to a world class special forces, infantry and combines arms warfare. Pakistan broke the back of terrorism, went to into areas of north wazeristan no NATO dare foot in.

> In the air PAF became better than ever, being able to from provide\ing timely and very precise to small ground team to knocking IAF out of sky

An excellent analysis by Moeed Pirzada. Its so unfortunate we dont have research oriented media people like him but lazy and intellectually dishonest Dawn writers.

Blame it on India for every thing wrong done by Pakistan and action taken by International agencies.

it has been debunked in the fantasy world of PDF. people in positions of leadership in Pakistan could not claim otherwise.

really?.. 3 million dead?.. where are mass graves..evidence please like this

1625888047575.png

1625888076550.png

people in positions of leadership in Pakistan could not claim otherwise.

people like you claim Iraq invasion was a goody affair.. here is the truth for your education from a US marine

at least some of you have the courage to speak the truth

One Dr Mooed’s best vlog on why constant attacks by west and india on Pakistan plus India’s scam Mumbai attacks…

ie it is not terrorism but Pakistan it self that they have a problem with

This guy is better than other pak anchors.
I will give you this -
It is high time Europeans stopped admitting poorly educated third world immigrants

I agree with this, all developped countries should ban uneducated third world immigrants, illegal immigrants should be immediately expelled from europe.

Blame it on India for every thing wrong done by Pakistan and action taken by International agencies.

You blame the Devil when you encounter evil. It's not always the Devil at fault, true. But when it's evil, it more likely than not it is the 😈

Where is his body?

It was a drama to help Obama win.

Very strange every one is forced to do drama in pakistan to win election.
It is heartening to see that India has so much of sway over a world body like FATF.
And I am not saying it. It is you who is accepting it.
I still feel that FATF has a role to play. It may have few elements of push and pulls but it is not so biased as to put a country in a grey list for no reason.

Let’s move on at this note.
Actually one day they will say india formed fatf to intimidate pakistan.
people like you claim Iraq invasion was a goody affair.. here is the truth for your education from a US marine

at least some of you have the courage to speak the truth
You believe marines?

true , decades ago not any more.

Pakistan military in recent times have done very well and coodinated well with political leadership. I saw no major flaws in the manner they conducted them selves.. unlike Indian military was turned in to a joke for western comedians and reputation for making fake battles.

> Kargil was tactically excellent but badly coordinated with civilian leadership

> War against CIA/RAW TTP terrorist - slow initially but when able leader ship under, Kiyani and then Raheel Sharif he turned army with unspectacular performance to a world class special forces, infantry and combines arms warfare. Pakistan broke the back of terrorism, went to into areas of north wazeristan no NATO dare foot in.

> In the air PAF became better than ever, being able to from provide\ing timely and very precise to small ground team to knocking IAF out of sky

paf did not react when americans came to kill osama bin laden. Is it proof of a powerful army?

Very strange every one is forced to do drama in pakistan to win election.
this world is a stage .
your own govt. does drama with you all the time in the name of politics and win next elections.

Lol americans do drama in pakistan
Indians do drama in pakistan
English do drama in pakistan
French do drama in pakistan
Israels do drama in pakistan
To win elections? :D:D:D
many believe It was a quid pro quo to have US scale down their surge in Afghanistan. and tahst what happened,US got its ticket to leave Afghansitan.

Where is the body? any videos?

Back
Top Bottom