What's new

New world order , FATF and India

Lol americans do drama in pakistan
Indians do drama in pakistan
English do drama in pakistan
French do drama in pakistan
Israels do drama in pakistan
To win elections? :D:D:D
This is what Nissar said in his assessment. Some people think that they are so important that the entire world has nothing else to do but conspire against them.
For what ? Why? What is that capability? No one has been able to point it out till now.

This is what Nissar said in his assessment. Some people think that they are so important that the entire world has nothing else to do but conspire against them.
For what ? Why? What is that capability? No one has been able to point it out till now.

Yes many pakistani intellectuals know this but when they speak they are abused and targeted in pakistan.

Last edited:
Blame it on India for every thing wrong done by Pakistan and action taken by International agencies.
dear srinavas just count how many countries pakistani forces are doing peacekeeping duties where govs already collapsed ?. none of them in gray list . do you think congo/ Sierra Leone /afghanistan /liberia /burundi /somalia / Côte d'Ivoire /sudan have better economy management then pakistan ?where there is no even functional gov ? :lol:this FATF shit is just political BS nothing more . india france USA are master of this plan .

Last edited:
dear srinavas just count how many countries pakistani forces are doing peacekeeping duties where govs already collapsed ?. none of them in gray list . do you think congo/ Sierra Leone /afghanistan /liberia /burundi /somalia / Côte d'Ivoire /sudan have better economy management then pakistan ?where there is no even functional gov ? :lol:this FATF shit is just political BS nothing more . india france USA are master of this plan .
I thought FATF was not about governance. I thought FATF was about channeling funds towards insurgency.

- PRTP GWD

I thought FATF was not about governance. I thought FATF was about channeling funds towards insurgency.

- PRTP GWD
you thought wrong please read about FATF . its all about money laundering banking and terror financing . BTW in afghanistan you can fill an-224 with cash and fly no one will stop you from many airports . if there is no terror finance in afghanistan then how taliban operate ? what about libya do there any gov there????? :P
So why blame India? What is your iron friend China doing there in FATF?
each member have one vote and FATF is not democratic platform its unfair vote base . you have economy more then 500bn welcome you are member no matter how terrorist you are .

Last edited:
There is another thread on the same subject. Posted this there too. Another POV on FATF and world conspiracy against Pakistan.

Does India have so much clout that it can influence FATF decision making? The heading of the thread seems to accept it.
I would love India to have so much say in international arena.

Last edited:
a person like me whom always blame Pakistani faults can see its conspiracy and BS against pakistan .
Yes there is always a possibility. These games are played in geo politics. But, I can’t see the reason of such a conspiracy. Same thing is said by Hassan Nisar.

Moreover, do you think India is the main conspirer or influencer?

Yes there is always a possibility. These games are played in geo politics. But, I can’t see the reason of such a conspiracy. Same thing is said by Hassan Nisar.

Moreover, do you think India is the main conspirer or influencer?
bhai can you told me how mogadeshu is better then islamabad ? for law enforcement digital banking system money laundering control and economy controls ? :P

Back
Top Bottom