What's new

New Yorkers banned from taking out trash until 8pm as rat numbers surge: ‘This is not Ratatouille’

Must be truth is difficult to accept for some that NYC is filthy by developed countries standard.
You understand that most Americans do not take pride in NYC right? Americans from other states rightfully hate on NYC. That’s a weird statement to make.

@Dungeness looks like someone has a US obsession. Can you make sure to alert him next time about it. So I don't have to ping you all the time about it.
Oh yeah, its ok for you to post lots of twisted or fake bad news about China all the time, its absolutely not OK for someone to post bad side of America, you cant take it, up set about the poster for no good reason, are you Americans suppose to get special treatment in the forum as in the world, you Americans dont be hypocrites.

Last edited:
NYC should give visas to about 20-30,000 Chinese people, the rat problem will vanish :enjoy:
No, 1000 indians will do it, see what I mean:

Last edited:
You understand that most Americans do not take pride in NYC right? Americans from other states rightfully hate on NYC. That’s a weird statement to make.

They don't really understand the concept of the 50 states. It's like me asking the Chinese how come they don't take pride in Vietnam or something. As I said earlier in another thread New York may as well be an alien planet.

Last edited:
They don't really understand the concept of the 50 states. It's like me asking the Chinese how come they don't take pride in Vietnam or something. As I said earlier New York may as well be an alien planet.

I love NYC. The fuk is wrong wit you?

Too pricey there now though.

I love NYC. The fuk is wrong wit you?

Too pricey there now though.

It had its heyday. But after 400 years it needs a second facelift (the other being in 1811 with the grid) as the aesthetics suck.

Get rid of all the elevated stuff too.

Last edited:
Now compare this to the Western Pika from Colorado and points West in the mountains. Looks maybe similar, but these are closer to small rabbits. Cuteness overload....

Last edited:
Not sure? I am merely suggesting a problem solving business opportunity based on facts:

No wonder there are no rat problems in China. Very smart!

You obviously can't tell the difference bewteen farm raised bamboo rats and house rats, or you are pretending you don't. But watch your mouth either way.

No, 1000 indians will do it, see what I mean:

I never said the Chinese will eat the rats, how could you think such a thing, :disagree:

Not sure? I am merely suggesting a problem solving business opportunity based on facts:

No wonder there are no rat problems in China. Very smart!

No, you can solve the problem by yourselves:

Thanks to the vigorous and barf-worthy rat consumption topic here enriched with copious videos and images, I have now permanently lost my dinner appetite. The posts keep getting grosser and grosser.

Keep this up - this may serve as a perfect weight loss trick. :crazy::rolleyes:

I'm outta here!

It turns out that America really has smart mouse like Jerry.

Back
Top Bottom