What's new

News from within CAC (J-10B and J-20, also Pakistan related)

It may be difficult to accept, but any Chinese member that frequent defence forums in China will be able to tell you the source is legit. In fact, when it comes to details about fighter projects, he's even more reliable than pupu.

so its mean all of FC-20 links and news was nothing but joke with us ?.now where gone FC-20 a special copy of j-10 for pakistan?

I am not doubting about the source my facepalm is for PAF.
There will be "internal" upgrades as he put it. Your military knows that it wants from J-10.

so its mean all of FC-20 links and news was nothing but joke with us ?.now where gone FC-20 a special copy of j-10 for pakistan?
Personally I've never seen any of the insiders use the designation "FC-20". There is only three versions of J-10 in existance, A, B, and S (Shuang for twin seat).

Soon all FC-20 related threads will be deleted by the moderators :azn:

it was pakistan sir and j-10b will be secure in pakistan too i really don't see difference between pak-china in this level .there may be some other issue but J-10A i don't think so .

dont mistake me Your Answer comes here...and one more thing even the mother-son relationship "they take the food separately" ...

It doesn't make sense for China to export their most advanced indigenous fighter to any other country until the J-20 came along for security purposes.

Lol... Imran bhai aap bhi is mauqai par mazaq urha rahai ho yaar? Matam ka maqam hai bhai. :hitwall:

why i cry yaar its china our brother they will give us some thing which better for us .and PAF is not dump that they get something which never fill our needs.so just enjoy .:cheers:

@S10

ask him again he might have been mistaken or it may have been typing error on his part :rofl:

dont mistake me Your Answer comes here...and one more thing even the mother-son relationship "they take the food separately" ...

yaar whats your pain take penadol and sleep we know china pak relations and indians thoughts abut it .lolz ok we will get A-5 from china whats your problem ?

Imran bhai can't mistake you since you are already on mistake. China historically has given the best stuff to Pakistan. F6, F7, Qing class sub etc etc are few examples. The fact is if the news is true than it would be some very valid reasons behind it other than the stupid reason you believe in. History denies it dear.

@S10

ask him again he might have been mistaken or it may have been typing error on his part :rofl:
He referenced J-10A for Pakistan at least twice. I don't think he was mistaken or typo. It's not like J-10A is a crap plane, since it just toyed with Vietnam's new Su-30MK2 about a month ago.

nothing but unconfirmed internet l rumors.

p.s. J10 use Al31FN not Al31F

J11 use Al31F.

why i cry yaar its china our brother they will give us some thing which better for us .and PAF is not dump that they get something which never fill our needs.so just enjoy .:cheers:

Humm both these are valid reasons. Obviously it is China not America. Yup. I think I should keep my fingers cross.

Back
Top Bottom