What's new

Newsweek poll: Imran Khan popularity in Pakistan is all time high.

Assalam alaikum,

I hope imran this time gets the chance but as said above will ppl come out on election day to change theirs and next generations future or not?

TARIQ

This is the honesty of the people of Pakistanis, to vote for the same faces again and again and to ignore all the devastation of the country in the past decades by them.

And those politicians also make sure not to stop blackmailing the poor common man (who are big majority in Pakistan) by giving them one plate of biryani or some money which will be enough for the poor man for 1 week's expenses against their honesty to vote for them again.

no surprise that kayani is just 0.5% popular, guess what it just comprises the military population of pakistan

if only kayani the coward had not ordered the military operation and stopped drone strikes, he would be much more popular

Don't call him the coward. He is the one who in such difficult time of Pak Army is doing wonderful job. You have got the most corrupt govt of all times who love to sell anything(even their mother) for money, and they are already on CIA payroll... In these conditions, and considering what Mushraff had done to Army, i think it is a great job what Army chief is doing. Getting rid of all those American spies and at the same time bearing the corrupt PPP to complete its tenure.

You can't bombard American, not at this time. Sometime you have to take a step to move forward and this is what Kiyani is doing.

He is getting popular in Punjab. Don't know about KP. Let's hope he could be a third option for us after PPP and PML-N. I am sure he will give competition to Punjab parties in the next elections.

before visiting my home Gujar khan i thought only youth likes Imran khan and realistically he has no chance in election.but when i talked to ordinary people from barber to degree holder every one said "we tried every party with the exception of ik,so this time we will vote for him"
so people inshallah by grace of God ik will win next election.as i see things at least he will clean sweep in kp.

Well i don't know about KP, but i believe the majority of the educated people and the youth is following Khan... that creates a very strong chance of Punjab going for Khan.. Hope it happens..

Well i don't know about KP, but i believe the majority of the educated people and the youth is following Khan... that creates a very strong chance of Punjab going for Khan.. Hope it happens..

you missed the Peshawar Dharna I believe, anyways, he has gained alot of ground, not only in Punjab, but KP, and Urban areas including civil war torn Karachi, its just a matter of conversion now!!!

He is getting popular in Punjab. Don't know about KP. Let's hope he could be a third option for us after PPP and PML-N. I am sure he will give competition to Punjab parties in the next elections.

He is Popular in KP but we will have to see if MMA is formed again or not because MMA if formed again can win elections in KP and Balochistan

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

We will see if Youth really follows Imran Khan because I have a slight different observation

Imran Khan has the capacity to win Punjab given that election is fair to some extent ( instead of corores of bogus votes there are only few lakhs). His standing in KP is also good but will depend on who he forms partnership with.

Imran Khan has the capacity to win Punjab given that election is fair to some extent ( instead of corores of bogus votes there are only few lakhs). His standing in KP is also good but will depend on who he forms partnership with.

PTI politics is for Pakistan, not for elections, nor for any ethnic or regional group, but only for PAKistan, so no compromise on objectives !!! be it in 2 years or 20, the only way for PTI is to have complete power....and when they do that is to bring the economic and social prosperity... we have no excuse left to remain idle or inactive to the situation that our nation is facing...

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

it would be like Jinnah's second Janam

This is an ONLINE poll not a real survey.

Musharraf has a huge fan base on facebook too ... doesn't mean he will get those votes in REAL elections. What matters is how many people, who will actually come out to vote, are ready to sacrifice their little benefits of election day for a real change in Pakistan and subsequently their lives.

---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

This is an ONLINE poll not a real survey.

Musharraf has a huge fan base on facebook too ... doesn't mean he will get those votes in REAL elections. What matters is how many people, who will actually come out to vote, are ready to sacrifice their little benefits of election day for a real change in Pakistan and subsequently their lives.

True that this poll was conducted online and does not represent the whole reality but since Musharraf has a huge Facebook fan base as well, don't you think he should have achieved favorable results as well ? Don't you think that he should have been right up there with IK since it was an online poll ?

Friend i appreciate your ambitions towards country, I also respect IK and want's a change but don't compare him with Jinnah.

Imran Khan is reflection of Jinnah, try to refute, Challenge !

Back
Top Bottom