What's new

next lal masjid ?masood azhar madrasa bahawalpur

Why do they do that?? Whats their justification for it?? And how does these Agencies support them?? Share in detail please.
Every country has its proxies intelligence agencies always use proxies against each other. Proxies are the biggest tool of agencies. India has TTP and BLA and MQM we have these and Sikhs and Moaists.

after they were captured children library ? or before? if it was haten by ISI then how come they have a complex weapons and terrorists in capital of pakistan ? its mean ISI have no control over its god damn capital let alone city bahawalpur
ISI had control and they had total 8 AK 47 I can show you houses where you will find more than 8 AK other they grabbed from Police. ISI has full control of these guys Mr. They are pretty much trained like a Para Military force their attitude is just like that

@Zarvan Where does TTP gets all the weapons/fundings/RPG's etc. from??

And what's the present situation on war against TTP? Is the TTP fully dented or not?? and will their leadership ever get arrested ?? care to explain ?

@Imran Khan

Dear Sir ; I DO not understand why are you so shocked ; we know this already

There are THREE types of Militants in Pakistan

1 Anti India such as this guy Masood Azhar and JUD / LET

2 Anti Pakistan such as TTP ;BLA

3 Anti Afghanistan such as Haqqanis and Afghan Taliban

The Zarb E Azb has been targetted at Anti Pakistan Militants

For the Anti India groups it is business as usual
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And the support to Anti Afghan Militants by Pakistan will depend on the State of Afghan Pakistan relations
AND the ability of Afghan govt ; NDS and Army to hit back

Any way that is another matter

Azhar massoud has gone underground since decades.. Not a single public appearance .

As for Kashmir .. Kiddo.. Had we We not contained them.. You would have been feelin the same hear as you did in the 90s..

It was Musharaf who pull the plug on them and suffered attempts on his life - suicide bombings of his convoy etc.

Even today when a kashmiri fighter dies it's the KAshmiris that claim his body and bury him with thousands who attend their funeral for a reason.

Also if someone does go to india he does it on his own risk the support that was given to them by the military doesn exist anymore.

Now look at your own self.

You are still supporting and arming proxies agains Pakistan.

You may force Pak to open the flood gates in IOK,Punjab or even NE.

Jaswant Singh, the then foreign minister clearly mentioned in one of his interviews that Pakistanis were also present at the Kandahar AirPort. He was the main negotiator from indian Side. Pakistan establishment has the capability to repeat similar acts now as Well. What may be stopping them is probably the change in US(Western) policy of zero tollerence towards terrorist acts post 9/11. It's not only Pakistan but also the West that has paid for ignoring Pakistan's policies.

Every country has its proxies intelligence agencies always use proxies against each other. Proxies are the biggest tool of agencies. India has TTP and BLA and MQM we have these and Sikhs and Moaists.

ISI had control and they had total 8 AK 47 I can show you houses where you will find more than 8 AK other they grabbed from Police. ISI has full control of these guys Mr. They are pretty much trained like a Para Military force their attitude is just like that
now you are lying or pakistan army lying ?here video pak army showed these weapons they recovered from lal masjid after operation tons of arms ammo RPGs and bla bla

Well this is a reality and this is how things were in the past. The state tolerated them because they seemed harmless and fulfilled the state's ambitions.

The problem is that they get involve in international terrorism. Imagine an ISIS, Alqaeda or any other terrorist group coming here.

They would feel at home.

The second problem is that other sects see this and arm themselves as well. So the society is militarised and radicalized.

South Punjab is victim of feudalism. Non any govt paid any attention or started any development program for that region. Poverty at its extreme, No water, no roads, no schools. Poverty is the breeding ground of extremism .

Are you serious,
You are trying to justify sanctuary to a terrorist who was released to save passengers from a hijacking...
This itself shows pakistan's intent towards India, Terrorists who were released via a hijacking ransom, in a Pakistan backed taliban kandahar airport, are thriving and enjoying a free life in Pakistan and you support that....
That's a new low, even for you....

I am reminding you that Your Indian government paid a 'terrorist' and released him.

If you are so keen on not bowing to terrorists then you should have refused . Period.

And ohh phaleez your own PM Modi accepted backing and funding Indian state terrorism against Pakistan in East Pakistan so you have no face no morality to even talk about Pakistan.

TTP has mostly its own weapons. 90 % TTP is based on local tribals who turned against us when Musharraf betrayed everything. TTP for many years enjoyed lot of local support but ad their barbarism increased they started loosing support. As for now they have lost 75 % support and power but their leaders are alive which we have to hunt down and also win Tribals on our side pull out Army and deploy FC in Tribal areas. Tribals don't accept forces only FC will be accepted in long run. TTP leaders have to be killed and new laws should be introduced in Tribal areas specially shariah and slowly build schools and hospitals and roads it would take time. @M.SAAD

Last edited:
Azhar massoud has gone underground since decades.. Not a single public appearance .

As for Kashmir .. Kiddo.. Had we We not contained them.. You would have been feelin the same hear as you did in the 90s..

It was Musharaf who pull the plug on them and suffered attempts on his life - suicide bombings of his convoy etc.

Even today when a kashmiri fighter dies it's the KAshmiris that claim his body and bury him with thousands who attend their funeral for a reason.

Also if someone does go to india he does it on his own risk the support that was given to them by the military doesn exist anymore.

Now look at your own self.

You are still supporting and arming proxies agains Pakistan.

You may force Pak to open the flood gates in IOK,Punjab or even NE.
Sirji
The terrorism in kashmir has been contained not because u have pulled the plug but it is due to the hard work done by our intelligence and security agencies. If it was for u , we would have faced more terrorism
And as far as your claim that India supports terrorism in Pakistan , its all BS and u know it too

This thread is really explosive.. naked truth... Thankfully more and more people are becoming against such activities. If there is enough pressure from public, LEAs will have to take action against all of these extremists.

@Imran Khan ....... Bhai, apna khayal rakhna... May your tribe grow..

now you are lying or pakistan army lying ?here video pak army showed these weapons they recovered from lal masjid after operation tons of arms ammo RPGs and bla bla
You are free to believe what ever you want to believe I won't talk further I know things but I would prefer to keep my mouth shut.

TTP has mostly its own weapons. 90 % TTP is based on local tribals who turned against us when Musharraf betrayed everything. TTP for many years enjoyed lot of local support but ad their barbarism increased they started loosing support. As for now they have lost 75 % support and power but their leaders are alive which we have to hunt down and also win Tribals on our side pull out Army and deploy FC in Tribal areas. Tribals don't accept forces only FC will be accepted in long run. TTP leaders have to be killed and new laws should be introduced in Tribal areas specially shariah and slowly build schools and hospitals and roads it would take time.
So you want to have shariah law in that part of Pakistan ? and the TTP also fighting to impose shariah law in that part..
tell me whats the diff between you and TTP when u both want the same thing? make peace with them and you both can live happily

You are free to believe what ever you want to believe I won't talk further I know things but I would prefer to keep my mouth shut.
no please tell me who is lying ? i want to know

Back
Top Bottom