What's new

Nitish wins hearts in Pakistan, narrates ‘Bihar growth story’

The Raja of " LALUKHET " already transferred all his worldly possessions and properties at the time of Partition, in my Grandfather's name so there are no more claims against those.
There are over 2000 such claimants to enemy properties all over india mostly been from UP and bihar.

Well how is it not correct, have the turco afghans not ruled India, were mughals not turco afghans who ruled all the different kingdoms of India by placing it under central rule?.

British did they not rule India for almost two centuries, so please correct my version of history and tell me when was there a Hindu rule before creation of India.

Your own Hindu preaching tells you that the when the scythians moved in to India the pundits realised that these guys will rule this land and converted them to Hinduism and high cast, that is an evidence itself that native Hindus didn't rule jack.

British definitely ruled India, but Muslims probably only had a stronghold during the times of Akbar to Aurangzeb. Other than that, barring the odd Muslim Kingdom here and there, there isnt much of it really. Also, most of the Turco-Afghans/Muslims ruled over present day Pak Bangladesh.

British definitely ruled India, but Muslims probably only had a stronghold during the times of Akbar to Aurangzeb. Other than that, barring the odd Muslim Kingdom here and there, there isnt much of it really. Also, most of the Turco-Afghans/Muslims ruled over present day Pak Bangladesh.

So Delhi and ajmer and so on are not in India?.
history books even by neutral parties will tell a different story, like the destruction of prithvi raj and establishment of turco afghan rule across all India.

If they ruled pak and Bangladesh then how did get to Bangladesh, thru flew there?.

So Delhi and ajmer and so on are not in India?.
history books even by neutral parties will tell a different story, like the destruction of prithvi raj and establishment of turco afghan rule across all India.

If they ruled pak and Bangladesh then how did get to Bangladesh, thru flew there?.

You dont get the point I am trying to make. British completely controlled India. In terms of Muslims, except for the Mughal Empire (which wasnt a complete rule either), no one really completely ruled India. All I am saying is, I would not rate Ghaznavi's rule on India on an equal level to British rule on India, or Mughal rule on India. Delhi Sultanate also wasnt exactly covering the whole of India. If you disagree, lets just agree to disagree and leave it at that...

You dont get the point I am trying to make. British completely controlled India. In terms of Muslims, except for the Mughal Empire (which wasnt a complete rule either), no one really completely ruled India. All I am saying is, I would not rate Ghaznavi's rule on India on an equal level to British rule on India, or Mughal rule on India. Delhi Sultanate also wasnt exactly covering the whole of India. If you disagree, lets just agree to disagree and leave it at that...

Ghaznavi was a raider he was not interested in rule over India, therefore lahore was the boundary, it was ghuri who pushed the rule past lahore and captured India, mughals were also turco afghans.

Lets just leave it, you can believe what you want after all its a free world.

In other words he is in opposing camp as of our freedom fighters!
It also means that, he is one of those who do not recognize the creation of Pakistan! and are dreamer of akhand bharat!
In any case he ought to have a cast!
My question was for the sake of intro. this is how hindus usually like to got introduced.

What an incredibly obtuse statement.

Well how is it not correct, have the turco afghans not ruled India, were mughals not turco afghans who ruled all the different kingdoms of India by placing it under central rule?.

British did they not rule India for almost two centuries, so please correct my version of history and tell me when was there a Hindu rule before creation of India.

Your own Hindu preaching tells you that the when the scythians moved in to India the pundits realised that these guys will rule this land and converted them to Hinduism and high cast, that is an evidence itself that native Hindus didn't rule jack.

From the last paragraph backwards, there is no Hindu preaching which says that Scythians were converted to Hinduism and high caste. From my humble interpretation of history, you may be referring to the Rajputs. They were far from the rulers, and were under constant threat from the Pala Empire and from the Rastrakutas, who have been compared militarily to the Assyrians.

Your first paragraph is also inaccurate. Only one Mughal emperor ruled a part of India, from Bengal to Afghanistan, from Kashmir to roughly Mysore. He did not rule anywhere near the extent of territory that is cultural India.

Loud and robust assertions are best made from a foundation of fact, otherwise they sound hollow.

PS: You were right about the British. One out of three is not bad for you.

Those 10000 years before again were all foreign rule, not much Indian Hindu, well atleast we are a day older then you, daddy before the son.

fascinating. Is there a longer explanation on the way?

Ghaznavi was a raider he was not interested in rule over India, therefore lahore was the boundary, it was ghuri who pushed the rule past lahore and captured India, mughals were also turco afghans.

Lets just leave it, you can believe what you want after all its a free world.

I think the difference between you and me is that you only consider parts of India that were ruled by Muslims as India, while I consider the below map to be India.

map_of_india50.jpg

Nitish Kumar is a shrewd and go getter politician....He is trying to woo Indian Muslim and idiotic secular people by travelling to Pakistan....It is basically playing his cards to go to the high table....Because ultimately....in NDA there are only 2 PM material candidate now....One is Modi and other one is Nitish Kumar...And Modi slowly started fighting with everyone...I was really upset when there was a news that he is fighting with RSS also....

So in a nutsell, even RSS will also support Nitish Kumar to become a PM in case Modi did not realize that he is getting too much aggressive that does not work in Indian politics....

Nitish Kumar to celebrate Diwali in Pakistan

nitish_kumar_diwali_b_12-11.jpg

Bihar CM to celebrate Diwali in Pak

New Delhi: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar will be celebrating Diwali this year in Pakistan. On November 8, Nitish Kumar left for a week-long tour of Pakistan at the invitation of Chief Ministers of Punjab and Sind provinces of the neighbouring country.

Kumar, who is leading a 12-member delegation of state ministers and officials, would share the state's growth story with parliamentarians and civil society members in Pakistan.

Kumar on Sunday undertook a whirlwind tour of interior Sindh, visiting a temple and addressing a Hindu panchayat, where he said that India and Pakistan need to co-exist peacefully and work for good governance in the region.

Kumar, on his maiden tour of Pakistan, visited the ancient Mohenjodaro site and stressed on more cooperation and coordination between Pakistan and India. Kumar and his delegation visited the historical Sadho Belo temple near Sukkur, the Indus valley civilization ruins of Mohenjodaro near Larkana and Garhi Khuda Baksh which is the ancestral home of the Bhutto family in Larkana.

Kumar was overwhelmed while visiting the Mohanjodaro site that dates back to 5000 years and said it had reinforced his belief that Pakistan and India share so many common values and culture that they need to work closely together in the region.

After meeting Punjab Governor Latif Khan Khosa on November 16, the delegation will return to India by road through the Wagah border.

In other words he is in opposing camp as of our freedom fighters!
It also means that, he is one of those who do not recognize the creation of Pakistan! and are dreamer of akhand bharat!
In any case he ought to have a cast!
My question was for the sake of intro. this is how hindus usually like to got introduced.

pak had no freedom fighters from british. paksitan was never under indian rule. therefore pak had no freedom fighetr. just a bunch of moochers.
caste is now banned in india.so we dont know. maybe he is a muslim and not a sunni

Clearly u don't know much, ur perceptions are indeed based off bias and reinforced with some opposition accusations. where a supporter would believe the data given by modi ,a non supporter would concentrate on the anti-propaganda. Frankly no one really knows what the real facts are. If u want to easily determine who the competent one is , just look at there respective coverage among external intelligentsia because they react in a specific kind of conducive environment.
As to ur reference to jaitley being honest , try looking up Bellary.

What do you mean I dont know much?! And of course I have made my agenda clear: To expose and demolish false figures and stories of development messiah, being planted by Modi's machinery. In this case, my "external intelligentsia" is the Modi brigade itself, and their oft quoted aggregate figures are GDP growth rates. And I am exposing their lies in precisely their own turf - in their GDP figures. You should read my blog in that thread. BTW, there is only one GDP - the one provided by directorates of economics and statistics of respective state govts. So, I am referring to the same GDP as the Modi brigade.

Additionally I am also showing how literacy rate, Human Development Indices etc also fell. So, all this "bias" etc is a clear red-herring, and is only reinforcing the fact that the Modi brigade has been falsely hyping up figures (knowingly or unknowingly, picking up from their leader Modi's office). And most people are neutral or ignorant of politics; the core supporters of any party are a small percentage.

As for Jaitley: He appears better within BJP only in comparison to the gravity of sins committed by Modi. Like I have made it amply clear in my blog, my choice of PM is clearly different from these. Anyway, this is besides the main point of GDP etc of Modi.

Zardari bends protocol to host Diwali dinner for Nitish

President Asif Ali Zardari on Tuesday went out of his way to make visiting Bihar Chief Minister feel at home by hosting a Diwali dinner for him; turning a conventional “call on” into a full-fledged meal at the eleventh hour.

As expected, news of his hosting a Diwali dinner for Mr. Kumar set off a debate on the significance of the gesture from the highest office of the land at a time when minorities are feeling particularly threatened across the country. In fact, the President this year used his traditional Diwali greetings to the Hindus to assert that these were more than just good wishes for the festival but a bid to partake in the celebrations also.

“We partake in Diwali celebrations also for promoting interfaith harmony as a means to fight religious apartheid and those who seek to impose their ideological agenda on the people,” Mr. Zardari said in his Diwali greetings.

For the Chief Minister and his delegation, Diwali in Pakistan was otherwise a day filled with meetings that included experience-sharing first with diplomats and opinion-makers and then with cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan's Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan. So, when the Diwali dinner at the Presidency was confirmed towards the latter half of the day, it came as a bonus for the Chief Minister's entourage.

Back
Top Bottom