What's new

No 17 ''Tigers'' Squadron First To Re-Equip With JF-17 Block-3

Hi,

Let me make it more respectable ---.

Americans love success.
Americans love people who can solve their own problems rather than come abegging

Their love of war---? That was subdued after vietnam.

But it was re-activated by those who wanted to make a vietnam out their incursions---bad mistake
hahaha u r right
when they had chance to squeeze the biggest money pit in the world they bent over on one fone call

hahaha u r right
when they had chance to squeeze the biggest money pit in the world they bent over on one fone call
Hi,

have you been in a relationship---????

When they were bent over---actually that is the best time to get some extra stuff.

That is how it works between partners---. Nature has its way---why challenge it---. Just learn to use it to your advantage---.

Hi,

When they were bent over---actually that is the best time to get some extra stuff.

That is how it works between partners---. Nature has its way---why challenge it---. Just learn to use it to your advantage---.
the problem is when the receiver gets too emotional about the giver and forget about its goals
in relationship who gets emotional gets shafted

Hi,

I am in my 50s and have witnessed my whole life how my fellow Pakistanis always sell themselves cheap. Liaqat, Ayub, Yahya, Bhutto, Zia, and Musharaf have the same story with different characters. Unfortunately, they never took advantage of the situation and never learned from their previous experiences. The Almighty has always blessed us with unique and priceless opportunities every time we fail. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome. :(

I am in my 50s and have witnessed my whole life how my fellow Pakistanis always sell themselves cheap. Liaqat, Ayub, Yahya, Bhutto, Zia, and Musharaf have the same story with different characters. Unfortunately, they never took advantage of the situation and never learned from their previous experiences. The Almighty has always blessed us with unique and priceless opportunities every time we fail. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome. :(
Hi,

Just past my mid 60's now & I have not seen anything different---.

Pakistanis selling themselves short.

So sad---.

the problem is when the receiver gets too emotional about the giver and forget about its goals
in relationship who gets emotional gets shafted
Hi,

The 'receiver' has no national goals other than personal benefits---or simply doesnot understand the art of negotiations with the americans.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom