What's new

No Electricity since morning (Welcome PAKISTAN)

mere say poch lay, koe hal nahi hai.... subha ki sirf 3 hour light aye hai... :angry:

Is liye kehtay hay kay Fauj say bana kar rakhni chahye, they would give you support in elections as well as in living comfortably :azn:

I can't believe that? just 5 :30hours power supply... man that is horrible for any human.... why didn't GoP taking any action... to overcome? is there any option avail for pak?

your power demand is very low, it can be take care easily... why Pak not taking it seriously? huh bad politicians....

Th pathetic civilian government which ruled Pakistan from 2008-2012 used 80 percent of their resources on thermal power plants. Hence we are stuck in a quagmire. There is no short or middle term solution for this problem because we got no money to pay for oil payments regularly

why civilian governments are not serious because they have to rule for 5 years by hook or by crook and in these 5 years they have to keep people happy using short term solutions which is thermal power plants to increase power generation capacity which brings another set of problem. Hence we are kinda stuck in an infinite loop for now

Is liye kehtay hay kay Fauj say bana kar rakhni chahye, they would give you support in elections as well as in living comfortably :azn:

Th pathetic civilian government which ruled Pakistan from 2008-2012 used 80 percent of their resources on thermal power plants. Hence we are stuck in a quagmire. There is no short or middle term solution for this problem because we got no money to pay for oil payments regularly

why civilian governments are not serious because they have to rule for 5 years by hook or by crook and in these 5 years they have to keep people happy using short term solutions which is thermal power plants to increase power generation capacity which brings another set of problem. Hence we are kinda stuck in an infinite loop for now

very stupid politicians....

hey are you electrical engineer ? Me too, did masters in Industrial drives ... currently working... what about you...

best of luck for elections. .
agar pti ke jeetne ke baad, koi aisi complain aayi to yahaan pdf par sab aap ko blame karenge. :P

haha...thanks... mein khud nahi choro ga PTI ko ager asa howa...

best of luck for elections. .
agar pti ke jeetne ke baad, koi aisi complain aayi to yahaan pdf par sab aap ko blame karenge. :P

haha...thanks... mein khud nahi choro ga PTI ko ager asa howa...

very stupid politicians....

hey are you electrical engineer ? Me too, did masters in Industrial drives ... currently working... what about you...

Yup did my bachelors and currently pursuing CCNP level courses. Just in case If I didn't get a chance in embedded system fields so I can switch over to networking than

Yup did my bachelors and currently pursuing CCNP level courses. Just in case If I didn't get a chance in embedded system fields so I can switch over to networking than

glad to meet you... good to see another electrical engineer.. lol.... btw i am doing part time research on Super conductor based maglev.... just started months ago...

glad to meet you... good to see another electrical engineer.. lol.... btw i am doing part time research on Super conductor based maglev.... just started months ago...

Nice and my area of research is catering the heat issues and conserve energy in Symmetric Multiprocessor architecture.

Is there a demand of of superconductor field or concerned institutions are doing research on their own?

And right now its month of April. Are there any steps taken for Summers ?

Good buddy. Nice to see more engineers here. :D

Nice and my area of research is Catering the heating issues and conserving energy in Symmetric Multiprocessor architecture.

Is there a demand of of superconductor field or concerned institutions are doing research on their own?

consulted Japanese scholar and an Korean taking their guidance.... yes there is demand, research is going on... but draw back is present in with super conductor...... initially i am studying yttrium barium copper oxide...

And right now its month of April. Are there any steps taken for Summers ?

Good buddy. Nice to see more engineers here. :D

No steps! PPP'S govt is too lazy! We can hope for next govt to solve this problem!

Previous PPP government has already warned last month. This summer would be the worst for all pakistan in terms of load shedding

Okay....

everyone

please apni dadi kay jaheez kay sandooq say laltain nikal lo, ab bijli ko khatam hi samjho....

aho !!

Previous PPP government has already warned last month. This summer would be the worst for all pakistan in terms of load shedding

So what? A little skanjabin, a little lassi, a little sattu, and a shower when needed, with a nice malmal dress. Hot weather? No problem.

Yaar...where i live the power doesnt go out even fr once in a month...all thnx to TATA power!
Bt fr maintainenace purposes weneva there is a powercut it is announced before hand through newspapers!
Pakistan also shud look into private power companies nd alternate sources of power such as wind and solar power!

sad to see such shortage of electricity in cities lyk Lahore.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom