What's new

No Kargil-like situation in J&K's Keran sector,Indian Army chief says

I don't know made up or real.

The only point I am mentioning is that trouble makers are on your side who do NOT want any peace for reasons known to them.

2. as far as IA well its not saint either.

3. why every time there is a peace agreement between India and Pakistan, your Indian army comes up with conflicting claims?

Thats what exactly my point....

1. The point you made is the trouble makers are on my side...... My take on this.... Yes you perceive that IA is the trouble maker.... Let me explain you How this perception is created...... Terrorists/Ultras/mujahideens aka freedom fighters..... come to Indian side armed with Aks and grenades....It is the duty of IA to kill them.... some sneak and attack the army and civilians in valley.... Now if IA kill them in boarder or kill them during attack how IA become the trouble maker? because they are trying to defend their country men you would call them trouble makers? Yes they would be trouble makers if you are expecting to see frequent terrorist attacks in India....

2. I never said IA is saint....and they can never be because they are up against 2 enemies.... 1 in uniform.... 2 Non state actors both working in tandem....

3. Now IA works under elected government unlike in pakistan...... Why would they oppose any peace efforts with pakistan... In fact they would be happy to have one.... But then I cant say the same about PA..... Because they love to be in authority and they always want to be above your elected government... Now peace with india would undermine their importance....

Back
Top Bottom