What's new

No surgical strike on terror camps in Pakistan: Govt

Why is their take and take situation.....

what u mean by this..!!

Ohh you name RAHUL INDIAN
yar obvisously i am an Indian.... did i ever hide that..u can check my flags..

If you stop thinking like this. Their will be ever lasting peace.
stop thnkg like what.?

Give us Kashmir, And both countries will live in peace forever.
so u mean to say U R BLACKMAILING... is it a blackmail then,

"GIVE US KASHMIR OR CONTINUE TO FACE OUR VIOLENCE..."

do u thnk blackmailing is a good thing...
it will never work... balckmailing....

seconldy has India ever blackmailed Pak like saying,

NO NEVER....

wht does sane ppl have any difficulty in realising that both India and Pakistan claim each other's areas of Kashmir...
and both will never have each of these areas peacefully....

so why act like foolish and keep on repeating this foolish point....it is more like a 5 year kid asking for a lollypop... and crying... a mature and sane person can undstand that Kashmir will not be given up by any country......and that if both countries forget this demand, there will be peace....simple....

now is it simple...NO... if in the mind there is desire of hatred n revenge then this is not SIMPLE...
coz peace requires genuine desire....and not diplomatic words.... BUT when peace is in heart n mind.... YES then this thing is simple....

hurr durr

Surgical strikes on WHAT? Please highlight the coordinates of these 'terror camps' since the Indian government seems to be so confident that they know where they are. This can easily be done nowadays by a simple civilian on Google earth.

But whatever, be overconfident and try something. We're waiting.

You think Gibraltar and Kargil were for breaking India ??

Well hope you all keep having this same dream.

As many things are there to counter your these assumptions but it will take the thread off topic.

So hopefully we will discuss it at some other place.

But if you think India's hand are clean, greatly mistaken.

I dont think India's hands are clean. That's not a realistic assumption.

The words I take exception to are "they" and "you" and "Hindu" while referring to India and its people. Shows a bigot mindset. And coming from a mod/senior member, even more astonishing.

Boomerang? yeah reminds me of Mogli and his friends baghera ...
but that was a fictional book... but Jana ji what will U return the dtrike with? handful of F 16`s?

on a serious note - that was stupid of Govt for saying we`ll do surgical strikes in Pak.. pak is not AF or Iraq.

:)))) you think our F-16s will even allow you to strike in the first place???

Why you are thinking you are US of A ;) bwahahahah

But wait why this change of mind about attacks ??? few days back a gunji kabootry was saying we can deal with Pakistan what happend to that

Surgical strikes amount to declaration of war and unlike Pakistan and USA, the balance of power is not so skewed in the Indo Pak equation. Hence Surgical strikes are ok in a taboloid media channel, but does not work in real life. As far as dealing with Pakistan goes, there are more than one way to skin a cat..

What else are you gonna expect ?? Talks and peace drives is just a show shaaa, the inner thing among them is that one sentence, that is why we both would never have peace.

They did it once and will try and are trying for another one.

As they say.. In Rome do as Romans do.. Please note, that the thread started with India's minister saying that surgical strikes is not an option.

Whats happeneing here is a typical arguement escalation. Someone posts a rather peaceful statement from an Indian minister saying that Surgical strike is not an option..A pakistani member responds saying that you anyway couldnt have.. To which one of us says, In national interest we can even split a country, let alone a surgical strike to which a pakistani member brings about the concept of Hindu Zahaniyat.

So really ..not a fight between India and Pakistan, but more so between 2 groups on PDF.. :azn:

What else are you gonna expect ?? Talks and peace drives is just a show shaaa, the inner thing among them is that one sentence, that is why we both would never have peace.

They did it once and will try and are trying for another one.

Taimi yaar you too :disagree: i agree with we will try to divide your country again and i am also sure that your country will also do the same..but what it has to do with hindu mentality??is that means Sikhs ,muslims and christians here dont want Pakistan to be divided??or is that Hindus in Pakistan wants Pakistan to be divided?to be frank mate i am totally disappointed by your posts..you posts were resonable and mature even if they were against India..but this one :no:

As Long as Indians are so Proud of Destroying and Breaking Pakistan.

We WILL NOT HAVE ANY PEACE.

Arent Pakistani members equally proud of scoring fair kills in Kashmir..

Please note, that a UN resolution calling a piece of land as disputed does not give anyone rights to support Violent terror attacks in that area..

So as they say, it takes two to tango.. Don't try to take a moral high ground here.. Because you dont have it...

Last edited:
You think Gibraltar and Kargil were for breaking India ??

Well hope you all keep having this same dream.

As many things are there to counter your these assumptions but it will take the thread off topic.

So hopefully we will discuss it at some other place.

But if you think India's hand are clean, greatly mistaken.

For once I totally agree.. and to the part in bold, I do hope you are right.. I loved the part in the movie, lage raho munna bhai, where Sanjay dutt turns the other cheek after getting slapped but then beats the assailant to the ground after being slapped the second time.. His logic.. Gandhi ji asked to turn the other cheek if slapped, but did not say what to do if slapped again..In my view, the times of turning the other cheek are long gone..

Why is their take and take situation.....Ohh you name RAHUL INDIAN

If you stop thinking like this. Their will be ever lasting peace.

Give us Kashmir, And both countries will live in peace forever.

What Take Take?? Its keep what you have and stop trying to take from your neighbour....

what u mean by this..!!

yar obvisously i am an Indian.... did i ever hide that..u can check my flags..

stop thnkg like what.?

so u mean to say U R BLACKMAILING... is it a blackmail then,

do u thnk blackmailing is a good thing...
it will never work... balckmailing....

seconldy has India ever blackmailed Pak like saying,

NO NEVER....

wht does sane ppl have any difficulty in realising that both India and Pakistan claim each other's areas of Kashmir...
and both will never have each of these areas peacefully....

so why act like foolish and keep on repeating this foolish point....it is more like a 5 year kid asking for a lollypop... and crying... a mature and sane person can undstand that Kashmir will not be given up by any country......and that if both countries forget this demand, there will be peace....simple....

now is it simple...NO... if in the mind there is desire of hatred n revenge then this is not SIMPLE...
coz peace requires genuine desire....and not diplomatic words.... BUT when peace is in heart n mind.... YES then this thing is simple....
You read half sentence and make it full with your pathetic indian hindu thinking. Where did i said "and face teh voilence." . I didnt say it. its inside YOU. You are the one thinking of voilence. Thats why i highlighted the word INDIAN in your name.

You read half sentence and make it full with your pathetic indian hindu thinking. Where did i said "and face teh voilence." . I didnt say it. its inside YOU. You are the one thinking of voilence. Thats why i highlighted the word INDIAN in your name.

For god sake can we take religion out of the discussion??its not only Hindus thinking of dividing dividing Pakistan.Christains,Muslims,Sikhs and people from every other religion is thinking like that .. [Okk dont start by saying that we are thinking about destroying Pakistan 24/7 ..you very well know what i meant by it ]

Arent Pakistani members equally proud of scoring fair kills in Kashmir..

Please note, that a UN resolution calling a piece of land as disputed does not give anyone rights to support Violent terror attacks in that area..

So as they say, it takes two to tango.. Don't try to take a moral high ground here.. Because you dont have it...

The above Post is a Classical Example of Hin**(Indian as a Whole) Mentality.

First they Capture a Piece of Land and start indiscriminate violence and then when People fight back they say it is terrorism.

What a great Misuse of the word.

And UN resolutions.I have thought very much about it.It would had been better if there would be no cease fire in 49 we should had ended the liberation to it's logical conclusion.

Back
Top Bottom