What's new

No surgical strike on terror camps in Pakistan: Govt

Then you should say its classical example of Indian mentality..not hindu..as you know there are Hindus is Pakistan too and you are questioning their patrotism here by quoting hindu instead of India ..

maybe he is talking about Nepal as it is called a Hindu nation or maybe he is referring to all hindus worldwide including pakistan..

bwahhahhahahah Indeed you can not attack some imaginative structure which is creation of figment of Indian imagination
Hi Jana, Out of curiosity,

Do you strongly believe that there are no such camps in Pakistan?

Why is their take and take situation.....Ohh you name RAHUL INDIAN

If you stop thinking like this. Their will be ever lasting peace.

Give us Kashmir, And both countries will live in peace forever.
>>Give us Kashmir??

But I heard that Pakistan is just fighting for Kashmir's independence! Now you are asking for it? Care to explain please. Thank you

Bhaiya apparently our government got it right...

I have maintained this from the very start: no strategic strikes, if India wants to retailiate militarily then occupy the disputed territories and let Pakistan decide if she wants to foster terrorism on the undisputed land( read as suburbs of Lahore). Though terrorists plan their operations from well inside the Pakistan territory but Pakistan gets away by making useless comments. If India will have the territory Pakistan wont be able to use the rotten defence she uses.

Strike quick and fast and takeover Pakistan occupied Kashmir.
The last line... When you say that, please, think of the consequense as well..

KYO BHAISAAB MARKET MAIN SABZI KHAREED RAHE HAIN HUM LOG KI KASHMIR DEDE.if you want lasting peace shut the terror camps operating on ur side,its doing nothing else but drawing the blood if innocent people in the name of freedom fight or jihad on both the side why so adament yaar.You have been trying to take kashmir by some way or the other but have you gained anything???? NO!! infact lost more in past wars,And what HINDU MENTALITY & AND MUSLIM MENTALITY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT here????? what has it do do with religion????You asking for kasmir will make u a much better MUSLIM and OR WE SAYING NO WILL MAKE US A TOUGHER HINDU???? bhai jo hogya woh past tha, nobody wins or looses when innocent die,past 6 decades people having been dying,high time we throw this concieted nature of ours cause the end towards which we are marching wit this attitude will fetch us nothing else but MUTUAL ANNIHILATION:confused::confused:

If you are saying developmental and Political Wise.Yes

He Ordered the attack on Kashmir but Army Chief Refused then we had to send irregulars.

I see what you are saying but you must also see that Quaid-E-Azam was very longsighted.

Whatever his fears about Indian Muslims were are true so it would be foolish to see that a Man who knows that his Country has just been born,faces the threat of extinction,Army Chief is British Army itself is Non existent and whatever few units there are they would be needed for border Protection and refugees country is in an extremely bad shape,Government Machinary is Non Existant still still still he orders an attack and you doubt that man's resolve to end what was started.

Karan you are doing the same mistake what your Founders did.Underestimate Jinnah.

I am not underestimating Jinnah.. You are.. That man was anything but foolish. When he ordered the attack, Kashmir was a princely state. When cease fire came into being, Kashmir was a part of India that Pakistan had managed to grab a chunk of and the Pakistani irregulars had met the anvil of Indian armed forces and were stopped in their tracks. . By agreeing to cease fire (which was the biggest mistake made by Nehru in post independence India) Pakistan managed to legitimize the occupation of pakistan o ccupied Kasmir to some extent. If Pakistan hadn't agreed, the reality of the sub continent would have been very different today

Surgical strikes aren't feasible, besides we won't really send the message home with a few missiles here and there.

We'd be better off running over the PA in AK and taking over completely. Pakistan will retaliate, but won't cross the IB but even if they did they'd make only nominal gains, Pakistan won't stand a chance in a battle of attrition. Given how the region is 'disputed' they are even less likely to use nuclear weapons (on Kashmir or otherwise).

I'm not implying that it will be a cake walk, but it seems Kashmir would be the ideal ground for India to leverage its conventional superiority w/o the threat of exchanging nukes. Success in Kashmir is also likely to intensify economic and political turmoil throughout Pakistan.

Give you Kashmir? why is it your birthday?

who said Kashmir belongs to Pakistan?

The last line... When you say that, please, think of the consequense as well..

What consequence? its disputed territory. Perhaps the PA should start thinking of the consequences when they allow terrorists to set up training camps under their nose and pretend like they don't know what you're talking about.

Regardless of the excuses Pakistan comes up with, plausible deniability won't work for much longer.

^^He said jinnah was anything but foolish, matlab 'woh jaisa bhi tha foolish nahi tha'

Seiko don't try to Place innocent all Indians very well know when we say Hindu we are saying Indians not Pakistani Hindus.There was a lot of fuss made similarly when LHC Judge said Hindus.Every Tried to play innocent despite of knowing the implicit meaning.

We are going off topic here but still ...

I am not trying to play innocent..i am questioning the reasons of calling all Indians Hindus??LHC judge shouldnt also shouldnt have called Hindus instead of India..this means all Hindus around the world which includes your country too..its an insult to your countrys hindus and questioning their patriotism..If Iraq is attacking Kuwait means all muslims are attacking Kuwait??What if some muslim killing some innocents and we label all muslims terrorists?do you like that?You dont have to bring religion in to politics..as an Indian Christian i also wanted my enemy countries to be destroyed ..so is many members here who not belonging to Hindu religion?why cant you just say Indians instead of Hindus?is that hurt you in any way??

Last edited:
What consequence? its disputed territory. Perhaps the PA should start thinking of the consequences when they allow terrorists to set up training camps under their nose and pretend like they don't know what you're talking about.

Regardless of the excuses Pakistan comes up with, plausible deniability won't work for much longer.
I'm not supporting Pakistan nor I'm against.

>>What consequence?

We all know it!! Don't me.
1. PA might not let it easy
2. This might lead to a full scale war
much more.

India is know to deal things in diplomatic manner. And please understand that it is not so easy to go after that disputed place.

For instance, 1999 war was fought, and India's role in that was to push the incoming force to the LOC. That itself took a lot of life in both the side.

Please don't give any emotional replies, like saying, we can just like that take them up and win over. Speak realistically. Thank you.

WTH.

Mr first you must learn some Respect.First you made that Rushdi thread and now you say such words about Quaid-E-Azam.

Mind you this is not BRK.Remain in your Limits.

Do you know how to read/understand english.. My statement is an english expression to say that Jinnah was not foolish so as to continue the fight.

Flying off the handle without understanding a post is generally what takes you out of limits... And trying to define my limits is outside yours. That role is reserved for the management staff of the forum

btw.. do you want to go over some threads and read about comments from Pakistani members about Gandhi.. I am anything but as degenerated as that..

Hi Jana, Out of curiosity,

Do you strongly believe that there are no such camps in Pakistan?

:) If India is so sure then India should pin point the locations and names of these $@ oppss i mean 42 camps in Pakistan and i would give it a second thought.

So far if i start counting these "42" terror camps then the break up would be 5 in our kicthen, 10 at our garden, 15 at our rooftop, 10 in the kitchen garden and 2 are at our balcony.

Back
Top Bottom