What's new

No surgical strike on terror camps in Pakistan: Govt

The above Post is a Classical Example of Hin**(Indian as a Whole) Mentality.

Thank you for letting us know.

First they Capture a Piece of Land and start indiscriminate violence and then when People fight back they say it is terrorism.

What a great Misuse of the word.

And UN resolutions.I have thought very much about it.It would had been better if there would be no cease fire in 49 we should had ended the liberation to it's logical conclusion.

I think you are greatly misinformed or misfed about the situation. You were not in position to liberate any region as you are trying to put it. There is a long thread on this forum which you can refer.

EDIT: I have no idea why and how her name came into. However post corrected.

Last edited:
^^^
hey how do got my posts in Jana's Name.

Thank you for letting us know.

My Pleasure.

I think you are greatly misinformed or misfed about the situation. You were not in position to liberate any region as you are trying to put it. There is a long thread on this forum which you can refer.

Greatly misinformed.I think it's the opposite.Maybe now we can not liberate Kashmir by a direct assault due to Nukes but back in 48 our chances were like 90-99%.

Greatly misinformed.I think it's the opposite.Maybe now we can not liberate Kashmir by a direct assault due to Nukes but back in 48 our chances were like 90-99%.

And India walked away with success with 10-1% chance.. hats of to INDIA :victory1:

bwahhahhahahah Indeed you can not attack some imaginative structure which is creation of figment of Indian imagination

And where did Sir David Coleman Headly got trained? In some imaginative structure which which is creation of figment of Indian imagination.

And India walked away with success with 10-1% chance.. hats of to INDIA

Yes India Deserves commendation on first Playing the Diplomatic game and then refusing referendum.

If Quaid-e-Azam would not have died he in his long term vision would had never acceded to Cease Fire.

The above Post is a Classical Example of Hin**(Indian as a Whole) Mentality.

Then you should say its classical example of Indian mentality..not hindu..as you know there are Hindus is Pakistan too and you are questioning their patrotism here by quoting hindu instead of India ..

Seiko don't try to Place innocent all Indians very well know when we say Hindu we are saying Indians not Pakistani Hindus.There was a lot of fuss made similarly when LHC Judge said Hindus.Every Tried to play innocent despite of knowing the implicit meaning.

If you found out do tell us ;) so far ealier the Indian imaginative camps were 24 now suddenly Bhartiya mind got reversed and it has become 42 :cheesy:

The figment of imagination growing.

But wait why this change of mind about attacks ??? few days back a gunji kabootry was saying we can deal with Pakistan what happend to that

Aur aapke yahan ka bhi ek bandar kuch keh raha tha ke we will strike india if it keeps on stealing water?What happened to that?Instead we have decided to build more dams.Reminds me of something related to glass and houses.:D:D

Did he write to you before or after he died?

I don't remember your which congress leader said that if we had one Jinnah and AIM had 1000 gandhis there would be no Pakistan.

Come on that Man snatched land out of your Mouth and you and the British were not able to do a thing.

Quaid-e-Azam without any doubt was the best thing that happend to Muslims in India.

And i am not saying it because of Pakistan.It's Just that Muslims of Sub-Continent neither have seen the Man of that Stature in History and Perhaps will never see in Future.

And a Man of Such high Qualities you doubt that he would had accepted Cease Fire.

Quaid-e-Azam was the second Person after Illama Iqbal that had truly realized Hindu Mentality and Foreseen what would happen to Muslims in India had Partition not commenced and see he was right.

I don't remember your which congress leader said that if we had one Jinnah and AIM had 1000 gandhis there would be no Pakistan.

Come on that Man snatched land out of your Mouth and you and the British were not able to do a thing.

Quaid-e-Azam without any doubt was the best thing that happend to Muslims in India.

And i am not saying it because of Pakistan.It's Just that Muslims of Sub-Continent neither have seen the Man of that Stature in History and Perhaps will never see in Future.

And a Man of Such high Qualities you doubt that he would had accepted Cease Fire.

Quaid-e-Azam was the second Person after Illama Iqbal that had truly realized Hindu Mentality and Foreseen what would happen to Muslims in India had Partition not commenced and see he was right.

Very well said dear.

But I think Quaid-e-Azam must have been regretted, if he has been alive today, by the way Pakistan is shaping nowdays.

You are trying to make this about Jinnah which it is not. Jinnah like Gandhi and Nehru contributed to the independence of India and Pakistan both and hence has my respects.

His qualities have nothing to do with whether he would have accepted the cease fire or not..All you are doing is baseless speculation and thats exactly i am rubbishing..

Very well said dear.

But I think Quaid-e-Azam must have been regretted, if he has been alive today, by the way Pakistan is shaping nowdays.

If you are saying developmental and Political Wise.Yes

You are trying to make this about Jinnah which it is not. Jinnah like Gandhi and Nehru contributed to the independence of India and Pakistan both and hence has my respects.

His qualities have nothing to do with whether he would have accepted the cease fire or not..All you are doing is baseless speculation and thats exactly i am rubbishing..

He Ordered the attack on Kashmir but Army Chief Refused then we had to send irregulars.

I see what you are saying but you must also see that Quaid-E-Azam was very longsighted.

Whatever his fears about Indian Muslims were are true so it would be foolish to see that a Man who knows that his Country has just been born,faces the threat of extinction,Army Chief is British Army itself is Non existent and whatever few units there are they would be needed for border Protection and refugees country is in an extremely bad shape,Government Machinary is Non Existant still still still he orders an attack and you doubt that man's resolve to end what was started.

Karan you are doing the same mistake what your Founders did.Underestimate Jinnah.

No surgical strikes......good.... No point wasting India resources ...some people are doing a good enough job of making Pakistan realize that supporting terrorism is suicidal...by blowing themselves ...so why waste India lives over s job that Pakistanis are busy doing themselves.

Bhaiya apparently our government got it right...

I have maintained this from the very start: no strategic strikes, if India wants to retailiate militarily then occupy the disputed territories and let Pakistan decide if she wants to foster terrorism on the undisputed land( read as suburbs of Lahore). Though terrorists plan their operations from well inside the Pakistan territory but Pakistan gets away by making useless comments. If India will have the territory Pakistan wont be able to use the rotten defence she uses.

Strike quick and fast and takeover Pakistan occupied Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom