What's new

No surgical strike on terror camps in Pakistan: Govt

"Strike quick and fast and take over Pakistan occupied Kashmir"

India is not stupid enough to try and do that. They know we won't hesitate to use nuclear weapons. Good day, sir.

:no::no::no::no: Seems like there is no dearth of people in Pakistan who think Pakistan will use nukes as if Indian nukes are duds....Buddy this is a defence forum not a fantacy land...so please wake up...There is nothing like Pakistan will use nukes and indians will say oops they used nukes so let's die or run away to some other country...

Nukes means end of India and Pakistan...Even if Pakistan is on the verge of snatching Kashmir from India i would pray Indian establishment should not use nukes...Kashmir is not that big a price for anyone to end human race in India-Pak and here you are talking about using nukes if India only attacks??? wow..must say i am talking to genious..:bounce:

Something bothers me.......why this message given at this stage? After the recent drill done by the Indians, the moral was very high as was seen through out the media coverage openly naming Pakistan, so what changed now?......is the lack of will? or the non availability of resources to conduct a successfull surgical strike? or a genuine attempt to sit down and resolve issues by means of talk?
In any case from an Indian perspective, wont Pakistan take this as a sign of weakness and may continue with its terror related policy w.r.t India.

Something bothers me.......why this message given at this stage? After the recent drill done by the Indians, the moral was very high as was seen through out the media coverage openly naming Pakistan, so what changed now?......is the lack of will? or the non availability of resources to conduct a successfull surgical strike? or a genuine attempt to sit down and resolve issues by means of talk?
In any case from an Indian perspective, wont Pakistan take this as a sign of weakness and may continue with its terror related policy w.r.t India.

Well even i am surprised at such kind of statements...As far as your reasoning is concerned first two certainly don't have much ground...There cannot be any lack of will when it comes to India-Pak...Non availability of sources??? May i beg your pardon??...

Genuine attempt to sit down and resolve issues by mean of talk sounds like somewhat more appropriate than your other two reasoning...However the way i would word it would be : New Delhi is trying to create a cordial environment for the next level of foreign security talks to be held in Islamabad...

I don't think so...As far as my understanding is concerned he did not say that if there are more mumbai like strikes we will not opt for surgical strikes...The claim is vague(who knows intentionally) as far i see...Are they saying that GOI has no plans for stiking terror camps in Pak at this moment or forever...this is something that is not clear...However it would be naive to think that in democracy a government can issue a statement about what its successor will do in any such event...so the way i read it is that GOI has no plans to conduct such strikes in the near future...Let me speculate - Shall we expect some loosening up on the deadlock this time when our foreign secretaries will talk???

:no::no::no::no: Seems like there is no dearth of people in Pakistan who think Pakistan will use nukes as if Indian nukes are duds....Buddy this is a defence forum not a fantacy land...so please wake up...There is nothing like Pakistan will use nukes and indians will say oops they used nukes so let's die or run away to some other country...

Nukes means end of India and Pakistan...Even if Pakistan is on the verge of snatching Kashmir from India i would pray Indian establishment should not use nukes...Kashmir is not that big a price for anyone to end human race in India-Pak and here you are talking about using nukes if India only attacks??? wow..must say i am talking to genious..:bounce:

That's exactly what I said, buddy. They KNOW Pakistan will NOT hesitate to use nuclear weapons even if it means destroying itself. So they would NOT try to provoke Pakistan by attacking Pak Kashmir.

That's exactly what I said, buddy. They KNOW Pakistan will NOT hesitate to use nuclear weapons even if it means destroying itself. So they would NOT try to provoke Pakistan by attacking Pak Kashmir.

So you missed the whole message..han??? Pakistan government does not consist of freaks....They very well know what it means even if they mobilize their nukes at the time of escalated tensions with India, forget about using them...Indian establishment will not wait till those nukes hit one the indian city before retaliating...So in other words we all are doomed...

Provoking Pakistan does not mean end of world....Nobody wins nuclear war....India might survive just because of its shear size though whatever is left would be worse than dead but there is no chance there would be anything left called Pakistan....Do you see the level of collateral damage a nuclear war will do???...So unless and until your PMO consists of al-qaeda like suicide squad there is little case of even thinking about using nukes...

Hint : Repeat these things with me
Did India have nuclear weapon at the time of Kargil war - Yes
Did they use nuclear weapon because Pakistan attacked Indian Kashmir - No
Will Pak use nuclear weapons unless and until her existence is in danger - No

So you missed the whole message..han??? Pakistan government does not consist of freaks....They very well know what it means even if they mobilize their nukes at the time of escalated tensions with India, forget about using them...Indian establishment will not wait till those nukes hit one the indian city before retaliating...So in other words we all are doomed...

Provoking Pakistan does not mean end of world....Nobody wins nuclear war....India might survive just because of its shear size though whatever is left would be worse than dead but there is no chance there would be anything left called Pakistan....Do you see the level of collateral damage a nuclear war will do???...So unless and until your PMO consists of al-qaeda like suicide squad there is little case of even thinking about using nukes...

Hint : Repeat these things with me
Did India have nuclear weapon at the time of Kargil war - Yes
Did they use nuclear weapon because Pakistan attacked Indian Kashmir - No
Will Pak use nuclear weapons unless and until her existence is in danger - No

Wasn't it your Generals who warned of a 'limited nuclear war' after 26/11?

Pakistan will not hesitate if India does a drastic move onto Pakistani land.
Everyone loses indeed.

I rest my case.
:coffee:

Wasn't it your Generals who warned of a 'limited nuclear war' after 26/11?

Pakistan will not hesitate if India does a drastic move onto Pakistani land.
Everyone loses indeed.

I rest my case.
:coffee:

Its better you rest your case because you definitely lack information about happening around...So my suggestion better read more than write...Our general never warned of a limited nuclear war... There is nothing like limited nuclear war...What he said is limited conventional war under nuclear umbrella...In other words a limited conventional conflict which both parties would not let escalate because of nukes...So genius better rest your case...

Its better you rest your case because you definitely lack information about happening around...So my suggestion better read more than write...Our general never warned of a limited nuclear war... There is nothing like limited nuclear war...What he said is limited conventional war under nuclear umbrella...In other words a limited conventional conflict which both parties would not let escalate because of nukes...So genius better rest your case...

This has been said before that your army can start the offensive but the scale will be decided by us.In other words there is no guarentee that a limited conventional war will not escalate into a nuclear exchange.:police:

Xinx Finally your Inner Hindu Mentality Came out.

Dude do you really know who a Hindu is :what: why are you guys so divided that too based on religion :what:

pls read abt Hinduism and then talk, Dont make statements in haste :toast_sign:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom