What's new

No surgical strike on terror camps in Pakistan: Govt

We are going off topic here but still ...

I am not trying to play innocent..i am questioning the reasons of calling all Indians Hindus??LHC judge shouldnt also shouldnt have called Hindus instead of India..this means all Hindus around the world which includes your country too..its an insult to your countrys hindus and questioning their patriotism..If Iraq is attacking Kuwait means all muslims are attacking Kuwait??What if some muslim killing some innocents and we label all muslims terrorists?do you like that?You dont have to bring religion in to politics..as a Indian Christian i also wanted my enemy countries to be destroyed ..so is some members here who not belonging to Hindu religion?why cant you just say Indians instead of Hindus?is that hurt you in any way??

Most Indian Minorities are too preoccupied for their Safety.

Indian Policies mainly Consists of Hindu Policy.There is no 20% Minority saying in it.So we can safely call India Policies as Hindu Policies.

As far as Muslim Labeling terrorists that is a different thing.Because it is only due to Minority within Muslims.So Labeling on the basis of a minority is wrong.

Here We are talking about that All Indian Hindu's never have accepted from their hearts the Creation of Pakistan and want to first weaken it by terrorism and then all out external attack.

And in this case there is no minority this is what the majority wants.

Still you are somewhat right.Should use word "Indian" instead of "Hindu".But then Indian=Hindu.

Surgical strikes aren't feasible, besides we won't really send the message home with a few missiles here and there.

:agree: the missiles which failed to even take off?? sure send these we would catch them.

We'd be better off running over the PA in AK and taking over completely.
:rofl::rofl: your thousands of army force in Indian Occupied Kashmir could not run over the armless civilians and you are talking about runing over Pak Army in Azad Kashmir :hang2:

Try it but i think Indian army would have some brain to use for thinking not something else ';)

Pakistan will retaliate, but won't cross the IB but even if they did they'd make only nominal gains, Pakistan won't stand a chance in a battle of attrition. Given how the region is 'disputed' they are even less likely to use nuclear weapons (on Kashmir or otherwise).

IB??? lolzz there is no IB. Its still LoC and you should first clear your head as in the starting line you are saying its IB and then you say given how the region is Disputed Pakistan wont use nukes bwahahahahah we will very much use nukes if India tried to play micheif and as Kashmir is disputed area hence we reserve every right to use nukes.

I'm not implying that it will be a cake walk, but it seems Kashmir would be the ideal ground for India to leverage its conventional superiority w/o the threat of exchanging nukes. Success in Kashmir is also likely to intensify economic and political turmoil throughout Pakistan.

:bunny::bunny::bunny: try it. You did not have guts to show your muscel in the wake of kargil and recently in the wake up of Mumbai drama.

Do you know how to read/understand english.. My statement is an english expression to say that Jinnah was not foolish so as to continue the fight.

Flying off the handle without understanding a post is generally what takes you out of limits... And trying to define my limits is outside yours. That role is reserved for the management staff of the forum

btw.. do you want to go over some threads and read about comments from Pakistani members about Gandhi.. I am anything but as degenerated as that..

hoooo Ok.It seems my vocabulary knowledge is Incomplete.I am Sorry.After all i can not match Indians in English.My Bad.

I can not continue this discussion anymore with you because now you have moral Edge over me.Maybe in some other thread.I will explain it to you.If the Man didn't had the will he wouldn't started it.
Especially when there was so much trouble around.

Indian Policies mainly Consists of Hindu Policy.There is no 20% Minority saying in it.So we can safely call India Policies as Hindu Policies.

As far as Muslim Labeling terrorists that is a different thing.Because it is only due to Minority within Muslims.So Labeling on the basis of a minority is wrong.

Here We are talking about that All Indian Hindu's never have accepted from their hearts the Creation of Pakistan and want to first weaken it by terrorism and then all out external attack.

Still you are somewhat right.Should use word "Indian" instead of "Hindu".But then Indian=Hindu.

So is it ok to say all Pakistanis are Sunnis?? After all thats the majority denomination in Pakistan...

or may be, all Pakistanis are Punjabis.. since thats the majority language in Pakistan??

hoooo Ok.It seems my vocabulary knowledge is Incomplete.I am Sorry.After all i can not match Indians in English.My Bad.

I can not continue this discussion anymore with you because now you have moral Edge over me.Maybe in some other thread.I will explain it to you.If the Man didn't had the will he wouldn't started it.
Especially when there was so much trouble around.

Hey.. No damage done.. I thought you were intentionally mis quoting me and hence responded the way i did..

Wonderful logic mate..Now I know its no point arguing with you..Yupz we are too ocupied with our safety..evil hindus has given us token..when the call the no.in the token we should go to them so that they can burn us alive...its a custom among these evil hindus in this country..Also if there is a cricket match if India looses to England or Australia they kill three christians each and if we loose to Pakistan they kill three muslims..we feel so insecure here ...and i am typing this posts at night because Hindus dont allow us to use internet..its prohibited by hindus law...heck we cant even walk in a road where hindus are travelling..

Hope it will help you a lot ...

Wonderful logic mate..Now I know its no point arguing with you..Yupz we are too ocupied with our safety..evil hindus has given us token..when the call the no.in the token we should go to them so that they can burn us alive...its a custom among these evil hindus in this country..Also if there is a cricket match if India looses to England or Australia they kill three christians each and if we loose to Pakistan they kill three muslims..we feel so insecure here ...and i am typing this posts at night because Hindus dont allow us to use internet..its prohibited by hindus law...heck we cant even walk in a road where hindus are travelling..

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Whatever my Christian Friend.Christians are responsible for killing far far more Muslims than Hindus.:rofl:

Regardless of Mr. Raju's belated confirmation, was the concept of limited Indian surgical strikes ever even remotely credible to any serious minded individual? They don't have the overwhelming air superiority, they do not have the luxury to conduct serious SEAD prior to these strikes, they can't risk the blowback and they know for a fact that the bases from where these strikes are ordered will be annihilated by cruise, ballistic or stand-off air. If they don't respond to the response, they will come out the political losers. And if they respond, it will be all out war which they would have initiated. A war in which there won't be a victor.

Thus, limited strike, surgical strike, cold start etc. are all illusions designed to placate the masses. They are not real policies that would stand up to serious minded scrutiny.

The reality is that today India is not in a position to wage war against Pakistan. Limited reactions are only possible if action occurs in disputed territory.

Pakistan wont use nukes bwahahahahah we will very much use nukes if India tried to play micheif and as Kashmir is disputed area hence we reserve every right to use nukes.
:bunny::bunny::bunny: try it. You did not have guts to show your muscel in the wake of kargil and recently in the wake up of Mumbai drama.

You say all this and you also say we are responsible for bomb blasts in Pakistan, if so, We must be responsible for more than 30k deaths in just one year!!!! You are yet do anything about it!!! What happened to all the 1 pilot = 100 Indians or even "we will use nukes"???

talk about guts you could do zero when we dismembered your country into two..you are sure you have nukes right?

Disclaimer: Just pointed out all the contradictions in your own head :bunny::bunny::bunny: I kinda like this bunny!!

Regardless of Mr. Raju's belated confirmation, was the concept of limited Indian surgical strikes ever even remotely credible to any serious minded individual? They don't have the overwhelming air superiority, they do not have the luxury to conduct serious SEAD prior to these strikes, they can't risk the blowback and they know for a fact that the bases from where these strikes are ordered will be annihilated by cruise, ballistic or stand-off air. If they don't respond to the response, they will come out the political losers. And if they respond, it will be all out war which they would have initiated. A war in which there won't be a victor.

Thus, limited strike, surgical strike, cold start etc. are all illusions designed to placate the masses. They are not real policies that would stand up to serious minded scrutiny.

The reality is that today India is not in a position to wage war against Pakistan. Limited reactions are only possible if action occurs in disputed territory.

I honestly doubt that GOI was seriously considering surgical strikes after Mumbai...The govt stand was all options are open however they were also openly saying that war is not an option....Though your message seems to give an inclination that GOI don't have the capability to wage a war which i honestly don't agree with however i totally agree that we cannot afford a war...Too much is at the stake...

As far as cold start doctorine is concerned it is formed not to give/get wet dreams....It is meant to be implemented whenever there is a need for it....2003 standoff between Pakistan and India resulted in the creation of this doctorine...

:agree: the missiles which failed to even take off?? sure send these we would catch them.

ummm what missiles are you talking about??? Also how are you planning to catch them ;)...I am assuming you don't think they are cricket balls..do you???

:rofl::rofl: your thousands of army force in Indian Occupied Kashmir could not run over the armless civilians and you are talking about runing over Pak Army in Azad Kashmir :hang2: Try it but i think Indian army would have some brain to use for thinking not something else ';)
Sorry to disappoint but Indian army is not there to run over Indians...They are there to :sniper: some pigs coming from other side of the border and they are doing pretty good job....

IB??? lolzz there is no IB. Its still LoC and you should first clear your head as in the starting line you are saying its IB and then you say given how the region is Disputed Pakistan wont use nukes bwahahahahah we will very much use nukes if India tried to play micheif and as Kashmir is disputed area hence we reserve every right to use nukes.

As if nukes are some diwali bombs that Pak army will use to welcome indians...

:bunny: try it. You did not have guts to show your muscel in the wake of kargil and recently in the wake up of Mumbai drama.

This above one line simply suggested you don't know the difference between restraint and cowardness...Anyways may i ask one thing from you...if possible please do reply

- Name me one achievement of your Bravado Army against Indian army who lack muscle and Spine...Ignoring skirmishes i have listed down all the big conflicts and results between us...

You might have a different version but Here is my take..

1947 - We repulsed the attack
1965 - LOC remained the same
1971 - LOC altered in Indias Favor(Kargil area), East Pakistan becomes Bangladesh
1984 - Siachen is under Indian Flag
1999 - LOC remained as was before Kargil....

If the above given results are not the figment of my imagination than i would prefer our coward and spineless army any given day....

P.S : I am not sure who started this d!ck comparison but can India be great only if we scare the sh!t out of Pakistan or vice versa???

Last edited:

Can you give any proof regarding that..... my friend it seems you dont have any knowledge about hinduism....
A true hindu can not kill any creature...
in hinduism it is said 'if you can not give life to any creature, you have no right to take life from it'.... This is the reason eating non vegetarian is prohibited in hinduism...:police:

Can you give any proof regarding that..... my friend it seems you dont have any knowledge about hinduism....
A true hindu can not kill any creature...
in hinduism it is said 'if you can not give life to any creature, you have no right to take life from it'.... This is the reason eating non vegetarian is prohibited in hinduism...:police:

Did you miss the sarcasm or trying to add to it???

"Strike quick and fast and take over Pakistan occupied Kashmir"

India is not stupid enough to try and do that. They know we won't hesitate to use nuclear weapons. Good day, sir.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom