What's new

No water, no trade with India: Khaleda

So now you specialize in genetics also and I must say that you have poor knowledge of Indian History. The first people to fall to Muslim hordes was the present day Pakistanis.

Afghans actually. They were all Buddhists before that.

Such a hypocrite Abir, you were the one who started gloating about war rape, both against your fellow Bengalis and then regarding Nanking, even though it had nothing to do with the topic.

Anyone is free to check the last few pages and see for themselves. :wave:

Thread has nothing to do with China..so why are you here?? Are you false flagger Muslim

You should take sample from many of your relatives those who flee to India from noakhali region. I know about my DNA and I born much later then 1971. Do not worry about me. By he way why not you take your DNA!!! We do not know what happened sometime around 1947.

Did I hit a raw nerve, now understand people would feel same when you trivialize their contribution to your country's independence when they died at it.

Ohh CD stop replying yourself, what kinda complex is this? :lol:

How typical, an Indian making excuses for his fellow racist Indians. :lol:

Maybe you can explain how these suicide trolls can speak perfect Hindi/Tamil?

chup kar chinki faggot:lol:

Kyun be panchodh lyari or makran ke sheedi nahin hai tere interest ke liye? Saale katwe

Don't you understand English you chink faggot?:lol:

abe madarchodh tujhe koi aur kaam nahi hai? Pakistani log tere mama bana rahe hain yaahan. chinki to pakistani bhi bulata hai tujhe, aur yeh bhi jaante hain ki chinese shi t is worth crap.

How typical, an Indian making excuses for his fellow racist Indians. :lol:

Maybe you can explain how these suicide trolls can speak perfect Hindi/Tamil?

My friend why do you quote these offensive posts. It defeats the action of moderators deleting the posts and profiles.

What Is Bangladesh?

When we talk about our travels in Bangladesh, the mere mention often evokes a reaction that says, “Bangladesh? What is it? I’m curious.”

For good reason.

People don’t know what to make of Bangladesh. They know the name, but often only because they’ve caught a short blip news cycle item like a natural disaster.

Here, we take a different tack, a cue from the game show Jeopardy to introduce another side of Bangladesh.

Country where ordinary visitors are most likely to feel like rock stars
Feeling under-appreciated? Starved of attention? Then Bangladesh is the place for you.

How to feel like a rock star? Easy. Just to go Bangladesh and walk down the street. Then stop for a more than a few seconds.

And bam! You are the main attraction. Oh, and the questions Bangladeshis ask.

During our five-week visit to Bangladesh, we ran into a grand total of five tourists. One a week by our count.

Home to the city with the world’s worst traffic

“Dhaka has the worst traffic in the world,” our friend told us definitively when we first arrived.

“Worse than Bangkok?” we asked, memories of jams dislodged.

“No comparison.”

We figured he’d gone soft. Then we tried to get across Dhaka during a low traffic holiday.

5692642892_8ba626ba04.jpg

It’s difficult to describe traffic in Dhaka in any way that does it justice — other than to say that there are few rules and even less sense of “public good.” Bicycle rickshaws, men pulling carts, auto rickshaws, cars of every size, and wheezing buses all share the same clogged space. There is no apparent organization. But of course there is, it’s just that millions are moving at once, desperate to get through, trying to push ahead. Add to that incessant honking, lurching, and brake-riding, you just might feel like your destination doesn’t exist in this lifetime.

Each time we returned from a cross-Dhaka trip, hard liquor was in order. And we swore we’d never leave the house again.

Birthplace of Microfinance

Occasional darling topic of the development world, the concept of microfinance was not dreamed up by Economics and Development PhDs at Harvard or Yale. Instead (and very arguably) it was hatched in the mid-1970s in the villages outside of the town of Chittagong, Bangladesh when Muhammad Yunus began experimenting by providing small loans (originally with his own money) to rural women.

Why Bangladesh for microfinance? Need. Necessity is often the mother of invention.

Most Densely Populated Country in the World

We know, you’ve heard this from us before. But 150 million people tucked into a country the size of Wisconsin. The magnitude of this reality bears repeating, often.

Put it another way, given the same population density, India would have over three billion people. And the United States? Over 11 billion.

Take a few turns of the ol’ wheels for this to sink in.

What Is Bangladesh? | Uncornered Market

99% world population dont know about Bangladesh so they try to gain attention of their illegal inmates' Master by trolling on forums like this

Did I hit a raw nerve, now understand people would feel same when you trivialize their contribution to your country's independence when they died at it.

lol... seems like your nerve was hit hard. Indian army provided assistance. Thats it. Indian army provided those assistance to achieve their particular interest. It was just a give n take came. But major independence was achieved by the Bangladeshi themselves. It would happen with or without Indian assistance.

Indian troops were big time looser those who lost around 3000 lives despite always maintaining 10 km distance from the freedom fighters while moving forward and facing only 3 battle.

As you wish sir. :wave:

Pay attention to the underlined portion, you said you wish they hadn't been there to prevent the rapes. I.e. You wish that more of their ancestors were raped.

lol it's all in your mind CD. I said I wish they were never there because these ungrateful Bangladeshis trivialize their contribution. But thanks for pointing out that if IA was not there more Bangladeshis would have been raped, the Rajakar should pay heed.

lol... seems like your nerve was hit hard. Indian army provided assistance. Thats it. Indian army provided those assistance to achieve their particular interest. It was just a give n take came. But major independence was achieved by the Bangladeshi themselves. It would happen with or without Indian assistance.

Indian troops were big time looser those who lost around 3000 lives despite always maintaining 10 km distance from the freedom fighters while moving forward and facing only 3 battle.

As if their death is matter of joke for him.

And as for who brought "rape" into this topic (for no reason at all), again it was no other than our dear Abir:

Busted twice, now are you going to keep your promise and leave this forum? :lol:

It was reply of offtopic Chinese propaganda video. You shoudn't emphasize the rape, that's just a coincidence, and as I said I don't condone the rape of Nankings.

:wave:

Checking whether he was hindu or not after all hindu were the main target of them!!!

So you fought with your muslimi brothers and made a separate country for the sake of Hindus. you guys are really played well by the BD Hindus. poor stupid you.. LOL

Are you stupid to come to these kind of threads where China is not even mentioned and get your country Insulted...Are yous seriously non muslim??

I can come to any thread on this forum I like. :wave: And it was actually LaBong who gave me the idea to help the Bangladeshi side here.

As for whether I am a Muslim, I think it is blasphemy for a Muslim to deny that they are a Muslim. (Same story with Christianity, i.e. Daniel and the Lions Den). In the Bible at least, they were supposed to allow themselves to die before they would ever deny their true faith.

So no, I am not a Muslim at all. I am an Atheist.

For cultural reasons, I do still do practice Ancestor worship (Taoism/Confucianism) but that is just for cultural reasons, not religious ones.

bad policy from india.. it should immedietly send 1000 bottles of mineral water to khalide to solve it ASAP.. or send pepsi atleast..

I can come to any thread on this forum I like. :wave: And it was actually LaBong who gave me the idea to help the Bangladeshi side here.

As for whether I am a Muslim, I think it is blasphemy for a Muslim to deny that they are a Muslim. (Same story with Christianity, i.e. Daniel and the Lions Den). In the Bible at least, they were supposed to allow themselves to die before they would ever deny their true faith.

So no, I am not a Muslim at all. I am an Atheist.

For cultural reasons, I do still do practice Ancestor worship (Taoism/Confucianism) but that is just for cultural reasons, not religious ones.

As usual CD raising a straw man to cover up his own ugly mess. :lol:

bad policy from india.. it should immedietly send 1000 bottles of mineral water to khalide to solve it ASAP.. or send pepsi atleast..

rather send back blood of all the 30 million illegal immigrants. even if we finish of this extremely populated country, It won't be a news cuz no one knows their existence at first place.

RAW just has to issue her a fatter paycheck.
She gave this speech to give signs to RAW that they need to increase her salary.

Back
Top Bottom