What's new

North Korea Attacks South Korea - Latest Update

and theres no response:S? i dont get it

They scrambled their jets, retaliated with shells and are in meeting over it.

More news will come..

Hope things dont get escalated.. NKorea is a frustruated lot.

South korea has just too much at stake compared to N Korea.

Holy f****** ****. The North has crossed the limit this time. This is simply unacceptable. I hope this does not turn into a larger conflict and the scores are settled sooner than later !

S.Korea remain wise and patient !

I just love the unscrupulous ingenuity of the chinese. Brilliant. So whats the purpose of long-leashing the mad dog(DPRK) now?

I just love the unscrupulous ingenuity of the chinese. Brilliant. So whats the purpose of long-leashing the mad dog(DPRK) now?

I guess we'll find out sooner than later. Right now they are 'Concerned'.

South korea has just too much at stake compared to N Korea.

N.Korea is nothing. Whatever they have (which is useful) can be destroyed completely and rebuilt within years or even months (!)

The south is like Kingdom of HEAVEN for N.Koreans.

thanks , is that on the north korean or south korean side? were they military or civilian

i guess south should simply take control of north... why keep a pain in the a**e for a long time... change the regime.. make it democratic... unify the country...

i guess south should simply take control of north... why keep a pain in the a**e for a long time... change the regime.. make it democratic... unify the country...

I will be blamed for trolling but this was just too funny .... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I will be blamed for trolling but this was just too funny .... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

haa its not trolling..i was baout to do the same lol

some time back i saw "dont tell my mother" while the host was in N.korea..seriously N.korea is much more than a police state..:agree:
regime change in pyoungyang is just toooo tough or may i say impossible atleast for now..

Back
Top Bottom