What's new

Not Even Kabul Is Safe from the Taliban

I support Afghan Taliban because they were the legitimate rulers of Afghanistan before the American invasion and they deserve to govern Afghanistan again.
Mr. It's not up to you to decide who are legitimate and who are not.
keep your opinion to yourself and let afghans decide who they want to rule their nation

The way to fix this is to eliminate terrorism but if we call in USA to solve this they will bomb the whole of afghanistan just like what happened in syria the people of afghanistan should wake up and over throw the government and eliminate TTP

Mr. It's not up to you to decide who are legitimate and who are not.
keep your opinion to yourself and let afghans decide who they want to rule their nation

How can Afghans decide when Talibans are not a party to democratic system? and If they were so unpopular why Its is so freaking hard for US and the whole world to defeat them even after 14 years?

By your logic TTP is the 'legitimate ruler' of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and BLA is the 'legitimate ruler' of Baluchistan. Tell me, did Afghan people ask for Taliban government in 1994 ?
Stupid indian at it again.. comparing Afghan Taliban with TTP and BLA lol.. TTP and BLA are getting killed like dogs and they arent holding any territory unlike Afghan Taliban. They still have the support of Afghan people and it really sounds ridiculous when indians talk about the matters of Afghanistan. you guys dont know shit

- So you say that you are sitting in Pakistan and yet you have more clear picture of how the Tali maggots are doing in Afghanistan than I do? Thats an oxymoron my friend.

- Can you tell me whats the difference between TTP an Afghan Taliban ?

Stop trolling me man, I have no interest in arguing with you. Keep away.

well in my opinion TTP target civilians and kids ..but i never heard afghan taliban did something like Peshawar school or bacha khan type attack.. tell me if i am wrong..?:what:

well in my opinion TTP target civilians and kids ..but i never heard afghan taliban did something like Peshawar school or bacha khan type attack.. tell me if i am wrong..?:what:

Unless you're deaf or blind or don't follow the news.

They killed around 60, (most kids their pictures are too graphic to post here) in kabul yesterday with over 300 injured, I bet they were all infidels. :( All of them were muslims, does that get through you head?

Why not invite them to rule your place if you love them so much
Multiple problems will be solved by one step

Bro can you give us translation/summary into english

Some Main Points :

1 . People of Afghanistan are responsible for the destruction of Afghanistan not Pakistan.

2 . If hate Pakistan so much why do you guys come in droves to Peshawar and seek health treatment why not other neighbouring countries?

3. Despite hating Pakistan all its Universities and educational institutes are open for you.

4. blaming everything on ISI and Pakistan even if a woman drops a roti in thandoor .

5 . Pakistan analyst telling them attacks keep on happening because afghanistan people are not united be it tajik , hazara or pashtun , lack of any resolve after attacks unlike Pakistan where after APS attack everyone sat down and NAP was formulated .

How can Afghans decide when Talibans are not a party to democratic system? and If they were so unpopular why Its is so freaking hard for US and the whole world to defeat them even after 14 years?
none of your business

Some Main Points :

1 . People of Afghanistan are responsible for the destruction of Afghanistan not Pakistan.

2 . If hate Pakistan so much why do you guys come in droves to Peshawar and seek health treatment why not other neighbouring countries?

3. Despite hating Pakistan all its Universities and educational institutes are open for you.

4. blaming everything on ISI and Pakistan even if a woman drops a roti in thandoor .

5 . Pakistan analyst telling them attacks keep on happening because afghanistan people are not united be it tajik , hazara or pashtun , lack of any resolve after attacks unlike Pakistan where after APS attack everyone sat down and NAP was formulated .
Excellent points made by the Pashtun brother, fully concur with them and thanks for the translation @Khan_21 .kudos

Unless you're deaf or blind or don't follow the news.

They killed around 60, (most kids their pictures are too graphic to post here) in kabul yesterday with over 300 injured, I bet they were all infidels. :( All of them were muslims, does that get through you head?

wo wo wo .. hold yourself you mighty afghan hero..don't use such language like you do in your house.. be respectful..i never meant any insult or offence ..so be in your limits.. as i said if i am wrong tell me about it..
my point was in peshawar and charsadah and lahore and countless others TTP primarily attacked civilians their target were civilian deaths..
whereas you rebuttal me with yesterday attack(not favouring it ..indeed innocent lose of life is unimaginably painful) but there primary target according to media outlets were Afghan intelligence unit tasked with protecting senior officials..

Why not invite them to rule your place if you love them so much
Multiple problems will be solved by one step
it's not about love dear..you guys asked about the difference and i told you what difference is there .. don't use your specific rant's ..if you have any difference of opinion you are free to share.. but please refrain from using such idiocy..

wo wo wo .. hold yourself you mighty afghan hero..don't use such language like you do in your house.. be respectful..i never meant any insult or offence ..so be in your limits.. as i said if i am wrong tell me about it..
my point was in peshawar and charsadah and lahore and countless others TTP primarily attacked civilians their target were civilian deaths..
whereas you rebuttal me with yesterday attack(not favouring it ..indeed innocent lose of life is unimaginably painful) but there primary target according to media outlets were Afghan intelligence unit tasked with protecting senior officials..

it's not about love dear..you guys asked about the difference and i told you what difference is there .. don't use your specific rant's ..if you have any difference of opinion you are free to share.. but please refrain from using such idiocy..
That's what I am suggesting since they never harm "civilians" and they are very "just", also very friendly to Pakistani military junta
And above all your civilian government is so much corrupt and incompetent that it's can't manage your land,
therefore Invite friendly Talibans to your place

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom