What's new

Not Filmy its 'My Story' - Tomato B

i read the plot mate and i dont think it resembles my story except that both of us had huge ego in college
100% Love - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
they were both in same class, they were both good students, they both had ego, they liked each other but never proposed because of their ego and ambition of jobs, they also had competition for jobs, then the girl faked a relationship with another man..... Almost similar dude, only difference is yours one is not movie and the girl got real husband, not fake BF!

P.S. Move on dude. The doctor above said its just Dopamine! I had a relation with a girl for 7 years and we broke up because of her stupid dad, i could not sleep at night for almost two months, used to cry holding my mother, now look after four years i even can't remember her face, turned into an wanna be islamist! And girls don't attract me anymore for relationship!

Aise pics upload karoge to tharak to jagegi, tharkiyon ki:rofl:....you are the culprit..:angry:
i was just trying to replace one beautiful girl with another in tomato b's brain.why u r being tempted.

they were both in same class, they were both good students, they both had ego, they liked each other but never proposed because of their ego and ambition of jobs, they also had competition for jobs, then the girl faked a relationship with another man..... Almost similar dude, only difference is yours one is not movie and the girl got real husband, not fake BF!
That is the difference between movie and harsh reality that tomato did not anticipate. Tomato claimed to be a good face reader as he wrote in his intro but in this case the girl outsmarted him:rofl:

i was just trying to replace one beautiful girl with another in tomato b's brain.why u r being tempted.
If lost love could have been replaced by few posters of actress, Alcohol industry would have died long time ago.:lol:

That is the difference between movie and harsh reality that tomato did not anticipate. Tomato claimed to be a good face reader as he wrote in his intro but in this case the girl outsmarted him:rofl:
now you are rubbing salt on injury.

ok. I'll have to watch the movie. It may remind me of my golden days :smitten:

well you always have
Jack_Daniels_Logo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom