What's new

NOTAM warning issued by Pak in the Arabian sea for Ballistic missile test

Bhai log sab dua karo k koi newly designed based missile hu.
Agar new nahi tu Ababeel b ok hai
Shaheen nahi hona chahie wo ab 2000s ki technology hai.

We need something faster,agile and lighter for early strike.
S1A is too big to fullfil this role.
Bhaar mein jaye new design purana design. Jab sir pe khinzeer sawar hain to unko marne ke liye chalaoge babar ya shaheen ?

Bhaar mein jaye new design purana design. Jab sir pe khinzeer sawar hain to unko marne ke liye chalaoge babar ya shaheen ?
People you hate today will retire tomorrow.We as a nation are here to stay and these missiles keep our unethical neighbor at bay.

Plz do not let your emotions control you but your brain and senses

People you hate today will retire tomorrow.We as a nation are here to stay and these missiles keep our unethical neighbor at bay.

Plz do not let your emotions control you but your brain and senses
Nation without emotion is carcass... If you dont question or challenge anything or dont stand up for your own right then you will get whatever is thrown to you..

The fair weather lovers of the Motherland can go, it never was, and never is about one person, no matter how good or great they are, even Prophets and Imams have gone.

What did the Faithfull do after the tragedy of Karbala, I for one have and always will believe in the nation, it is and always will be a gift from the Almighty, just ask the homeless people.

Last edited by a moderator:
1649435807819.png

We need some lighter,smaller, little agile and super fast missile for early strikes that can reliably hit its target without being intercepted.

I wonder if long range high supersonic cruise missile will be enough or we need to design and develop 🆕 short range Hypersonic Ballistic Missile.

Now Given the news that we are actively working on supersonic cruise missile which means that we have developed (or are developing) new and more complex control systems for missiles,i wonder some day with that knowledge we will be able to develop fin less Ballistic Missiles.
1649436370539.png

These fins at the bottom need to go man.😐
This 1800km range NOTAM has given me a hope of new missile.
But my brain says it's going to be S2 again

The fair weather lovers of the Motherland can go, it never was, and never is about one person, no matter how good or great they are, even Prophets and Imams have gone.

What did the Faithfull do after the tragedy of Karbala, I for one have and always will believe in the nation, it is and always will be a gift from the Almighty, just ask the homeless people.
It was a gift like the camel to Thamud. Now that thamud have hurt and nearly killed the camel they will suffer.

It was a gift like the camel to Thamud. Now that thamud have hurt and nearly killed the camel they will suffer.
You fell IK's populism and demagoguery? Was he really that big an improvement on NS/SS to you?

You fell IK's populism and demagoguery? Was he really that big an improvement on NS/SS to you?
I despise corruption so it was irrelevant on IK who is essentially incompetent. But the actual culprit are the Pakistani people who regardless of who is in power accept whatever practices there are.

Still, irrelevant to the thread overall but the idea of a “gift” being immortal is what I dispute. Pakistan is not permanent regardless of how many nuclear weapons or ballistic missiles it has.

Back
Top Bottom