What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Sad day for pakistan and pakistan air force. From Allah we come and to him is our return. armed forces people are ready to lay their lives for country and country men each minute of their lives.

i think he blacked out and lost conciousness for a few seconds after those high G turns. this has happened alot in Aggressive flying especially in Turkey, United states and Russia. i think pilot blacked out but could be a technical fault on single engine of F16 too. i wonder if it was old F16 or the C Block 52+.

feel sad for nauman akram's family wing commander a salute to you. i would take ur place gladly any day. made us proud. May Allah keep you with Him. Ameen.
F16A -MLU'ed

A similar crash took place at Sargodha in 1983 involving an F-6.

Lessons need to be relearned.

A similar crash took place at Sargodha in 1983 involving an F-6.

Lessons need to be relearned.

Are you talking about the incident where Wing Commander Hasnaat crashed while performing aerobatics in Sarghoda.

I agree they didn't learn a lesson.

Sad to say this but in the year 2020 Pakistan airforce is second only to Syrian airforce in attrition rate. 4 crashes in 3 months and three precious lives lost.

Are you talking about the incident where Wing Commander Hasnaat crashed while performing aerobatics in Sarghoda.

I agree they didn't learn a lesson.
If i remember last time a crash occurred in connection to Pakistan day parade was a Mirage that went down due to a bird strike in 1987 flypast....so let's not deposit all incidents in today's tragedy.

If i remember last time a crash occurred in connection to Pakistan day parade was a Mirage that went down due to a bird strike in 1987 flypast....so let's not deposit all incidents in today's tragedy.

Talking about a crash that happened at Paf sarghoda when an experienced pilot crashed while performing aerobatics,same story and no lesson was learnt.

Talking about a crash that happened at Paf sarghoda when an experienced pilot crashed while performing aerobatics,same story and no lesson was learnt.
What possible lessons could be learnt knowing that crashes during airshows or during aerobatics are quite common...the only lesson one can draw is be like the Indian airforce and do a simple flypast.

What possible lessons could be learnt knowing that crashes during airshows or during aerobatics are quite common...the only lesson one can draw is be like the Indian airforce and do a simple flypast.

Which is perfectly safe!

Back
Top Bottom