What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

I think its JF-17....
The way news is coming on Channels......its confirmed.

Besides, Its not necessary that JF17 crashed coz its not reliable..........It may be the pilot mistake, or may be maintenance negligence .....let the final report come

Attock: Pakistan’s joint fighter JF-17 Thunder crashed in treacherous area of Attock district on Monday.

Sources said that Pilot Squadron Leader Muhammad Hussain was killed and the jet fighter was completely destroyed in the incident.

They said that the pilot tried to eject but could not succeed as the parachute didn’t opened.

His body was found one and half km from the crash site. Hussain’s body was shifted to Kamra Aeronautical Complex.
JF-17 crashes in Attock, pilot killed | The News Tribe

Now the media reports are saying that it was a training ac and their were two pilots on board the ac, the trainee ejected and the trainer in order to steer the ac clear of the village sacrificed his life.
So if its a twin seat ac than it is not a JF-17 THUNDER.
from the footage of the wreckage it looks like FT-7.

If it was two seat ac then this isn't JFT. And if it is true that trainer tried to safe the village and the trainee then my respect for him has increased manifold.

PILOT IS SAFE

11-14-2011_87502_1.gif

So much ambiguity about which plane crashed, but its confirmed that pilot couldn't make it.

Is S/L Hussain's death confirmed? :frown:

not much info on the channels but if it was a technical fault which i think becoz the local people saw the fire coming out of its engine, then how often does this happen that u take a brandnew car out of showroom and it break due to engine fault, thats the case of a car but here is the case of a fighter plane which need to be almost 100% perfect all the time, MR General its not the question of patriotism that u got fire and started calling my comments STUPID... learn to hear and if u can't then u don't have the patience to be a GENERAL...

What a naive comment. Did you know that multiple F-22's have crashed both during testing/prototype phase and after induction? The production F-22s also crashed soon after induction. The F-35 has also crashed. Even before an investigation into the crash you're passing verdict on the JF-17 :disagree:

ATTOCK: A Pakistan Air Force (PAF) aircraft, which was on a routine operational training mission crashed in Attock Distrct , also killing its pilot, Geo News, reported Monday.

According to PAF spokesman, an aircraft was on its routine training flight when it suddenly crashed near Hazro Tehsil. There were no reports of damage as the crash site is a mountainous region.

Rescue teams reached the site soon after the incident while an investigation board has been set up to investigate the crash.
Pilot dies in PAF aircraft crash

this is contraindicated news from Jang urdu

R.I.P to the dead.

But this will leave a bad impression of JF-17 in dubai air show, i know that famous and deadly jets like F-22 and B-2 spirit also have crash records but our jet is a new one and until now haven't proved itself in real war.

Even F-22 hasn't proved itself in "real war".

Pilot dies in PAF aircraft crash

November 14, 2011
Pilot dies in PAF aircraft crash ATTOCK: A Pakistan Air Force (PAF) aircraft, which was on a routine operational training mission crashed in Attock Distrct , also killing its pilot, Geo News, reported Monday.

According to PAF spokesman, an aircraft was on its routine training flight when it suddenly crashed near Hazro Tehsil. There were no reports of damage as the crash site is a mountainous region.

Rescue teams reached the site soon after the incident while an investigation board has been set up to investigate the crash.

Pilot dies in PAF aircraft crash - GEO.tv

It was a two-seat FT-7P. Just saw from the wreckage on TV. The pilot's parachute didn't open.

A PAF training plane crashed and its pilot martyred

A PAF training plane crashed and its pilot martyred during a training flight near Attock on Monday.

According to police sources, a Pakistan Air Force (PAF) plane was on a routine training flight when it crashed at Mullah Mansoor hilltop.

The pilot of the plane was martyred during the crash. The police have cardoned off the area while rescue teams have launched operation to clear the debris of the plane.

Back
Top Bottom