What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Dear nuclearpak,
Do you have any further details regarding the ejection and death of the pilot. Was the event mentioned on any media in Pakistan?
Thanks in advance for any further information.
Mike Bennett
Project Get Out and Walk
www.ejection-history.org.uk

I don't have much info on it.

Just that a ejection inside the hangar occured.

Will try to gather more on it though.

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

yes its confirmed by alan warnes & others.after the jf 17 crash, a twin seater paf mirage has crashed near base masroor killing the pilot, a sqdn ldr.
although the media is trying to hide it.

rip to sqdn ldr Shabbir

See post 1383 you troll.

374113_10150376125460060_585425059_8225900_2059926068_n.jpg

Sq. Ldr. Shabbir Ishtiaq Shaheed with Wing Commander Asim Paracha Shaheed.

Sad to hear about the incident.

Don't know what went wrong in the above mentioned incident but sometime a small mistake somewhere lead to disasters...not following the right order of pre-flight checks in one similar example.

There was a collision of two C-130s at Chaklala in mid90s...one of the reason of crash was not adhering to the basic rule. They were testing Hercs engine in the tarmac, which have not have done.

PAF is going through the same PAF is going through the same phase like the IAF in the 80's due to the aging Mig-21s. The only solution is new aircraft. phase like the IAF in the 80's due to the aging Mig-21s. The only solution is new aircraft.

Dear nuclearpak,
Do you have any further details regarding the ejection and death of the pilot. Was the event mentioned on any media in Pakistan?
Thanks in advance for any further information.
Mike Bennett
Project Get Out and Walk
www.ejection-history.org.uk

Dear Mike,

Did you check the messages i sent you????

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Mike:

These two:

Sqdn Ldr Hassan Akhtar, 9 August 1974, F-6 crash a few miles outside Sargodha AFB, ?flameout at high AoA.

Sqdn Ldr. Hasnat, first week of September 1976(?), F-6 crash at Sargodha AFB, during acrobatics.

I was fairly young at that time but thses should be enough details to get more information.

VCheng.

I saw the crash of Wing Commander Hasnat at PAF Base Sargodha, in 1983, during aerobatics.......

it was JF17 thunder crashed there are still some bugs in it.

Stop posting BS info, verify your facts if you have some. No JFT crash after the one that occurred last month. Read Taimi's post for reference. Enough said!

Stop posting BS info, verify your facts if you have some. No JFT crash after the one that occurred last month. Read Taimi's post for reference. Enough said!
Or earlier. In those years of flying.
it was JF17 thunder crashed there are still some bugs in it.
Easy to say than prove. JF-17 has got over 10,000 flying hours, and the crash took place after the figures of 10,000 were produced. The thunder has taken part in airshows, including three major ones.

brother can any one tell me why it crashed?or pilot error?

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

bro yea same one crashed do you know why it crashed?

This thread gives me goosebumps- when ever it pops up in "Today's Post" section-

Alhamdolillah nothing happened-

I just randomly came accross a site claiming that JF 17 thunder crashed in Attok, blogger did not mentioned a date yet he posted Pics of crash site.
Here they are

Crash Site Images Confirming JF-17 Thunder Crash

11:46 AM Qamar No comments

These images are from the site where fighter jet of the Pakistan air force crashed earlier today. These images clearly confirm that crashed aircraft was indeed JF-17 Thunder.

A JF-17 Thunder fighter aircraft of the Pakistan Air Force crashed in Punjab while it was returning to the PAF Minhas Airbase.

PAF's JF-17 Fighter Jet Crashed Near Hazro, Attock

Read more: Crash Site Images Confirming JF-17 Thunder Crash ~ Pakistan Military Review

comments needed to confirm or deny the crash jet is indeed JF 17!

Yaaar isn't these pictures of Jft crashed in Quetta?
JF-17+Thunder+crash+fire+destroyed+from+No.+16+26+Squadron+Black+Panthers+spider++Pakistan+Air+Force+PAF+fighter+duabi+air+show+air+display+plaaf+missile+bvr.jpg

JF-17+Thunder+crash+fire+destroyed+from+No.+16+26+Squadron+Black+Panthers+spider++Pakistan+Air+Force+PAF+fighter+duabi+air+show+air+display+plaaf+missile+bvr.jpg

JF-17+Thunder+crash+fire+destroyed+from+No.+16+26+Squadron+Black+Panthers+spider++Pakistan+Air+Force+PAF+fighter+duabi+air+show+air+display+plaaf+missile+bvrr.jpg

JF-17+Thunder+crash+fire+destroyed+from+No.+16+26+Squadron+Black+Panthers+spider++Pakistan+Air+Force+PAF+fighter+duabi+air+show+air+display+plaaf+missile+bvr+%25282%2529.jpg

JUST ASKING :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom