What's new

O' Canada !!

O Canada! :yahoo:

cdnflagani.gif

O Canada Vancouver Games - YouTube

O Canada! Our home and native land!

True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,

The True North strong and free!

From far and wide, O Canada,

We stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

Official Lyrics

(English)

th_18_1_336.gif

^ Okay yaar nobody cares... Lol

Only major problem living in Canada is the winter there is extreme even for someone use to NE US climate. Cold arctic air.

^^
Toronto and Chicago/NYC/Detroit's weather conditions are the same. Right now in Toronto it is burning hot. As for the winter, Toronto hasn't received much snow in the past couple of years. Yeah it can get pretty chilly here. Vancouver doesn't receive a lot of snow and it's not really that cold in the winters. You could compare the weather in Vancouver to that of Seattle's.

Yeah if your going to go and visit the Northwest territories or Yukon then you can expect it to be cold as sh-t but the major cities aren't as cold as they are made out to be in the winters. I'm pretty sure Americans can easily adjust to the winters in Canada.

one on one Canadian Soldier vs. US Soldier

Last edited by a moderator:
canada is a great country no doubt, but our homeland is where we r needed most. cant wait to finish engineering so i can head back.

Don't you Asians receive any racism in Canada? It's amazing how easily you can claim "my Canada" and "my country"

Back
Top Bottom