What's new

Obama

Majnun

Reaction score
Emails and articles have been circulating about Barack Obama, a Democrat hopeful, talking of how he used to study in a Muslim school. Obama, trying to distance himself from these rumours, says he will not hesitate to bomb Pakistan if necessary.
Is that any way to talk about a sovereign nation? That he will bomb it? No matter how desperate he is for Democrat candidacy, there is no excuse for sayingyou will bomb a country. And where did Pakistan appear from out of the blue?

Emails and articles have been circulating about Barack Obama, a Democrat hopeful, talking of how he used to study in a Muslim school. Obama, trying to distance himself from these rumours, says he will not hesitate to bomb Pakistan if necessary.
Is that any way to talk about a sovereign nation? That he will bomb it? No matter how desperate he is for Democrat candidacy, there is no excuse for sayingyou will bomb a country. And where did Pakistan appear from out of the blue?

Not sure he said it again. But it wouldnt surprise me. A pothead is prone to make repetitive mistakes. He does make some sort of racial arguments though.

"He said: “With the Soviet Union, you did get the sense that they were operating on a model that we could comprehend in terms of, they don’t want to be blown up, we don’t want to be blown up, so you do game theory and calculate ways to contain. I think there are certain elements within the Islamic world right now that don’t make those same calculations.”

So his theory is, you don't bomb the Soviets..because they're rational people..but you bomb the Islamic world....because they're all irrational people. I'm sure he believes Superman really can fly too. :cheers: He's welcome to bomb Africa of course. Somehow, he wouldnt advocate that I feel!

We will defend and protect the honour and integrity of Pakistan from any foreign attack, be it from a superpower or from a friendly country. If they want to be friends with us, we will be friends, but if they atack us we will fight with all our might, till the very last drop of our blood.

Hillary and Obama are idiots.. Ron Paul might take the lead. Its just a matter of time that people will realize his opinions and vote for him in the general election.

School not a madrassa

But reporting by CNN in Jakarta, Indonesia and Washington, D.C., shows the allegations that Obama attended a madrassa to be false. CNN dispatched Senior International Correspondent John Vause to Jakarta to investigate.

He visited the Basuki school, which Obama attended from 1969 to 1971.

"This is a public school. We don't focus on religion," Hardi Priyono, deputy headmaster of the Basuki school, told Vause. "In our daily lives, we try to respect religion, but we don't give preferential treatment."

Vause reported he saw boys and girls dressed in neat school uniforms playing outside the school, while teachers were dressed in Western-style clothes.

"I came here to Barack Obama's elementary school in Jakarta looking for what some are calling an Islamic madrassa ... like the ones that teach hate and violence in Pakistan and Afghanistan," Vause said on the "Situation Room" Monday. "I've been to those madrassas in Pakistan ... this school is nothing like that."

Vause also interviewed one of Obama's Basuki classmates, Bandug Winadijanto, who claims that not a lot has changed at the school since the two men were pupils. Insight reported that Obama's political opponents believed the school promoted Wahhabism, a fundamentalist form of Islam, "and are seeking to prove it."

"It's not (an) Islamic school. It's general," Winadijanto said. "There is a lot of Christians, Buddhists, also Confucian. ... So that's a mixed school."

The Obama aide described Fox News' broadcasting of the Insight story "appallingly irresponsible."

Fox News executive Bill Shine told CNN "Reliable Sources" anchor Howard Kurtz that some of the network's hosts were simply expressing their opinions and repeatedly cited Insight as the source of the allegations.

Obama has noted in his two books, "Dreams From My Father" and "The Audacity of Hope," that he spent two years in a Muslim school and another two years in a Catholic school while living in Indonesia from age 6 to 10.
CNN debunks false report about Obama - CNN.com

People in USA say that "they will bomb Pakistan or any other Islamic country " for the sake of attention of the jew lobby operating there. By saying this they will get the vote from jew{ultimate enemies of Muslims} community and plus the jew congressmen . The congress in US mainly comprises of jew majority.
Dick Cheny (jew) is also trying to get some votes by saying they will carryout military operations against Iran . He firmly supports it . But in reality neither a military operations against any of the two nations that is IRAN and PAKISTAN is possible .
Just in case if some one from US even does such a blunder the whole middle east will plunj into 3rd world war . the oil from this reagion will be blocked. Which eventually will destabalize US.
US is totally dependent on Pakistan inorder to survive in Afghanistan . This is a ground reality which many people in pentagon accept. In case the millitary operations in tribal areas stops . The taliban there will break loos and pour into afghanistan which certinly US dosent wants. That will be like unleashing a monster on the forces operating in afghanistan .
So my Friends Bombing Pakistan is out of Question..

Hillary and Obama are idiots.. Ron Paul might take the lead. Its just a matter of time that people will realize his opinions and vote for him in the general election.

Hillary is actually the smartest presidential candidate. She is one of the only ones who has not made a moronic comment about Pakistan so far. There was a republican candidate, I forgot which one exactly, who said Pakistan is an ally and he would work with us to eliminate terrorism.

Obama said he would meet with the leaders of North Korea and Iran withing the first year of his presidency. Then a couple of days later he says he will bomb Pakistan. The Republicans siezed on this to expose the naivety of Obama. I remember during the Republican debate one of the candidates (I think it was Mitt Romney) said "he plans to have tea with our enemies and then talks about bombing one of our most important allies?"

Hillary in my opinion just talks what majority talks. She doesn't really have an opinion. Of course will be a tough competition, but is America ready for a woman as a President. Heck no!

this shows even more emphatically that usa is indeed racially religiously and in other ways full of bigotry.
nothing new though for those who know about that pathetic country.

this shows even more emphatically that usa is indeed racially religiously and in other ways full of bigotry.
nothing new though for those who know about that pathetic country.

oh? Please enlighten us with your knowledge about the pathetic country in question.

Hillar will become president for sure..
If any one else becomes then we might see an incident simillar to the JFK incident..

oh? Please enlighten us with your knowledge about the pathetic country in question.

this pathetic country in question has for instance
1. largest stockpile of biolgoical, chemical and nuclear weapons or thereabout
2. largest spender in world on "defence" (i.e. killing) made more obvious when one sees that it spends around half or more than that of global spending on 'defence'.
3. only country to have used atomic bombs on civilians
4. no original culture, social, scientific, sporting, etc work of note. all are copies/imitations from europe (western europe in particular, and largely from england)
and a long list of other things that if i note here will take me a long time. i dont have such long time to waste here.

bd,

Why don't you tell the to the U S ship that is unloading medicine and food and tents at the port in chittagong. Go, son---show your brave face at the shipyard and tell these pathetic, uncultured foreigners to get out of there. Bangladesh doesnot want any charity. Now grow up, be a warrior my son-----it is time the boy became a man.

2. largest spender in world on "defence" (i.e. killing) made more obvious when one sees that it spends around half or more than that of global spending on 'defence'.
4. no original culture, social, scientific, sporting, etc work of note. all are copies/imitations from europe (western europe in particular, and largely from england)
and a long list of other things that if i note here will take me a long time. i dont have such long time to waste here.
If this is your attempt to elucidate facts by putting them into perspective, you've failed miserably. Your knowledge about the "bigoted" USA is abysmal at best.

Bangladesh Getting U.S. Aid - New York Times

Bangladesh Getting U.S. Aid
Print
Save
AP
Published: September 26, 1987
LEAD: The United States agreed today to send $1.5 million worth of wheat seed to Bangladesh to replace seed washed away by recent flooding. The United States has also given a $25,000 emergency grant and has donated $15 million worth of rice, the Agency for International Development announced. Floods in Bangladesh in July and August killed 700 people, created hardship for 23 million others, polluted water supplies, and destroyed more than two million acres of farm land, the agency said.

The United States agreed today to send $1.5 million worth of wheat seed to Bangladesh to replace seed washed away by recent flooding. The United States has also given a $25,000 emergency grant and has donated $15 million worth of rice, the Agency for International Development announced. Floods in Bangladesh in July and August killed 700 people, created hardship for 23 million others, polluted water supplies, and destroyed more than two million acres of farm land, the agency said.

Enjoy your bread!!!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom