What's new

ODI Series: Pakistan vs England

Another win... another allegations of match fixing.
3rd ODI is being investigated now for match fixing.

Only doubt could be why this ball reversed early, may be due to injury caused due to a powerful shot hitting some odd place out side the boundary. They need to find what caused the ball to reverse early in this match. If there is no doubt then rest was U Gull's skill. He bowled fast and kept it full, gave it a full chance to reverse and it worked. No need of conspiracy theories.

Only doubt could be why this ball reversed early, may be due to injury caused due to a powerful shot hitting some odd place out side the boundary. They need to find what caused the ball to reverse early in this match. If there is no doubt then rest was U Gull's skill. He bowled fast and kept it full, gave it a full chance to reverse and it worked. No need of conspiracy theories.

The investigation is not about reverse swing, its about match fixing.

The investigation is not about reverse swing, its about match fixing.

And if there is nothing about swing then ICC should better look towards English team who lost 4 wickets during last 18 balls of Umar Gull for 6 runs only

And if there is nothing about swing then ICC should better look towards English team who lost 4 wickets during last 18 balls of Umar Gull for 6 runs only

Yeah you can tell that to ICC.

razzaq made 40 runs in his last 10 balls and we made 42 from last 2 overs....what a player he is

Abdul Razzaq was totally awesome. Great work Abdul Razzaq you are a great hitter of the ball.
:)

Yahoo. We won the match and level the series.
:victory::victory:

A shutup up call for Ian Botham and all who say Pakistan should be banned from international cricket.

Pakistan 265/7 (50 ov)
England 227 (46.1 ov)

Last edited:
pakistan wins 4th odi by 38 runs and levels up the series

Now some dumb newspaper would claim this match was also fixed. Pakistani players were involved in spot fixing in this match and other crap like that. I hope they spare Pakistan team this time.

:angry:

yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pakistan won we have shown too all those gorraaaas that what we are made of in future they will not invite pak team to play in pak but we need to give them pain of their lifes when we play last ODI in england in next few days hope we win to that margin which will insult whole englsh team INSAHALLAH no bigger hitter than razzaque all others are ordinary when razzaque is on song no one comes close to hime he is my man of the match but we should make something right for the tam take fawad alam out he is strugggling and ask MY he should play single double game we need him on the crease in last match he is due for big score and strauss is due for failure INSHAHALLA

Now some dumb newspaper would claim this match was also fixed. Pakistani players were involved in spot fixing in this match and other crap like that. I hope they spare Pakistan team this time.

:angry:

YUP and it was fixed by ..............England players. Seriously they should think about this now including that Ian botha.:devil:

Back
Top Bottom