What's new

ODI Series: Pakistan vs England

Afridi was playing so good when misunfortunate took place and he got out for no reason :cry:

What a funny way of getting him run out...

England needs 28 runs on 36 Balls

While Pakistan need just one more wicket.

InshahALLAH PAKISTAN will win today ;)

Pakistan 241 (49.4 ov)

England 218 (45.4 ov)

Pakistan won by 23 runs

Cheers Guys :cheers::cheers::cheers:

:pakistan:

Last edited:
Congratz everyone. Our team wins matches too. :D
:victory:

Yes a much needed good news at the time of sorrow and utter depression. More of such news are needed ..

Congrates............but many Pkistanies r hurt after that conspriency of match fixing.

Its coming out that the roots r in India.
It was the game played to defame PAK.

I lov to see Aamir back

The tectonic plates underneath Northern Pakistan were just celebrating Pakistan's Victory!! True story.:D

Batsmen's and fielder's performance had almost sealed the match in favour of England but thanks to some outstanding bowling by Umar Gul which led Pakistan to victory. Win covers so many weaknesses but once our team goes back to dressing room they need to look into their weaknesses. Congrats to Pakistan team and I wish you nice to coming matches.
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

nahhh they are just fooling people.As soon as this controversy is over they will be back to their old ways.

Yay, we won something.

Good to see that Gul is back.

Gul is one of the finest bowlers in the world.

I think it's good that he can gain experience before world cup next year.

His ability to turn an almost lost match in Pakistan's favor can be seen in ODIs and T20s.

I hope he stays clear of all the drug and fixing shyt.

But he needs to work on fitness.

this is a win which we needed to have self believe on the team that they can win from any position thats why in 90 pakistan team was superb we almost lost that believe we need batman to show some character if bowling is not clicking than batsman has to click they fight till the end not give up easily by keep blocking and waitting for boundries keep rotating the strike is major thing so hope kamran akmal should rotate the strike and if we can take out strauss early in other 2 games it will be mighty difficult for them to win

Another win... another allegations of match fixing.
3rd ODI is being investigated now for match fixing.

Back
Top Bottom