What's new

Official Al Khalid 2 Discussion

range of 52-57 tonnes

any tonnage beyond this and your tank can get bogged down in the deserts and plains of pakistan (just like the Abrams MBT trials in Bwp in 87)

The only thing i can tell u people is that al-khalidII is going to be as same as korean K2 Black Panther which includes shape and advance capabilities!!!

The only thing i can tell u people is that al-khalidII is going to be as same as korean K2 Black Panther which includes shape and advance capabilities!!!

Where does your information come from?

I think he is going by the fact that turkey has acquired full technology transfer of engine, transmission, autoloader, etc of the k2, which is to be incorporated to turkey's own indigenous future main battle tank, altay. And considering pakistan is likely to colaborate with turkey for AKII, it is likely to draw heavily from the k2 design.

so was there any officialy signed joint venture with turkiye and korea was the media on this by any chance is there any photos of this being signed

I think he is going by the fact that turkey has acquired full technology transfer of engine, transmission, autoloader, etc of the k2, which is to be incorporated to turkey's own indigenous future main battle tank, altay. And considering pakistan is likely to colaborate with turkey for AKII, it is likely to draw heavily from the k2 design.

This is an assumption based on a very early comment that Pakistan would await Turkey to finalize it's Altay and we would come to them, but in the mean time AK2 is not at a standstill, there is Chinese cooperation to think of as well.

Brother i was just pointing out to what airbus probably meant. Im not claiming to know AKII's capabilities.

Last edited:
The Al-Khalid seriously looks sweet!
I hope this baby will show excellent performance for the Pakistani landforces.

I think the time is near to test this babay in the real conditions ... Is it READY ?

I know this is an Al Khalid thread, but let us not forget that we have hundreds of T-80UD in our inventory, most of these with T-84 Oplot features integrated in them, making Pakistan the only country using the T-80 with T-84 features such as welded turrets, enhanced armor, etc.

76de228d7ec558b8ac695e8a57ea56e7.jpg

72a2b50abfb212db7ebf5a5f682e59e9.jpg

a8f2a2893a349895fc1d5742e831b7e2.jpg

653a075673ad67ff274ee568d702f239.jpg

9767b2d5ed896c444a2e12b368b94e90.jpg

Back
Top Bottom