What's new

Official trailer of Eik Thi Marium

Actually NO.....but what does that have to do with the topic which you have successfully managed to derail.
Then why don't you know that Once upon a time would be Aik dafa ka zikar hai in Urdu? And that is neither here nor there. Nothing to do with Ik tha or Ik thi.

Quite obvious that the name has been influenced by a bollywood movie. Which in this case seems quite distasteful.

Then why don't you know that Once upon a time would be Aik dafa ka zikar hai in Urdu? And that is neither here nor there. Nothing to do with Ik tha or Ik thi.

Quite obvious that the name has been influenced by a bollywood movie. Which in this case seems quite distasteful.
I know exactly what it means or translates to, but it was for you to understand that movies or documentaries can and have similar or matching titles. What title would you prefer.....Marium ki Mout. !!

I know exactly what it means or translates to, but it was for you to understand that movies or documentaries can and have similar or matching titles. What title would you prefer.....Marium ki Mout. !!
But in this case it shouldn't have had a title similar to or copied from an Indian movie. Our fallen hero deserves better than that. I find that to be distasteful and insulting to Flying Officer Marium Mukhtiar Shaheed and so I posted my opinion. You of course can choose not to reply if you disagree.

But in this case it shouldn't have had a title similar to or copied from an Indian movie. Our fallen hero deserves better than that. I find that to be distasteful and insulting to Flying Officer Marium Mukhtiar Shaheed and so I posted my opinion. You of course can choose not to reply if you disagree.
then please would you suggest a better title?

Ii always difficult to suggest something rather than criticism. Now the drama has been prepared with some name so u can't do shit about it's name so it is useless to talk about that. You should focus on it's theme after it's broadcast.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom