What's new

Old Bangla Photos

i have doubt about first one.... as i have seen it many times elsewhere with different title....
They are not muktis, but local bangalis trying to get rid of the bodies.......
Rest others are photos of Razakars after 16th december when they were caught!

Why would bangalis drag bodies of their own people like dead animal? any sane man wouldnt do tht... they r bihari killed by mutki.... keep in mind tht 1 MILLION NON BANGALIS WERE MASACRED BY BANGALIS.And the biharis continue to suffer even now.

Razakars? the one in which eyes r being gourged is a famous eye surgeon... and the rest were civilian...

While PA was targetting non muslim bangali militants n spies of india..and india spread propoganda n arming mutkis in a proxy war.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

i have heard from my mother, a razakar was caught from their village by Muktis after victory.....
they cut his skin everywhere and applied salt while he was alive.......

Bangali refugees in Pakistan should go back to BD...while same india treats u with love now... by the hands of BSF.

Why would bangalis drag bodies of their own people like dead animal? any sane man wouldnt do tht... they r bihari killed by mutki.... keep in mind tht 1 MILLION NON BANGALIS WERE MASACRED BY BANGALIS.And the biharis continue to suffer even now.
those are decomposed putrified body of unknown people to those bangalis...... you expect more than this???

Razakars? the one in which eyes r being gourged is a famous eye surgeon... and the rest were civilian...
name? source??
While PA was targetting non muslim bangali militants n spies of india..and india spread propoganda n arming mutkis in a proxy war
lie... muslims were killed!! if you check any list ( such as the list of students of my educational institute who were killed in 25th march ) you will find more than 60% are muslims.....
Bangali refugees in Pakistan should go back to BD...while same india treats u with love now... by the hands of BSF.
yes, there should be exchange of bangalis and biharis.... but so far i know new generations of biharis dont want to go there anymore.......

anyway ....

those are decomposed putrified body of unknown people to those bangalis...... you expect more than this???

name? source??
lie... muslims were killed!! if you check any list ( such as the list of students of my educational institute who were killed in 25th march ) you will find more than 60% are muslims.....

yes, there should be exchange of bangalis and biharis.... but so far i know new generations of biharis dont want to go there anymore.......

anyway ....

Yeah 3 million killed and millions raped... where is the data?? i bet it wasnt more than 30,000 militants.

Googl the sources urself .. i dnt have enough time..

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...nOmRAw&usg=AFQjCNF_p91b5UP9eiKWhTtjB0E1fqth5Q

1 million biharis were butchered by u.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Does that make them any less criminal, or non-Muslims are by default Wajb-e-Qatal?

Traitors,spies yeah they are.. can u comprehend tht mr drunk?

A good collection indeed. That Indian Gen appearing twice in Gurkha hat is not Manekshaw. Probably Gen Raina.

Any sane man would not want to touch a ******* body.

Pakistanis claim that 300 000 bdeshies died not 3 000 000. Yet you are claiming that 1 000 000 million non bangalees died in the war.

Razakars means traitor in bd language. These men, whoever they are, helped pakis massacare bdeshies. They got what they deserved.

Your country's target of eliminating our minorities resulted in 25th march. Where bdeshies, regardless of religion, social status, sex, etc. were killed. Mukti bahini were formed after that.

Biharis should go back to pakistan now, they will love your hourly sucide bombings
LOL @ india part. Do you seriously think we got independence to get love from india :rofl: ??? WE DONT TAKE CRAP FROM INDIA AND WE CERTAINLY DIDNT TAKE CRAP FROM PAKISTAN.
JOY BANGLA, BANGALIR JOY
Bangladesh.gif

Nice language... shows ur background.. good luck BSF.

Reminds me of "The Schindler's List" ....

Life sketch of W.A.S. Ouderland, Bir Pratik
Mr W A S Ouderland was born in December 1917 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
He started work with the Bata Shoe Company. He was called up to serve as a sergeant in the Dutch Royal Signals Corps on the eve of Nazi invasion in 1940.

He was taken prisoner by the Nazis, but he soon escaped from the POW camp and joined the Dutch resistance. He spoke fluent German, which helped him keep the resistance as well as the Allied forces abreast of German movements.

Following the end of the World War II, he returned to work for Bata. He was posted as the CEO of Bata operation in the then East Pakistan on the eve of our War of Liberation. Brutal repression and occupation of unarmed Bangladeshis by the Pakistani occupation army reminded him of the similar brutalities perpetrated by the Nazis in occupied Europe. He fully appreciated the legitimacy of Bangladeshi resistance against the brute forces of occupation.

He felt the acute need to make the world aware of the extent of genocide. As he was able to move freely as a foreigner, he took photographs of the atrocities committed by Pakistanis and their agents. He then passed these photographs to the world press.

As CEO of a major multinational, he enjoyed close access to higher echelon of the occupation forces. Indeed, he had close personal relationship with Gens Tikka Khan and Niazi. He maintained the appearance of friendship to the Pakistani top brass in order to avail sensitive information. He then passed these vital information on to the Mukti Bahini.

As the War progressed, he secretly began to train and assist local youths around the Tongi area in the art of guerilla resistance. He sent his family away from occupied Bangladesh so that he could turn his residence into a safe haven for our freedom fighters and their weapons.

He was awarded gallantry award Bir Pratik for his contribution to our War of Liberation.

Mr Ouderland remained in Bangladesh till 1978 and was transferred to Australia thereafter. He later settled in Australia and died after prolonged ailment at the age of 84 in a hospital at the Western Australian city of Perth on 18 May 2001. His love and concern for Bangladesh was undiminished until his last days.

305962_160995800647179_160501724029920_333053_5395429_n.jpg

nice thread.The pictures of famine really shook me.Come to think of it.Bengal is the one of the most fertile region of South Asia,and famine occurs there.It shows the level of mismanagement by the British.

Regarding the 1971 liberation war,well brutalities have been there on both the sides.No point on competing on the ground of who is more brutal.
I think everybody will agree to the fact that without fire there cannot be any smoke.One should ask why there was fire,before portraying who got burnt in that fire.So far as the conflict between Bengalis and the West Pakistanis are concerned,there is one big difference.The massacre of the Bengalis was conducted by the Pakistani army or the "Khan-Sena",while the brutalities by the Bengalis were un organized reactions.As an agent of the protector of the government,the army should be seen in a role of reducing and controlling violence and massacre,not taking part in it.
Thats where the Pakistani army failed,and thats why there was Mukti Bahini,thats why there is Bangladesh now in place of East Pakistan.

A awe some thread i just wonder how could i missed it all this time ? thaks farhan

I can post more racist,uncivilised,ill mannered post than you... but my "tarbiat" home given manners dnt allow me too....

Brother have patience and don't curse these poor little chaps who out of ill every now and than needs to exhaust their frustration towards Pakistan and for that reason any such thread in which they needs to involve Pakistan for their just cause, thier are three fundamental statements towards Pakistan and its people in it.

Remember, Once we are One!!
Remember, You betrayed us!!
Remember, We hates You!!

Our answer to all these Bangladeshis who are making such statements should be loud and clear;

Soo WOT??
Don't Disturbe!!
Grow Up!!

They don't want a purposefull discussion to find out causes and problems but only an apeasement of thier ego by making humiliating statements towards Pakistan. keep them remains in thier ponds with that nagging sound, keep them remains in history forever!!

Back
Top Bottom