What's new

Once you’re Pakistani, there is no going back to India

Go by rule book n thorough check before allowing any Pakistanis into India......

ok that went totally off tangent!

No it didn't. It demos that just because some persons can claim something doesn't mean that it is real. Just like this incident.

You agreed it is as you agreed to two things: that india is singling out Pakistan and that is discrimination by meaning
Singling out is not discrimination. I have given many instances to support that (like only PhD candidates allowed for a job). Singling out when they have RIGHT to equality is discrimination. pakistani dual nationals don't have right to be treated as Americans.. it is upto India to decide.. If you see the tax rules like 3 month's income or $1000 whichever is lower, we have higher scrutiny standard for people who were (are) ever citizens of particular country. It is India's right to decide, not others.. Similarly, we have given passportless entry privilege to Bhutan (singling out, again).. Nepal had that earlier, but withdrawn due to becoming terrorist transit route...
Every human being are allowed and entitled to apply and get a visa on the basis of an individual (thats what it states on UK and USA websites) not a nation....Coz by putting group/ nation nationality you jump into the discrimination zone!
What are you talking about? Canadians don't even need to apply for a visa.. You are confused as hell... any visa section starts with "if you are citizen of such and such country...." even before you can apply... individuality always comes next..
It is not whining when demanding their right as an American citizen...When American doesnt discriminate against them it is their right as a citizen of America to demand an explanation and see the discrimination!
What did I just read? They can't claim their right as American citizen with India!! As for as India is concerned, they are not Americans!!And US doesn't "discriminate"? They can't run for presidents, can they?But India doesn't discriminate, it's rule are clear, if you hold pakistani passport, or ever held one, you will be treated like one, no matter what else you have.. They might want to be treated like royalty, but we simply don't care...

Your SENSE of ENTITLEMENT is simply amazing
Sometimes I wonder if Indians know the meaning of the words they use:

Sense of Entitlement - An unrealistic, unmerited or inappropriate expectation...I am not expecting something inappropriate....Being a discriminatory human is appropriate for indians then say so!

Yes we DO and that too for very good reasons

We dont need Pakistani tourists

Why is it SO HARD for you to understand
Why is it so hard for you understand my only point was you are discriminatory .....I dont care if you need tourists but your laws are discriminatory.....and you have admitted so good! Now stop quoting...

BUT the COMMON factor is Pakistan
And hence the discrimination towards Pakistanis....

Why just US Pakistanis even UK Pakistanis or Canadian Pakistanis
should not be allowed
And my point being different laws for dual nationals of Pakistani background are not applied to anyone else! Hence discrimination now if you just go ask your English teacher for further information and live in your denial because

I will not reply to any more BS!

Singling out when they have RIGHT to equality is discrimination.

treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction in favor of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person or thing belongs rather than on individual merit: racial and religious intolerance and discrimination.

I dont see the word right to equality...every human has the right to visa...

Sense of Entitlement - An unrealistic, unmerited or inappropriate expectation...I am not expecting something inappropriate....Being a discriminatory human is appropriate for indians then say so!

Pakistan and Pakistanis are our enemies
Hence the DISCRIMINATION

And hence the discrimination towards Pakistanis....

Yes SO WHAT

Pakistan is our enemy

Pakistan and Pakistanis are our enemies
Hence the DISCRIMINATION

Yes SO WHAT

Pakistan is our enemy
I rest my case even Israel doesnt do that to Germany nor 90% of South East Asia to Japanese...india is a special case on the discrimination radar! Enjoy your entitlement on the new level of discrimination!

well merchant navy sailors are not men in uniform.
you can have sailors from many nationalities on a single ship

Some are counting such moves of safeguarding national security as an act of discrimination is undoubtedly indifferent to Indian lives lost in terrorists attacks ... David headly was one of conspirators of 26/11 attacks.... No need to be sympathetic to even any Pakistan origin of other nationality .... Let them go thru rigorous checks(no matter how painful it is coz indian lives are not so cheap either) before granting visas ....

treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction in favor of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person or thing belongs rather than on individual merit: racial and religious intolerance and discrimination.

I dont see the word right to equality...every human has the right to visa...

How convenient, so visa itself is discrimination, everyone should be issued a passport!! Here is the full definition:

Racial Discrimination
To treat differently a person or group of people based on their racial origins. Power is a necessary precondition, for it depends on the ability to give or withhold social benefits, facilities, services, opportunities etc., from someone who should be entitled to them, and are denied on the basis of race, colour or national origin.

Sources- The Ideology of Racism
US Civil rights link- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
Can you spot where they say this is not applicable outside US?

Here is link to UN treaty which governs the human rights issue (ICCPR) - International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
excerpt -

Article 12

1. Everyone lawfully within the territory of a State shall, within that territory, have the right to liberty of movement and freedom to choose his residence.

2. Everyone shall be free to leave any country, including his own.

3. The above-mentioned rights shall not be subject to any restrictions except those which are provided by law, are necessary to protect national security, public order (ordre public), public health or morals or the rights and freedoms of others, and are consistent with the other rights recognized in the present Covenant.

4. No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of the right to enter his own country.

So happy now? Simply put, UN says it is not their right, world agrees, still some people whine...

I rest my case even Israel doesnt do that to Germany nor 90% of South East Asia to Japanese...india is a special case on the discrimination radar! Enjoy your entitlement on the new level of discrimination!
We cant allow anything like 26/11 whether you like it or not ....
Our country our rule none of your business how to deal with persistent threat of terrorism emanating from our neighbourhood..... David headly was not discriminated n he had travelled twice before 26/11 ..... Do you feel indian blood is so cheap that gov should allow such terrorist of Pakistani origin in disguise of having of other nationality ?
No matter whatever you call it we should have a proper mechanism which can filter these elements from common visa seekers.....
You can save this anger for something constructive in your own life or vent the anger on who has built such reputation of Pakistan or ppl of its origin.... You need to introspect before pointing finger at us....

I see you are having a mental seizure...I heard Indian doctors are good.....maybe yous should see one coz your denial problem now denied you from refraining to quote me
everyone should be issued a passport!
is anyone not allowed?

Racial Discrimination
I never talked about racial discrimination......And everyone is entitled to being treated fairly...who so says otherwise is in fact discriminating already!

The above-mentioned rights shall not be subject to any restrictions except those which are provided by law, are necessary to protect national security, public order (ordre public), public health or morals or the rights and freedoms of others, and are consistent with the other rights recognized in the present Covenant.
And sicne they have American citizen means they fall under the law....otherwise would have been in the exception group...
So happy now? Simply put, UN says it is not their right, world agrees, still some people whine...
World agrees with you discriminating 1 nationality? Based on 1 of their dual nationality?
Wow does that denial rate make you feel better and sleep better at night?

Citizenship is the common thread that connects all Americans. We are a nation bound not by race or religion, but by the shared values of freedom, liberty, and equality.

Rights

• Freedom to express yourself.

• Freedom to worship as you wish.

• Right to a prompt, fair trial by jury.

• Right to vote in elections for public officials.

• Right to apply for federal employment requiring U.S. citizenship.

• Right to run for elected office.

• Freedom to pursue “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.”

Citizenship Rights and Responsibilities | USCIS

I dont know why indians whine and call the other whining...

Request Rejected

Citizenship in the United States, being a citizen, is a status that entails specific rights, duties and benefits. Citizenship is understood as a "right to have rights" since it serves as a foundation for a bundle of subsequent rights, such as the right to live and work in the United States and to receive federal assistance.

We cant allow anything like 26/11 whether you like it or not ....
Our country our rule none of your business how to deal with persistent threat of terrorism emanating from our neighbourhood..... David headly was not discriminated n he had travelled twice before 26/11 ..... Do you feel indian blood is so cheap that gov should allow such terrorist of Pakistani origin in disguise of having of other nationality ?
No matter whatever you call it we should have a proper mechanism which can filter these elements from common visa seekers.....
You can save this anger for something constructive in your own life or vent the anger on who has built such reputation of Pakistan or ppl of its origin.... You need to introspect before pointing finger at us....
Keep your anger in you!

If by being discriminatory you can express it then why drag a thread to weeks and not just admit you discriminate a whole nation on the basis of 1 person!

As for cheap or not...You put and think of it that way hence had the gal to bring it up not me! My only say was you discriminate...Now that you lot agree to it move on stop quoting me like some sicko!

I see you are having a mental seizure...I heard Indian doctors are good.....maybe yous should see one coz your denial problem now denied you from refraining to quote me
is anyone not allowed?

I never talked about racial discrimination......And everyone is entitled to being treated fairly...who so says otherwise is in fact discriminating already!

And sicne they have American citizen means they fall under the law....otherwise would have been in the exception group...

World agrees with you discriminating 1 nationality? Based on 1 of their dual nationality?
Wow does that denial rate make you feel better and sleep better at night?

Citizenship is the common thread that connects all Americans. We are a nation bound not by race or religion, but by the shared values of freedom, liberty, and equality.

Rights

• Freedom to express yourself.

• Freedom to worship as you wish.

• Right to a prompt, fair trial by jury.

• Right to vote in elections for public officials.

• Right to apply for federal employment requiring U.S. citizenship.

• Right to run for elected office.

• Freedom to pursue “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.”

Citizenship Rights and Responsibilities | USCIS

I dont know why indians whine and call the other whining...

Request Rejected

Citizenship in the United States, being a citizen, is a status that entails specific rights, duties and benefits. Citizenship is understood as a "right to have rights" since it serves as a foundation for a bundle of subsequent rights, such as the right to live and work in the United States and to receive federal assistance.

Keep your anger in you!

If by being discriminatory you can express it then why drag a thread to weeks and not just admit you discriminate a whole nation on the basis of 1 person!

As for cheap or not...You put and think of it that way hence had the gal to bring it up not me! My only say was you discriminate...Now that you lot agree to it move on stop quoting me like some sicko!

If it is discrimination as per your understanding then yes we should do whatever is required to keep any possible threat at bay ...... We can't risk Indians life for the sake of your version of discrimination.....
One Pakistan origin citizens can create a mayhem then we have no sympathy towards any Pakistani origin though I believe we must have a very sound mechanism which can filter such scums .....
N do some introspection entire 26/11 was well planned n executed by Pakistanis which costed us 168 innocent lives ....

Keep you hollow theory of discrimination with you n don't portray Pakistanis as victim of such discrimination..... You reap what you sow......
Btw Pakistanis are best at cooking the victimhood image on every issue .....
I am done with you ....

Connections, remaining families. Etc.
The Indian government is essentially turning extremist along with its population.. the day is not far when Muslims will be treated like untouchables with properties snatched, one sides "justice" and pointless detention. Its a dangerous precedent in India.

what happened with Minorities in Pakistan will never repeat in India.India is more mature than religious extremism

If it is discrimination as per your understanding
I gave the definition of the word....And that is all that I did...scroll few pages and see who went on fire from there....Kindly dont quote me...I had 1 point and it is proven rest is up to you how to deal with such an attitude!

Keep you hollow theory of discrimination with you n don't portray Pakistanis as victim of such discrimination..... You reap what you sow......
Btw Pakistanis are best at cooking the victimhood image on every issue .....
I am done with you ....
Mind you the thread has little to do with what Pakistanis think and more to do with how indians are discriminating them - all 500,000 on them and spitting hatred remarks....All i did was point it out...if that hurts, burns then dont do it!

And there is nothing called victim hood when you really are a victim of discrimination!

I gave the definition of the word....And that is all that I did...scroll few pages and see who went on fire from there....Kindly dont quote me...I had 1 point and it is proven rest is up to you how to deal with such an attitude!

Mind you the thread has little to do with what Pakistanis think and more to do with how indians are discriminating them - all 500,000 on them and spitting hatred remarks....All i did was point it out...if that hurts, burns then dont do it!

And there is nothing called victim hood when you really are a victim of discrimination!
Book definition has no relevance to bloody world where human life is at stake... Keep this bookworm knowledge( decoding the meaning of Discrimination) to lecture a new born kid.... Not us...
Nothing hurts unless someone is indifferent to victims of 26/11 .... You might have not lost your loved ones in such dastardly acts so is bragging about how the book definition of discrimination fits into this...
Better arm yourself to deal with this new way of discrimination as no country laying red carpet for Pakistanis.....
You reap what you sow(on terrorism front) n that's the precise case of Pakistan.....

Having said that I also said we must have a sound mechanism which can filters these scums from common or genuine visa seekers .....

You might have not lost your loved ones
firstly, it is best not to jump to conclusions...secondly, my religion doesnt tell me to judge a whole group based on a few

You reap what you sow
I didnt reap nothing so I dont know why I should sow it!

Dont quote me with your spewing ignorant hatred I want nothing to do with it! Coz that is you alone and your responsibility as an individual of how you deal with individuals!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom