What's new

Once you’re Pakistani, there is no going back to India

This particular nationality has proven itself to be a mass supporter of terrorism globally both overtly and covertly. Therefore the nationality will be singled out.
Yet only india singles them out...again backs what I have been saying about the level of discrimination you guys do that you think it is natural!

It is NOT racism or religious discrimination
There are other forms of discrimination too...that which india is clearly doing still fallls in the clear definition of discrimination deny it with your denial syndrome as much as you want definition wont change!

but collective punishment
and collective punishment is not something to bang your chest about...Hitler did it for all the Jews he hated...isnt really considered a high moral thought now is it? But he discriminated and india is only following the footpath to the extreme that they render it natural :tsk:

There are other forms of discrimination too...that which india is clearly doing still fallls in the clear definition of discrimination deny it with your denial syndrome as much as you want definition wont change!

You have been saying the SAME thing for 15 days now

What have you been able to change or achieve

You have been saying the SAME thing for 15 days now

What have you been able to change or achieve
I have not been able to change an indian that much for sure

I have been able to establish that discrimination is a norm in india so much so they think it is natural and hence blindly accept/ back it!

And finally it is what it is india discriminates! On National level!

and collective punishment is not something to bang your chest about...Hitler did it for all the Jews he hated...isnt really considered a high moral thought now is it? But he discriminated and india is only following the footpath to the extreme that they render it natural :tsk:

I would advise US Pakistanis to approach International Court of Justice
AND UN security Council

But wait ; India just does NOT give a ****

I would advise US Pakistanis to approach International Court of Justice
AND UN security Council

But wait ; India just does NOT give a ****
still doesnt neutralize how discriminant of a nation you lot are...now that can be put on national level coz you do it with visa issue and support it without question about moral! :tsk:

Now dont quote me...I have no interest in anything further than proving my point = india discriminates!

I have not been able to change an indian that much for sure

Good so you accept your campaign on PDF has been futile

I have been able to establish that discrimination is a norm in india so much so they think it is natural and hence blindly accept/ back it!

Just as Pakistani government says Good Taliban ; bad taliban

WE ALSO say Good Tourist ; Bad Tourist

And finally it is what it is india discriminates! On National level!

Our country Our RULES

this is my first post and i am sorry if it is offtopic
If you look at rules and regulations of karachi port regarding shore leave for sailors , it says sailors of two nationalities are banned from any shore leave in karachi port
one is Israel , now it is understandable since Pakistan doesnt recognise israel
second is India,now the question is what have Indian sailors done to deserve this ban

and here comes the discrimination views.....

No matter what you claim...coz what you spew is what English refers to discrimination! And we all know how ahead India is on a national level! ;)
Not really, if a person is a criminal and you incarcerate him or restrict his movement, its not called discrimination. Its called justice.

Similarly, in the comity of nations, if one country spreads terrorism worldwide, the rest of us limiting exposure to that country is not discrimination. Its what is just and right.

@Akheilos

Find out How many Countries WELCOME Pakistani tourists
before lecturing India

How many visas are issued by China and Japan and US and EU to Pakistanis

@Akheilos

Find out How many Countries WELCOME Pakistani tourists
before lecturing India

How many visas are issued by China and Japan and US and EU to Pakistanis
I know only 1 country treats dual nationals (meaning they have equal rights of the other nationality) separately based on their historic origins or motherland....

I dont see indians asking other dual nationals for their other passport....sool...discrimination proven....I have already stated this twice before...

Our country Our RULES
Yes I never said take my rules...i did point out that they were discriminatory.... but you lot went in a frenzy of denial....

I know only 1 country treats dual nationals (meaning they have equal rights of the other nationality) separately based on their historic origins or motherland....

I dont see indians asking other dual nationals for their other passport....sool...discrimination proven....I have already stated this twice before...

Yes that is true
And we have also stated many times that Pakistanis are a SECURITY threat to India

Even if the colour of the Passport changes ; the hatred for India remains

You can expect such rules to remain FOREVER

.i did point out that they were discriminatory.

There is DISCRIMINATION all over the world

Would you like to talk of your own country first

If you look at rules and regulations of karachi port regarding shore leave for sailors , it says sailors of two nationalities are banned from any shore leave in karachi port
People in uniform always have different rules.......
The day dual nationals of indian background are given "special" treatment or discriminated based on their background will be the day you can question such rules....wait india doesnt recognize dual nationality so chance of this happening is never!

Yes that is true
And we have also stated many times that Pakistanis are a SECURITY threat to India

Even if the colour of the Passport changes ; the hatred for India remains

You can expect such rules to remain FOREVER
And why did it take you soo many days to admit the obvious?

I dont feel no extra love from Indians....however we dont deny you visa solely based on the suspicion that you may be RAW agent and cause and up rise in Baluchistan...and the no. of RAW agents we have caught you would expect us to stoop to your levels :unsure:

There is DISCRIMINATION all over the world
Yes but none does it to dual nationality holders.....none does it to a special group of dual nationality holders....so india is a special case where discrimination level is off the roof...you should be proud!

@Akheilos

In your dream world You would like INDIA to throw open its borders
for Pakistanis and Bangladeshis ; so that there is mayhem in our country

Sorry we DONT NEED such tourists in our country

Would you like to talk of your own country first
The thread is about dual nationals....

@Akheilos

In your dream world You would like INDIA to throw open its borders
for Pakistanis and Bangladeshis ; so that there is mayhem in our country

Sorry we DONT NEED such tourists in our country
No you discriminate...rest I dont give a crap! Now kindly stop quoting me with irrelevant BS!

@Akheilos

Your SENSE of ENTITLEMENT is simply amazing

No you discriminate...rest I dont give a crap! Now kindly stop quoting me with irrelevant BS!

Yes we DO and that too for very good reasons

We dont need Pakistani tourists

Why is it SO HARD for you to understand

The thread is about dual nationals....

BUT the COMMON factor is Pakistan

Why just US Pakistanis even UK Pakistanis or Canadian Pakistanis
should not be allowed

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom