What's new

ONLY FIGHTING MAN FOR PAKISTAN!

523831_443891262329259_2077927138_n.jpg

Process for high treason case against Musharraf begins
From the Newspaper | Our Staff Reporter | 22 hours ago 4

musharraf-ap-670.jpg

Former military ruler Pervez Musharraf speaks at a news conference. — Photo by AP/File

LAHORE: The government has begun the process for lodging a high treason case against former president Gen (retd) Pervez Musharraf, Deputy Attorney General Iftikhar Shahid told the Lahore High Court on Thursday.

Being authorised to register a high treason case, the interior secretary had been appointed as complaint officer, he said during the hearing of a petition seeking registration of the case against the former dictator for subverting the Constitution twice and ousting an elected government.

He said the secretary had been given the power through a notification issued in 1994.

Advocate Rana Jamil, the petitioner, had argued that all unconstitutional acts of Gen (retd) Musharraf fell within the ambit of high treason. Therefore, the government should be asked to lodge the case under Article 6 of the Constitution.

The law officer urged the court to dismiss the petition, saying the grievance of the petitioner had been addressed.

Justice Kazim Raza Shamsi, however, postponed the hearing till a date to be fixed by the registrar’s office

Process for high treason case against Musharraf begins | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

what a reward for patriotism in pakistan!

The idiot person who destroyed whole country and mother of all problems in Pakistan at the moment

The idiot person who destroyed whole country and mother of all problems in Pakistan at the moment

the only fighting man for pakistan but mullahs & thier sympthizers never liked him , even though they got thier frist ever provancial in his times?

Sawal Yeh Hai (Parvez Musharraf Exclusive) – 15th February 2013:tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a traitor, stupid person destroyed country, killed bugti while make freindship with Altaf bahi, others incl. ch. brothers another gang mafia, if he had little respect he could have stepped down after failed kargil operation, he is the killer of our air chief mushaf ali meer, he is also involve in killing of benazir,
Only few good things were atleast BA equivalent degree for politicians, dr. ATTA-Rrehman, mobile sector advancement
On other hand put country in more dept, no job creation, inflation, fighting, killing many thousands of innocent ppl, no proper management of resources, no planning for electricity and dams which we facing problems, no narural gas contract with iran or turkmanistan, failure of gwader port, releasing of hundreds of MQM target killers, one man rule like king and destroyed judiciary, never make proper health, education, or public sector reforms

isnt he the person who killed pakistan democracy and cooked all the stories of kargil..which later brought in to light by ur own army gnrals???and nw pakistanis suddnly love him..peculiar

That is all very good but what about the NRO which allowed Zardari and Nawaz Sharif to come back. He undid everything before going. I was his supporter once but realized later what mistakes, what blunders he made. Economy however was second fasterest growing in 2005. There are indeed great things about him but he undid everything.

Plus I don't know when our people will understand he cheated us. He should have stayed in power for only 6 months, cleaned the mess, ensured bhutto and nawaz never got back into politics and end of story. Today Mr 10% rules over the country because of him. @batmannow democracy is the best revenge. Vote PTI. They will open corruption cases against the 2 dons and disqualify them. It is not job of dictator but a democrat. Don't support authoritarian regimes.

I have heard a saying that any Niazi who doesn't vote for Imran Khan after what he did in Mianwali for local people is no Niazi.

That is all very good but what about the NRO which allowed Zardari and Nawaz Sharif to come back. He undid everything before going. I was his supporter once but realized later what mistakes, what blunders he made. Economy however was second fasterest growing in 2005. There are indeed great things about him but he undid everything.

Plus I don't know when our people will understand he cheated us. He should have stayed in power for only 6 months, cleaned the mess, ensured bhutto and nawaz never got back into politics and end of story. Today Mr 10% rules over the country because of him. @batmannow democracy is the best revenge. Vote PTI. They will open corruption cases against the 2 dons and disqualify them. It is not job of dictator but a democrat. Don't support authoritarian regimes.

I have heard a saying that any Niazi who doesn't vote for Imran Khan after what he did in Mianwali for local people is no Niazi.

last line of yours i do get few of those sayings , but these are the sayings common in young ones, me & myself we are from same tribe, but more closer to late mulana abdus-satar khan niazi? & i dont mind peoples voting for IK, but i dont really think it will bring any change, cause everything is decided!
on the other hand, i was among the very few & frist ones against , NRO but again,but who else not made the mistake?
its still us, who voted for PPP & PMLn , just because fake lawyers movment?
musharaf with all his mistakes , still undisputed the very best ruller of the country , i 65 years , among FM ayub, gen zia & ZAB!
thats what i think, with whole history in my eyes?

Back
Top Bottom