What's new

ONLY FIGHTING MAN FOR PAKISTAN!

But just to remind you Mr. Batmannow you are against Democracy.

Please Add Year 1998 in this comparison.
yes i am against DAMOCRAZY, & i am all for real Democracy like CHINA?;):super::victory1:
you mean mulk biggaroo, karz sanwaroo?:lol::wave:

He is a traitor, stupid person destroyed country, killed bugti while make freindship with Altaf bahi, others incl. ch. brothers another gang mafia, if he had little respect he could have stepped down after failed kargil operation, he is the killer of our air chief mushaf ali meer, he is also involve in killing of benazir,
Only few good things were atleast BA equivalent degree for politicians, dr. ATTA-Rrehman, mobile sector advancement
On other hand put country in more dept, no job creation, inflation, fighting, killing many thousands of innocent ppl, no proper management of resources, no planning for electricity and dams which we facing problems, no narural gas contract with iran or turkmanistan, failure of gwader port, releasing of hundreds of MQM target killers, one man rule like king and destroyed judiciary, never make proper health, education, or public sector reforms

face the truth!

نواز شریف نے اسامہ سے پیسے لے کر پھر اس ہی کے خلاف آپریشن کروایا۔
http://www.zemtv.com/2013/02/16/نواز-شریف-نے-اسامہ-سے-پیسے-لے-کر-پھر-اس-ہ/

O shitttt... What a mistake I have done for which I have to see this..................shitt

ohh **** what i am drinking in model town, as a water in the great rule of PMLn in 2013 after me(musharaf)
ن-لیگ-کا-پول-ان-کے-اپنے-ہی-ورکر-نے-کھول-دی
ن لیگ کا پول ان کے اپنے ہی ورکر نے کھول دیا۔ اینکر صاحب ڈرامے بازی نہ کریں ۔ زعیم قادری

http://www.zemtv.com/2013/02/16/ن-لیگ-کا-پول-ان-کے-اپنے-ہی-ورکر-نے-کھول-دی/
must watch:lol:

Iftikhar Chawdhry taking Oath under PCO

shareef family kay kartoot

Last edited by a moderator:
And still we allow their films,their culture, their TV channels in our country and Allow them and honor them even in Pakistan Military Forum...........Shame on us and on @mods.

@batmannow

Musharaf has been soldier and knows how to fight but that doesn't make him savior of Pakistan. We need people with leadership and vision, not aggression or anger. And he had 10 years to deliver something and all he delivered included extremism, dirty political deals and credit driven economy. One TV program is our benchmark of making somebody next Prime Minister? We all have lived good 10 years under his governance and Nation has seen him enough.

ohh **** what i am drinking in model town, as a water in the great rule of PMLn in 2013 after me(musharaf)
ن-لیگ-کا-پول-ان-کے-اپنے-ہی-ورکر-نے-کھول-دی
ن لیگ کا پول ان کے اپنے ہی ورکر نے کھول دیا۔ اینکر صاحب ڈرامے بازی نہ کریں ۔ زعیم قادری

http://www.zemtv.com/2013/02/16/ن-لیگ-کا-پول-ان-کے-اپنے-ہی-ورکر-نے-کھول-دی/
must watch:lol:

On "Prime time talk shows... we daily see Pakistani Politicians grunting over and biting each other.......They show their "loyalty" to their god fathers....... When did I say PMLN is collection of angels, or when I supported them...... But sir, really it is too much necessary to show "extra sickness" of mind for this "vampire" you are licking.......??

@batmannow

Musharaf has been soldier and knows how to fight but that doesn't make him savior of Pakistan. We need people with leadership and vision, not aggression or anger. And he had 10 years to deliver something and all he delivered included extremism, dirty political deals and credit driven economy. One TV program is our benchmark of making somebody next Prime Minister? We all have lived good 10 years under his governance and Nation has seen him enough.
if some 1 doesnt make mistake, i couldnt call him humman?
with all his experince, governing pakistan, who else couldbe matched?
politicians with no experince???

Must Watch Nawaz Reality about Pakistan and India

if some 1 doesnt make mistake, i couldnt call him humman?
with all his experince, governing pakistan, who else couldbe matched?
politicians with no experince???

Politicians are bad, that is why we abuse Zardari, Nawaz, Shuja, Altaf and 10s of other dwarfs who have got undue power. But lets not forget that Zardari couldn't have been there if the same Musaharf didn't made NRO mistake. Or Karachi wouldn't have been destroyed to this level if MQM wasn't given freedom to infiltrate police and other law-makers with their own workers and bring politics in every bit of financial, real-estate and business aspect of the city. Another Mistake? Killing of Red-Mosque Another Mistake? Rolling back of Kashmir Struggle? Another Mistake? Destroying decades long brotherhood with Afghans because he choozed to flat against USA going against the advise of generals? Making underhand deals and forgiving murderers, corrupt and wost of the country in the name of reconciliation..anther mistake?. Offering Strategic basis because he personally had promised to USA while everybody was against it and not reacting against drones when they had started.. another mistake? How many dexterousness mistakes should we tolerate and how many of these will be more than enough?

The only good point which went in this favor was improvement of economy but that has proven inflated and went down within years because it was built on credits and external aids alone. So that also goes against him in you consider.

As a human we all make mistakes and we are all subject to correct ourselves by learning but there is an attitude which Allah calls FITRAT which never changes. I consider Musharaf a patriot and don't doubt that whatever he did was in his judgement the best for Pakistan but point is did it actually prove best for the countrymen? In case not then his testing and evaluation is over, Nation deserves somebody who is actually good and proves to be good when he tries to be.

Finally, allow me to add that we all try to COMPARE and see that Musharaf was better. True Musharaf proves to be better when you compare him with somebody like Zardari or Nawaz but Nation doesn't have 3 people to choose from, this is a nation of 180 Millions and there are several thousand better brains who are equally patriotic and capable than Musharaf. Its time to look towards them.

31928_333939063374109_1488801502_n.jpg

536983_570256069653425_634495625_n.jpg

Politicians are bad, that is why we abuse Zardari, Nawaz, Shuja, Altaf and 10s of other dwarfs who have got undue power. But lets not forget that Zardari couldn't have been there if the same Musaharf didn't made NRO mistake. Or Karachi wouldn't have been destroyed to this level if MQM wasn't given freedom to infiltrate police and other law-makers with their own workers and bring politics in every bit of financial, real-estate and business aspect of the city. Another Mistake? Killing of Red-Mosque Another Mistake? Rolling back of Kashmir Struggle? Another Mistake? Destroying decades long brotherhood with Afghans because he choozed to flat against USA going against the advise of generals? Making underhand deals and forgiving murderers, corrupt and wost of the country in the name of reconciliation..anther mistake?. Offering Strategic basis because he personally had promised to USA while everybody was against it and not reacting against drones when they had started.. another mistake? How many dexterousness mistakes should we tolerate and how many of these will be more than enough?

The only good point which went in this favor was improvement of economy but that has proven inflated and went down within years because it was built on credits and external aids alone. So that also goes against him in you consider.

As a human we all make mistakes and we are all subject to correct ourselves by learning but there is an attitude which Allah calls FITRAT which never changes. I consider Musharaf a patriot and don't doubt that whatever he did was in his judgement the best for Pakistan but point is did it actually prove best for the countrymen? In case not then his testing and evaluation is over, Nation deserves somebody who is actually good and proves to be good when he tries to be.

Finally, allow me to add that we all try to COMPARE and see that Musharaf was better. True Musharaf proves to be better when you compare him with somebody like Zardari or Nawaz but Nation doesn't have 3 people to choose from, this is a nation of 180 Millions and there are several thousand better brains who are equally patriotic and capable than Musharaf. Its time to look towards them.

with all of your musharaf bashings, you still couldnt , figure out what a former fast bowler of pakistan can do about the recent failure of state of pakistan???
protest against drones & thats it?
or hey 4 provancial members of ECP are from muk-muka mafia, but we will contest the elections even we know, we wont win?:lol::no:
NRO was made because the same fast bowler went to protest against musharaf?
MQM was part of ppp , pml n , govts before too, cause they hve the real mandate of karachi? & if we check the history MQM under musharaf, that was ground breaking progress of karachi?
he is still miles & miles better thn them of all , including former fast bowler imran without any sufficiant expereince of admistration in any field?:wave:

Yeah, we will see the fugitive in Commando style, when the next phone-call threatening PacLand to be sent back to the stone age will again make him pee his pants and surrender his country. Then we can see "National Birds" flying over Isloo and Lahore soon enough. Musharraf is someone will sell his soul and country for money while milking his country's sentiments for the same. Who knows, maybe the next invitation to his nemesis-land will include a longer cooling heal time in the Police station.
You Shud worry about your sonia madame:azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom