What's new

Osama Bin Laden 'SHAHEED'? PM Imran Khan Speech in National Assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I really feel he's strung up on cocaine and Pinky Peerni tells him what to say and what to do.

Imran Khan didn't mean to say what he said, but what I am saying is that many people in Pakistan and the Muslim world (even USA too) reject the official story of 2001 attacks.

But if you want to get down to it, Qaddafi, Sadam died deaths which could be seen as shahadat too. Same for Quaid e Azam, Nasser, King Faisal, Bhutto, Gen Zia, Benazir.

Instead of following Western anrrative, Pakistan should be foremost in rejecting that narrative. We burnt our own supporters to appease Indians due to Mumbai false flags. Some UK bombing and we had to crack down on random people. After 2001, how many innocents have Musharraf and gang sent to Guantanamo and Bagram.

Let us not even get started on the case of Aafia Siddiqui.

The US at a later date if not us, will eventually confirm that our intel services had OBL in their custody. And when the Americans came, it was a deal they made with the army leadership.
That's another B crap, if you meant Kiyani /Pasha as army leadership, though i have my doubts on Zardari appointed/ promoted officers in navy and PAF but than that deserves a court martial.
In any case... why is IK disusing this matter at this time, do you have any intel. on him being complicit to foreign powers?

Sometimes I really feel he's strung up on cocaine and Pinky Peerni tells him what to say and what to do.

every single PM/president in pakistan, had there
Erogenous Zones, which the face behind case used ,abused n finally dumped.

No slip of the tongue. In one swing, he's gained the sympathies of the ultra fundamentals all across Pakistan while breaking teeth of the "religious" opposition like molvi fuzl e diesal!

this govt is full of blunders,
Ghulam Sarwar Khan and his fact finding team, unbleaviable..
This govt is such a disaster! Can you imagine, they’ve sunk not just Pakistani pilots’ reputations but also of the CAA which judges pilots’ licenses. Now who will take Pakistani flying licenses seriously?! And these guys claim they’re improving Pak repute in the world??

No slip of the tongue. In one swing, he's gained the sympathies of the ultra fundamentals all across Pakistan while breaking teeth of the "religious" opposition like molvi fuzl e diesal!

Mullah Diesel Fazlu was against Afghan Jihad against soviets, while Maulana Sami ul Haq went all in with Zia. That is why JUI split into F and S factions.

Later on Mullah Faizlu claimed he was a great Islamic warrior and supporter of that jihad. Revisionist history.

Actually he was always a political poodle and darling of corrupt bureaucracy.

He's got some balls lol. If I may pretend to be the devils advocate and suggest that this might be his way of getting back to the US after US blocked our move to include Indian Nationals in UN list of designated terrorists. If you are going to adopt selective definition of terrorism than why not Osama can be a shaheed.
I think he was wrongfully targeted. US was looking for escape goat to take responsibility of 9/11 and he was blamed for all that. Where as the terrorist were all saudi and Usama was a rebel in the eyes of saudi. Then how was he gotten all involved in that mess

news from iran?

Farnaz Fassihi
@farnazfassihi

First video report of a massive explosion with red light around Tehran, heard by many residents. Reports of a military outpost around there. #Iran

11:41 PM · Jun 25, 2020·Twitter Web App

Mullah Diesel Fazlu was against Afghan Jihad against soviets, while Maulana Sami ul Haq went all in with Zia. That is why JUI split into F and S factions.

Later on Mullah Faizlu claimed he was a great Islamic warrior and supporter of that jihad. Revisionist history.

Actually he was always a political poodle and darling of corrupt bureaucracy.
not surprising...like most molvis in Islamic history, he too turned out to be a mere turncoat.

His views are exactly and even worse than PTM.

At least PTM spreads hatred against Generals. Imran Khan called army youngsters who are the real Shaheeds as terrorists whilst making the mastermind of bomb blasts as a Shaheed.

Imran Khan doesn't deserve any leniency. As a PM of the country, his words carry more weight and he deserves more scrutiny than a normal joe on street.

As a personal witness and sufferer of the deeds of Pakistan army on my province KPK which we went through with patience thinking it was all to fight terrorists and two times i almost got saved from a bomb blast. Prime Minister of Pakistan tells me Pakistan army was fighting Shaheeds?

If he's telling the truth then i want the Pakistan army on a gulliotine for making our lives hell and murdering my Pashtun brothers.

If he's a liar then he should be charged for treason.

This isn't a slip of tongue. Why doesn't his tongue slip about defending his ugly self.

It seems establishment has made Pakistan a joke. Isn't this the same accusations America and India throws our way that Pakistan army supports terrorists?

IKs connection to India should be investigated. Makes sense why India annexed Kashmir when it couldn't in 70 years.

This wouldn't be the first time an American puppet was installed in a Muslim country. Imran Khan is a Dubious character

The thing is, handlers of PTM are same as handlers of PTI, but midway there was a change of plans, when IK earned huge fan following among Army.
IK was than tasked to create a divide among the nation, after becoming PM his top priority was crippling Pakistan's economy, followed by foreign policy disasters, and now COVID starting from it's import to spread.... this is besides controversial highlighting of non existent minority rights issues.
I think, if he continue to rule for another year, we all will know how his untimely words & policies have hurt Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom