What's new

our own government responsible for terror attacks

lyns

New Recruit

Reaction score
some political activist have the stand point that our own government is ither supporting or joust close there eyes when a bomb blast occur . The reason for that is to change the mindset of the population so that they start supporting the war on terror!
The real war is not taliban but the american insurgency.
:argh:

These are very testing times for all of us because its getting very hard to distinguish between right or wrong, truth & lie. Truth will eventually come out & it will be quiet different to the present 'perceptions' & 'theories

These are very testing times for all of us because its getting very hard to distinguish between right or wrong, truth & lie. Truth will eventually come out & it will be quiet different to the present 'perceptions' & 'theories

well said. these are really hard times for us and its not easy to analyse wat is happenin

well said. these are really hard times for us and its not easy to analyse wat is happenin

Thanks & I pray that TRUTH comes out sooner then the 'realization' that we have been used again & only can write regrets on this forum

it is not possible to repeatedly carry out these acts and keep it hidden by a government.
this is only taliban propoganda.
They will do direct to hell.
we should expedite their trip

it is not possible to repeatedly carry out these acts and keep it hidden by a government.
this is only taliban propoganda.
They will do direct to hell.
we should expedite their trip

Read the new Times Mag. The one which has Obama's wife on the Cover.

some political activist have the stand point that our own government is ither supporting or joust close there eyes when a bomb blast occur . The reason for that is to change the mindset of the population so that they start supporting the war on terror!
The real war is not taliban but the american insurgency.
:argh:

The gov't did have to do anything to change the minds to fight this talibs, the talibs did it themselves, Case in point:

At the same time, there has been a seismic shift in Pakistani public opinion. There is near-universal condemnation of the Taliban and its rule in Swat, and, according to most polls, a strong majority of Pakistanis support military action. At least two factors have changed Pakistani hearts and minds.

First, the atrocities by the Taliban in beheading and murdering civilians have gotten out of hand. Second, the video of a young girl being savagely beaten by Taliban has had the effect of the images of Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo. A line has been crossed, and for the first time in a decade, the government has the support of its public against the terrorists. ULLMAN: Last chance to prevail? - Washington Times

yeah just like 9/11 was done by US government and Mumbai was done by India :rolleyes:

Ironic how Indians are obsessed with equating Mumbai attacks with the 9/11 tragedy. Well, the Mumbai attacks were certainly orchestrated. Let me burst your bubble. Your crocodile tears won't make a difference. You are a victim of your own hypocrisy. India is the most hypocritical country on the planet. It claims to be the largest and oldest democracy yet it's the most ruthless banana republic that doesn't spare its minorities. You pretend to be democracy lovers yet your nasty and ugly deeds prove otherwise. You're a brutal violator of human rights and religious freedom. You oppress minorities and your society is based on an ancient caste system which is driven by an elite hierarchy. There is nothing secular or humanistic about you in any way. On the contrary, you're a shining example of the opposite.

Last edited:
Ironic how Indians are obsessed with equating Mumbai attacks with the 9/11 tragedy. Well, the Mumbai attacks were certainly orchestrated. You btw are a victim of your own hypocrisy. India is the most hypocritical country on the planet. It claims to be the largest and oldest democracy yet it's the most ruthless banana republics that doesn't spare its minorities. There is nothing secular or humanistic about you in any way. On the contrary, you're a shining example of the opposite.

hahaha what? Mumbai was orchestrated by who? Please enlighten us sir. And I am not Indian.

hahaha what? Mumbai was orchestrated by who? Please enlighten us sir. And I am not Indian.

Your laughter is enough indication. Not to be taken seriously in any way. I don't care who the hell you are. All I care about is that you're taking the side of wrongdoers. You're in denial.

PS. By they way, the flags won't fool us. We know who you really are.

Your laughter is enough indication. Not to be taken seriously in any way. I don't care who the hell you are. All I care about is that you're taking the side of wrongdoers. You're in denial.

PS. By they way, the flags won't fool us. We know who you really are.

And your conspiracy theories are not to be taken seriously because they are devoid of any logic and evidence. When your argument is poor, you start getting frustrated and start calling the other person an indian agent? Great rationality sir, I must applaud you :yahoo:

^^ This is coming from someone that believes in fabricated fables and conspiracy theories. You're a typical Fox News product. Frustrated? By no means. I don't even break a sweat. You're totally irrelevant and whatever opinion you hold is meaningless. LOLZ I'm just feeling pity for you. You're just desperate and no one takes you seriously. You've disguised yourself under a few flags. You won't fool me.

BaburCM,
I don't buy into these conspiracy theories that the govts orchestrated events like 9/11, Mumbai attack or whats going on in Pakistan.
That doesn't make me a non-Pakistani.

Back
Top Bottom