What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I even expect a breakdown of this strong Chain of Command the way COAS and his cronies has acted in this day and age and even are hunting armed forces retires and active officers. I expect something because people have stopped directing anger at the Generals only to the man on the street every Uniform is a culprit. This much hate and pressure is bound to have consequences especially when they see their command looting and terrorizing the nation with their cronies.
its as if the british are still here. the british considered themselves a master race and their subjects as sub standard nincompoops. its only that kala sahib has been made somewhat anglophile and still does the duty to empire. But Have to give credit to the indians they brought their military under civilian rule.

when is that platelets coming back?

The combined militia and wealth of Baloch feudals including the Jhalwan tribe was crushed, and you think a few optimistic kids who have never stepped outside mummy's home will not fold after being beaten and thrown in a rotten cell for a few days?

Or the international establishment will flood Pakistan with loans, the new puppet will save the day, Awaam pacified and forgets Imran Khan.

Forget justice and accountability ever coming to Pakistan. All people care about is money. The current protests are just people venting their anger about the poor economic situation. THey couldnt give less of a shit about morals.

You said it yourself. The Pakistani economy is the key. Even the most rotten sheep on the streets care about the economy because it affects their daily lives. The selfish sheep will cry eventually because it cannot continue like this forever. The Pakistani economy is beyond loans today. The economy is severely damaged and that is still a mild description. The international order understands that the Pakistani economy requires a massive boost. The international community won't provide any money until certain critical demands are met. Nuclear weapons and China are just a few that come to mind.

The PDM and generals have their work cut out. This won't be an easy ride. On the economic front, the generals and PDM seem helpless. China can step in once or twice, but there is a limit. Overseas Pakistanis are already boycotting remittances. With a bulk of remittances gone, how will the economy be sustained?

Yes don't worry, their time is coming. They can silence people on twitter, arrest people, coerce people into giving false confessions under duress. But all and everything is being accounted for, their own people are "leaking" information to lawyers... :lol:. When the dust has settled, you will see Magnitsky sanctions against the leaders of this farce. They will not have a rosy retirement.

Screen-Shot-2018-04-17-at-5.00.00-PM.png

And even after the courts of man, there is the court of god, from which there is NO escape!

But Have to give credit to the indians they brought their military under civilian rule.
True. One reason for that was Nehru, his paranoid and his hard handed approach to his own military had made them terrified of him. He refused to create a position for CDS just to make sure no single person could control the entire armed Forces and this caused a military disaster in 62 for them but he still refused to have any centralized control other than liaison offices within MOD.. I don't recall the name but an Indian COAS was so terrified of Intelligence bureau and RAW spying on him that he had to take his own junior on a boat ride to just talk about Nehru.

Last edited:
True. One reason for that was Nehru, his paranoid and his hard handed approach to his own military had made them terrified of him. He refused to create a position for CDS just to make sure no single person could control the entire armed Forces and this caused a military disaster in 62 for them but he still refused to have any centralized control other than liaison offices within MOD.. I don't recall the name but an Indian COAS was so terrified of Intelligence bureau and RAW spying on him that when he had to take his own junior on a boat ride to just talk about Nehru.
To better understand this psyche you need to read the following article: The Break-up: General de Gaulle's Separation from Power

Welcome to Pakistan led by crooked generals.
It always was - by this crooked elite and all(including myself) accepted it because the national character over is of subjects.

When my family did protest some ten years ago to one brown sahib - were threatened out and now live a better life in a much much better society regardless of all its own problems and faults…because at the least rights are fought for and the system gives them Alhamdulillah.

All one can do now is help those wanting to leave and who truly deserve it - not the children of the privileged nor those who are currently oppressing.

It always was - by this crooked elite and all(including myself) accepted it because the national character over is of subjects.

When my family did protest some ten years ago to one brown sahib - were threatened out and now live a better life in a much much better society regardless of all its own problems and faults…because at the least rights are fought for and the system gives them Alhamdulillah.

All one can do now is help those wanting to leave and who truly deserve it - not the children of the privileged nor those who are currently oppressing.

A noble cause indeed.

I don't recall the name but an Indian COAS was so terrified of Intelligence bureau and RAW spying on him that he had to take his own junior on a boat ride to just talk about Nehru.

If you go to an office of some intelligence agencies, atleast the officers offices, the TV would always be at full volume. Take a guess why!

You have no idea the pressure on these people. Please refrain from making such comments
None of us have any idea about pressure on them. You should not talk about revolution or aqeeqi azaadi when you cannot handle pressure or cannot stay in jail for a few days. Who will take a stand for all those poor young political workers of PTI whose children are in jail or facing military court and got into violence because of the revolutionaries' speeches of all those cowardly politicians?

Easy to say this when you are not the one in a Pakistani Jail. You have no idea what you are talking about. But carry on!
I am speaking for those poor who are in jail but they have no option of escape, unlike their political leadership whose all sins got forgiven after they leave PTI or disown their party or disown acts of their workers. You read the first few pages in here and see how people were rejoicing when these attacks were happening and now everybody is disowning them including their leadership because of fear of their own life or life of their families.

dosroon k life aur bache un ko nhi pyare? Un k pass option ha k condemn karhain aur nikal jahain militry courts se bahir?

@Jango did you see that old apology video of Khadija Shah being circulated in the press. I can tell you now confirmed this is an old video she made apologising to the government prior to her arrest but the apology was refused. She HAS not been released!

I am speaking for those poor who are in jail but they have no option of escape, unlike their political leadership whose all sins got forgiven after they leave PTI or disown their party or disown acts of their workers. You read the first few pages in here and see how people were rejoicing when these attacks were happening and now everybody is disowning them including their leadership because of fear of their own life or life of their families.

dosroon k life aur bache un ko nhi pyare? Un k pass option ha k condemn karhain aur nikal jahain militry courts se bahir?
Apart from a few political leaders, no one has been released! Even Anum was released on the provision she would come of twitter and stop youtube journalism all together.

You should rather redirect your question towards the oppressors, as they are the ones responsible for the abduction of innocent civilians and the selective release of some.

Back
Top Bottom